Deutsche Bank receives subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts

Trump is guilty of Obstruction of collusion! Putin! Deutsche Bank! Something!!

Will you think it a joke when both the President and Vice President are impeached? I will think it is hilarious!

The WH lawyers lied about there not being a subpoena to Deutsche Bank....again. And you Trumpettes just gobbled it up like candy. May I ask you:

DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN?
wow..

The deranged fucktards are out in force...

yes, you are. but luckily the normal people get to show you for the losers you are.
FACT.. Duetchse Bank has not been served with anything and they deny that they have received anything. Mueller states he has not served anything as it would be outside the scope of his investigation. Whom to believe... The unnamed source or those who know? YOU LOSE..!

:lol:

Neither Mueller or Deutsche Bank have stated anything of the sort.

Sounds like a whole lot of nothing again.

Does it? In my experience, Presidents don't threaten to initiate a Constitutional crisis over "nothing".
Unless he’s corrupt

That would be a shock. He' s know for his integrity. The President, on the other hand, is known for his dishonesty and utter lack of ethics.
Why you still talking about obummer. Yes, he’s corrupt

Does it? In my experience, Presidents don't threaten to initiate a Constitutional crisis over "nothing".
Unless he’s corrupt

That would be a shock. He' s know for his integrity. The President, on the other hand, is known for his dishonesty and utter lack of ethics.

Actually, the only people i see crying like little bitches about Obama and Hillary are you Trumpkins. Tantrums can make you say strange things....

So how is it then I wonder the bank is cooperating? LOL

Because they did receive a subpoena, and Trump's lawyer did what all of Trump's lawyers always do: he lied.
Cause you handed to them right? LOL

No, because banks don't hand over information about clients without a subpoena. In fact, it would be illegal to do so. Pay attention!
Some international banks are international and not american and some people lie

Like Deutsch Bank, which just incurred huge fine for laundering Russian money.
Shame on them.

Unless he’s corrupt

Actually, the only people i see crying like little bitches about Obama and Hillary are you Trumpkins. Tantrums can make you say strange things....
Well yeah, they’re corrupt and tried a coup! It failed. You’re watching it unravel.

More Charges May Be Coming In Russia Probe
December 5, 2017 at 9:28 pm EST

“Robert Mueller may not be through with Rick Gates, a deputy Trump campaign aide and one of the four people who have been charged as part of the special counsel probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election,” CNN reports.

“In a court appearance Monday in Manhattan, Gates’ attorney Walter Mack said that federal prosecutors have told him that more charges, called superseding indictments, may be coming.”

Unless he’s corrupt

Well yeah, they’re corrupt and tried a coup! It failed. You’re watching it unravel.
Man, you say the dumbest shit.

Unless he’s corrupt

Man, you say the dumbest shit.
It’s all I can talk about is this dumb shit nonsense

I think the Comrade will either have to move that red line or declare himself King.

Obviously, Lying Sarah and the Lying Lawyers made up a lot of stuff about the Deutsche Bank denials. I expect the Comrade is fuming and might burn that Orange hair color from his thin scalp.

I think the Comrade will either have to move that red line or declare himself King.

Obviously, Lying Sarah and the Lying Lawyers made up a lot of stuff about the Deutsche Bank denials. I expect the Comrade is fuming and might burn that Orange hair color from his thin scalp.
I wouldn't think you on the left would want to bring the topic of redlines.

They only own Congress.

They do? Weird... how much money did they give to the majority party?
They contribute to both parties as they are all billionaires and can afford to do so.

They do? Fascinating. You sure? How much? Equally?
Look it up genius...it's on a thing called the Internet.

Unlike you, I am not too lazy to look it up. So I did. It appears you pulled it out of your ass.
Yes, I'm sure he does it all through his personal bank account.
The scum bag has been dictating our Economic Policy since 1998.
He's constantly appearing before Congress which, by some strange coincidence, passes every bill he favors.

They do? Weird... how much money did they give to the majority party?
They contribute to both parties as they are all billionaires and can afford to do so.

Unlike you, I am not too lazy to look it up. So I did. It appears you pulled it out of your ass.
He's constantly appearing before Congress which, by some strange coincidence, passes every bill he favors.

Wait a minute, you said i could look it up. Now you say it is a secret, but you somehow, magically ,know this secret.

or maybe you just pulled something out of your ass....

Wait a minute, you said i could look it up. Now you say it is a secret, but you somehow, magically ,know this secret.

or maybe you just pulled something out of your ass....
I was wrong and I admit it.
Bill Gates is a gold mine for Representatives and his insider information.
His Business Visa policies alone have made millions for a small percentage of Americans but have sent millions into ruin.

Mueller Subpoenas Trump Deutsche Bank Records

"Special prosecutor Robert Mueller zeroed in on President Donald Trump’s business dealings with Deutsche Bank AG as his investigation into alleged Russian meddling in U.S. elections widens.

Mueller issued a subpoena to Germany’s largest lender several weeks ago, forcing the bank to submit documents on its relationship with Trump and his family, according to a person briefed on the matter, who asked not to be identified because the action has not been announced.

“Deutsche Bank always cooperates with investigating authorities in all countries,” the lender said in a statement to Bloomberg Tuesday, declining to provide additional information.

Deutsche Bank for months has rebuffed calls by Democratic lawmakers to provide more transparency over the roughly $300 million Trump owed to the bank for his real estate dealings prior to becoming president. Representative Maxine Waters of California and other Democrats have asked whether the bank’s loans to Trump, made years before he ran for president, were in any way connected to Russia. The bank previously rejected those demands, saying sharing client data would be illegal unless it received a formal request to do so. Trump has denied any wrongdoing."

Now they are checking to see if the GERMANS, were the middle men between the Russians and Trump?

This looks more like the investigation is desperately fishing for something, ANYTHING to justify their expense.

I believe that Mueller is following the money..attempting see if Trump has/had a financial stake in Russia. If so,, how much and who might be pulling the strings. The logic is simple..if the President has a lot of obligations to Russian interests...could that fact sway his decision making..and of course...how legal are/were these holdings...should they have been disclosed? Did the President lie about any of them, if they exist? And not just the President..but all the other players under suspicion...Kushner, Trump JR, Manafort, Flynn..etc.

Yep. sounds exactly like a fishing expedition by a man who has nothing so far.

Hmmm...I guess you might be right..in the context of direct evidence against Trump..you might be wrong as well...we shall see.
But..there are a number of ways this can play out--what happens if Kushner gets arrested..or Trump Jr.?
Trump is thin-skinned and prone to rash decisions--the real danger..for you Trumpista's...is that Trump does something monumentally stupid--like fire Mueller..or, if Kushner or Trump Jr. are pardoned.

This is far from played out..and from what I have seen...under-estimating Mueller...Conservative Republican that he is...would be worse than foolish.

You keep operating on the assumption that Trump is prone to rash decisions,

and I will operate on my conclusion that he is a brilliant operator that will NOT.

Let's see which of us has to use more Confirmation Bias to maintain our world views.

Mueller Subpoenas Trump Deutsche Bank Records

"Special prosecutor Robert Mueller zeroed in on President Donald Trump’s business dealings with Deutsche Bank AG as his investigation into alleged Russian meddling in U.S. elections widens.

Mueller issued a subpoena to Germany’s largest lender several weeks ago, forcing the bank to submit documents on its relationship with Trump and his family, according to a person briefed on the matter, who asked not to be identified because the action has not been announced.

“Deutsche Bank always cooperates with investigating authorities in all countries,” the lender said in a statement to Bloomberg Tuesday, declining to provide additional information.

Deutsche Bank for months has rebuffed calls by Democratic lawmakers to provide more transparency over the roughly $300 million Trump owed to the bank for his real estate dealings prior to becoming president. Representative Maxine Waters of California and other Democrats have asked whether the bank’s loans to Trump, made years before he ran for president, were in any way connected to Russia. The bank previously rejected those demands, saying sharing client data would be illegal unless it received a formal request to do so. Trump has denied any wrongdoing."

Now they are checking to see if the GERMANS, were the middle men between the Russians and Trump?

This looks more like the investigation is desperately fishing for something, ANYTHING to justify their expense.

I believe that Mueller is following the money..attempting see if Trump has/had a financial stake in Russia. If so,, how much and who might be pulling the strings. The logic is simple..if the President has a lot of obligations to Russian interests...could that fact sway his decision making..and of course...how legal are/were these holdings...should they have been disclosed? Did the President lie about any of them, if they exist? And not just the President..but all the other players under suspicion...Kushner, Trump JR, Manafort, Flynn..etc.

Hmmm...I guess you might be right..in the context of direct evidence against Trump..you might be wrong as well...we shall see.
But..there are a number of ways this can play out--what happens if Kushner gets arrested..or Trump Jr.?
Trump is thin-skinned and prone to rash decisions--the real danger..for you Trumpista's...is that Trump does something monumentally stupid--like fire Mueller..or, if Kushner or Trump Jr. are pardoned.

This is far from played out..and from what I have seen...under-estimating Mueller...Conservative Republican that he is...would be worse than foolish.

and I will operate on my conclusion that he is a brilliant operator that will NOT.

Let's see which of us has to use more Confirmation Bias to maintain our world views.
Lol..fair enough. Given his propensity to fly off the handle via Twitter..go off message during speeches...I'll stick to my views..of course..I guess you could believe that Trump has thought all his tweets through..and they just appear random and kneejerk--time will tell, I guess.

Lol..fair enough. Given his propensity to fly off the handle via Twitter..go off message during speeches...I'll stick to my views..of course..I guess you could believe that Trump has thought all his tweets through..and they just appear random and kneejerk--time will tell, I guess.

Kind of telling that you felt a need to move the goal posts from decisions and actions to tweets, there.

Just the type of effect confirmation bias would have on a person.

Yeah, probably more accurate to say "Orange Line."........:badgrin:

Kind of telling that you felt a need to move the goal posts from decisions and actions to tweets, there.

Just the type of effect confirmation bias would have on a person.
Uh..OK...I get the feeling that you may be having this convo with some sort of script..not I. I would point out that a tweet IS an action--with real world consequences. Don't really know about goal posts..was not playing a game. I'm guessing that confirmation bias is the theme for the day?

Yeah, probably more accurate to say "Orange Line."........:badgrin:
Much more accurate to say Obamas disappearing redline had far more serious consequences.

Forum List

Back