Deutsche Bank receives subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts

Mueller Subpoenas Trump Deutsche Bank Records

"Special prosecutor Robert Mueller zeroed in on President Donald Trump’s business dealings with Deutsche Bank AG as his investigation into alleged Russian meddling in U.S. elections widens.

Mueller issued a subpoena to Germany’s largest lender several weeks ago, forcing the bank to submit documents on its relationship with Trump and his family, according to a person briefed on the matter, who asked not to be identified because the action has not been announced.

“Deutsche Bank always cooperates with investigating authorities in all countries,” the lender said in a statement to Bloomberg Tuesday, declining to provide additional information.

Deutsche Bank for months has rebuffed calls by Democratic lawmakers to provide more transparency over the roughly $300 million Trump owed to the bank for his real estate dealings prior to becoming president. Representative Maxine Waters of California and other Democrats have asked whether the bank’s loans to Trump, made years before he ran for president, were in any way connected to Russia. The bank previously rejected those demands, saying sharing client data would be illegal unless it received a formal request to do so. Trump has denied any wrongdoing."

Now they are checking to see if the GERMANS, were the middle men between the Russians and Trump?

This looks more like the investigation is desperately fishing for something, ANYTHING to justify their expense.

I believe that Mueller is following the money..attempting see if Trump has/had a financial stake in Russia. If so,, how much and who might be pulling the strings. The logic is simple..if the President has a lot of obligations to Russian interests...could that fact sway his decision making..and of course...how legal are/were these holdings...should they have been disclosed? Did the President lie about any of them, if they exist? And not just the President..but all the other players under suspicion...Kushner, Trump JR, Manafort, Flynn..etc.

This isn't like Tony Rezko lending Obama money and giving him land, this is a real commercial transaction where the $300MM loan is secured by $600MM in assets

What is $300MM? Is that three hundred dollar millimeters?

Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, used bank loans to launder money he received from Putin's puppet in the Ukraine.

Which was money both stolen from Ukraine and Russian criminal money.
$75 million worth.

A drop in the bucket compared to what Putin has stolen.

About half what Hillary got for colluding with the Russians, plus they got 20% of our uranium in the process

In the interests of accuracy it must be noted that no Uranium was exported to Russia. None. Not 20%..not 1%..none. The only thing that the Russian Company gets is 20% of the financial stake. Period. An export license has to be applied for and approved.

I know how little the alt/right likes FactCheck...But for those who wish to know more:

The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org

I'm no Hillary fan..at all--but I hate lies--and liars--even more.

Who cares if it was exported to Russia! The problem is they have no idea where it ended up!

And it was all a lie. No subpoena, no request, nothing. It was a total lie.

Just breaking.
So how is it then I wonder the bank is cooperating? LOL

Because they did receive a subpoena, and Trump's lawyer did what all of Trump's lawyers always do: he lied.
Cause you handed to them right? LOL

No, because banks don't hand over information about clients without a subpoena. In fact, it would be illegal to do so. Pay attention!

Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, used bank loans to launder money he received from Putin's puppet in the Ukraine.

Which was money both stolen from Ukraine and Russian criminal money.
$75 million worth.

A drop in the bucket compared to what Putin has stolen.

About half what Hillary got for colluding with the Russians, plus they got 20% of our uranium in the process

In the interests of accuracy it must be noted that no Uranium was exported to Russia. None. Not 20%..not 1%..none. The only thing that the Russian Company gets is 20% of the financial stake. Period. An export license has to be applied for and approved.

I know how little the alt/right likes FactCheck...But for those who wish to know more:

The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org

I'm no Hillary fan..at all--but I hate lies--and liars--even more.

Who cares if it was exported to Russia! The problem is they have no idea where it ended up!

Completely false. That material is tightly regulated, no matter what private corporation owns the mine.

Sounds like a whole lot of nothing again.

Does it? In my experience, Presidents don't threaten to initiate a Constitutional crisis over "nothing".
I have not heard anything about a Constitutional crisis much like I have not seen or heard this investigation come up with anything on Russian interference during the election or Russian collusion which is supposed to be what it was empowered to do.

"Special prosecutor Robert Mueller zeroed in on President Donald Trump’s business dealings with Deutsche Bank AG as his investigation into alleged Russian meddling in U.S. elections widens.

Mueller issued a subpoena to Germany’s largest lender several weeks ago, forcing the bank to submit documents on its relationship with Trump and his family, according to a person briefed on the matter, who asked not to be identified because the action has not been announced.

“Deutsche Bank always cooperates with investigating authorities in all countries,” the lender said in a statement to Bloomberg Tuesday, declining to provide additional information.

Deutsche Bank for months has rebuffed calls by Democratic lawmakers to provide more transparency over the roughly $300 million Trump owed to the bank for his real estate dealings prior to becoming president. Representative Maxine Waters of California and other Democrats have asked whether the bank’s loans to Trump, made years before he ran for president, were in any way connected to Russia. The bank previously rejected those demands, saying sharing client data would be illegal unless it received a formal request to do so. Trump has denied any wrongdoing."

Now they are checking to see if the GERMANS, were the middle men between the Russians and Trump?

This looks more like the investigation is desperately fishing for something, ANYTHING to justify their expense.

I believe that Mueller is following the money..attempting see if Trump has/had a financial stake in Russia. If so,, how much and who might be pulling the strings. The logic is simple..if the President has a lot of obligations to Russian interests...could that fact sway his decision making..and of course...how legal are/were these holdings...should they have been disclosed? Did the President lie about any of them, if they exist? And not just the President..but all the other players under suspicion...Kushner, Trump JR, Manafort, Flynn..etc.

This isn't like Tony Rezko lending Obama money and giving him land, this is a real commercial transaction where the $300MM loan is secured by $600MM in assets

Ask Toro

Trump is guilty of Obstruction of collusion! Putin! Deutsche Bank! Something!!

Will you think it a joke when both the President and Vice President are impeached? I will think it is hilarious!

The WH lawyers lied about there not being a subpoena to Deutsche Bank....again. And you Trumpettes just gobbled it up like candy. May I ask you:

DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN?

Gotta love Mueller.

Deutsche Bank receives subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts: source

FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Special Counsel Robert Mueller has asked Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE) to share data on accounts held by U.S. President Donald Trump and his family, a person close to the matter said on Tuesday.
fake news do research.PNG

unnamed source... the bank says it has not been served with anything... Mueller states he has not done this.... your unnamed source is a liar!

Will you think it a joke when both the President and Vice President are impeached? I will think it is hilarious!

The WH lawyers lied about there not being a subpoena to Deutsche Bank....again. And you Trumpettes just gobbled it up like candy. May I ask you:

DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN?
wow..

The deranged fucktards are out in force...

Gotta love Mueller.

FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Special Counsel Robert Mueller has asked Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE) to share data on accounts held by U.S. President Donald Trump and his family, a person close to the matter said on Tuesday.
View attachment 164481

unnamed source... the bank says it has not been served with anything... Mueller states he has not done this.... your unnamed source is a liar!

poor ignoramus. this is why you can't have nice things.

DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN?
wow..

yes, you are. but luckily the normal people get to show you for the losers you are.

Gotta love Mueller.

View attachment 164481

They waste their money on red hats with silly slogans on them...oh and shirts that say....."YOU CAN GRAB MY PUSSY!"

DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN?
wow..

yes, you are. but luckily the normal people get to show you for the losers you are.
FACT.. Duetchse Bank has not been served with anything and they deny that they have received anything. Mueller states he has not served anything as it would be outside the scope of his investigation. Whom to believe... The unnamed source or those who know? YOU LOSE..!

Gotta love Mueller.

View attachment 164481

They waste their money on red hats with silly slogans on them...oh and shirts that say....."YOU CAN GRAB MY PUSSY!"
Now you wearing that makes you look like the fool you are..

Ask Toro

Yes.

That is correct.

Forum List

Back