DHS preparing to arrest sanctuary city leaders?

Abiding by federal immigration law will result in massive fed grants. Defying federal law will result in meager funding.

Just how strong is their moral stance to protect illegals over legal citizens?

I don't get too upset about the issue, because there is no "aiding and abetting" going on. That would involve hiding the suspect in the basement and lying about it. As for how strongly I support this, I would say about 1,000 percent. I believe in the civil rights that the constitution grants me, and even Trump is not going to get away with taking them away. It won't happen tomorrow, It won't happen ever.
I'm not concerned with how it affects you. I'm wondering how all the legal citizens will react to your political leaders resisting the federal government on behalf of illegal aliens while disregarding the rights of legal citizens. Illegals using government benefits while citizens are denied. Illegals driving up housing costs while legal citizens can't afford to rent an apartment. Illegals using up your natural resources like electricity and water while legal citizens rates go up because of shortages.

It seems as though your political leaders make one blunder after another. No wonder their candidates have lost over 1,000 seats during the past few years.

Poor Aba. Had to wait another 15 minutes at the emergency room because there was an illegal alien bleeding to death in front of him, but has no problem with the financial industry causing his net worth to drop by 50% in 2008 due to deregulation of their industry, the loss of millions of jobs, and the melt down of the auto industry, which then all had to be bailed out with tax money.
Calm yourself, lady. None of that addresses your politicians protecting illegals using citizen's resources.

Actually, the reason that I am totally calm is because virtually everything Trump has promised to do about illegals is unconstitutional, and ain't gonna happen. Like, when he first announced his candidacy, and promised to deport 12 million illegals in 2 years. It was pointed out to him that you can not arrest people and deport them just because they speak Spanish, and go by the name of Jose. He replied that it was perfectly legal to do that. Yet, no unusual deportation numbers have happened. Then, he promised to cut federal grants to "sanctuary cities". Federal court told him to think again. Now, he wants to arrest people who run sanctuary cities. Not until he shreds the constitution. The wall, is not unconstitutional, but all he is actually going to get is a little longer fence, and even that is in doubt. Within 10 years, it will be one long graffiti covered collapsing eyesore.
Like his "muslim ban?"

Like his lowering attempted illegal entries to record setting lows?

Like his deporting MS13 gang members to the point that they're now known as MS12?

Losing is your mantra.

Abiding by federal immigration law will result in massive fed grants. Defying federal law will result in meager funding.

I don't get too upset about the issue, because there is no "aiding and abetting" going on. That would involve hiding the suspect in the basement and lying about it. As for how strongly I support this, I would say about 1,000 percent. I believe in the civil rights that the constitution grants me, and even Trump is not going to get away with taking them away. It won't happen tomorrow, It won't happen ever.
I'm not concerned with how it affects you. I'm wondering how all the legal citizens will react to your political leaders resisting the federal government on behalf of illegal aliens while disregarding the rights of legal citizens. Illegals using government benefits while citizens are denied. Illegals driving up housing costs while legal citizens can't afford to rent an apartment. Illegals using up your natural resources like electricity and water while legal citizens rates go up because of shortages.

It seems as though your political leaders make one blunder after another. No wonder their candidates have lost over 1,000 seats during the past few years.

Poor Aba. Had to wait another 15 minutes at the emergency room because there was an illegal alien bleeding to death in front of him, but has no problem with the financial industry causing his net worth to drop by 50% in 2008 due to deregulation of their industry, the loss of millions of jobs, and the melt down of the auto industry, which then all had to be bailed out with tax money.
Calm yourself, lady. None of that addresses your politicians protecting illegals using citizen's resources.

Actually, the reason that I am totally calm is because virtually everything Trump has promised to do about illegals is unconstitutional, and ain't gonna happen. Like, when he first announced his candidacy, and promised to deport 12 million illegals in 2 years. It was pointed out to him that you can not arrest people and deport them just because they speak Spanish, and go by the name of Jose. He replied that it was perfectly legal to do that. Yet, no unusual deportation numbers have happened. Then, he promised to cut federal grants to "sanctuary cities". Federal court told him to think again. Now, he wants to arrest people who run sanctuary cities. Not until he shreds the constitution. The wall, is not unconstitutional, but all he is actually going to get is a little longer fence, and even that is in doubt. Within 10 years, it will be one long graffiti covered collapsing eyesore.
defending the US is unconstitutional?? really...??

About time...cry regressives...cry for criminals.

DHS preparing to arrest leaders of sanctuary cities

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen confirmed Tuesday that her department has asked federal prosecutors to see if they can lodge criminal charges against sanctuary cities that refuse to cooperate with federal deportation efforts.

“The Department of Justice is reviewing what avenues may be available,” Ms. Nielsen told the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Her confirmation came after California’s new sanctuary law went into effect Jan. 1, severely restricting cooperation the state or any of its localities could offer....

DHS asked prosecutors to charge sanctuary city leaders
About time. A few of them get locked up for aiding and abetting and this charade will end.

Biggest lie of the week! They aren't "rounded up" for speaking spanish, liar, they are criminals here illegally!

funny how the cons abandon *states rights* when it doesn't involve stomping on minorities

not surprising, though
A state has a right to harbor and protect criminals and illegals?

Where in the constitution does it say that states can act like independent countries?

Like his "muslim ban?"

Like his deporting MS13 gang members to the point that they're now known as MS12?

Losing is your mantra.

Well, I have to admit that no Muslim has tried to kill me since Trump's Muslim ban. Of course, no Muslim tried to kill me before his Muslim ban either... Same is true of M-13. Also, I live 35 miles from the border, yet never have had a single problem with illegal latinos. All this must be local problems around trump Tower...

defending the US is unconstitutional?? really...??

Does not even warrant the dignity of a serious response....

Biggest lie of the week! They aren't "rounded up" for speaking spanish, liar, they are criminals here illegally!

My god, you are dense! How the hell do you know they are illegals unless you round them up? How do you round them up. if you do not have probable cause? Jeeeze!

Like his "muslim ban?"

Losing is your mantra.

Well, I have to admit that no Muslim has tried to kill me since Trump's Muslim ban. Of course, no Muslim tried to kill me before his Muslim ban either... Same is true of M-13. Also, I live 35 miles from the border, yet never have had a single problem with illegal latinos. All this must be local problems around trump Tower...
You see, his policies are working wonders. No doubt you'll be voting for him in three years.

My god, you are dense! How the hell do you know they are illegals unless you round them up? How do you round them up. if you do not have probable cause? Jeeeze!
I'm not dense and you are a liar. If you supported Americans like you do illegal criminals you may actually be an American.

Any arrests of sanctuary city leaders yet?

I asked the question of why has there NEVER been an arrest of anyone for operating a "sanctuary city" a couple of weeks ago. The answer I got blew my mind. It was because all 200 plus such cities are governed by anti-American commies. They did not explain why the feds tolerate that.

I asked the question of why has there NEVER been an arrest of anyone for operating a "sanctuary city" a couple of weeks ago. The answer I got blew my mind. It was because all 200 plus such cities are governed by anti-American commies. They did not explain why the feds tolerate that.
As you can see from the OP, the feds tolerating that looks to be coming to an abrupt end.

I'm not dense and you are a liar. If you supported Americans like you do illegal criminals you may actually be an American.

I understand your frustration. It is that damned Bill of Rights getting in your way again. Pity....

I understand your frustration. It is that damned Bill of Rights getting in your way again. Pity....
Aliens do not have many rights under out BoR's. Next lie.

As you can see from the OP, the feds tolerating that looks to be coming to an abrupt end.

Be sure to send me a PM when that happens!

Be sure to send me a PM when that happens!
Why? So you can lie and spin more?

Forum List

Back