Deutsche Bank receives subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts

I doubt there's anything to this.

I know some of the players involved, and I would be utterly shocked if this was anything more than a commercial transaction.

Simply put, Trump was a pariah on Wall Street because they considered him a liar and a cheat (surprise, surprise) for his prior dealings, so nobody would lend to him. DB was trying to get a foothold in the American market, so they lent to those who had bad credit. They charged through the nose for their capital, so there was a price, but Trump wasn't the only person with bad credit to whom they lent. He also paid them back.

I talked to his former banker before the election. He told me that Trump wasn't "as crazy as he seems," and that he was a very hard-working guy. He also said he had no friends in the true meaning of the word, which you've heard others echo in the press. He maintained a relationship with Trump at least until recently.

I know some of the players involved, and I would be utterly shocked if this was anything more than a commercial transaction.

Simply put, Trump was a pariah on Wall Street because they considered him a liar and a cheat (surprise, surprise) for his prior dealings, so nobody would lend to him. DB was trying to get a foothold in the American market, so they lent to those who had bad credit. They charged through the nose for their capital, so there was a price, but Trump wasn't the only person with bad credit to whom they lent. He also paid them back.

I talked to his former banker before the election. He told me that Trump wasn't "as crazy as he seems," and that he was a very hard-working guy. He also said he had no friends in the true meaning of the word, which you've heard others echo in the press. He maintained a relationship with Trump at least until recently.

Yep, you make a lot of sense, a billion air and he has no credit and no friends, and you believe what you’re saying? Cute little snow flake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DP-1c3hU8AAE7SL.jpg

This nothing burger is getting juicer and tastier everyday.

It will be interesting when Trumps very high priced lawyers decide they are going to crush these fuckers.

It will be interesting when Trumps very high priced lawyers decide they are going to crush these fuckers.
You mean the one who just sent a tweet over the Donald's name providing evidence of his obstruction of justice? Smooth. I can't wait.

Yep, you make a lot of sense, a billion air and he has no credit and no friends, and you believe what you’re saying? Cute little snow flake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You misinterpreted my defense of Trump as a slight against your Orange God.

:lol:

You rubes are hilarious!

Mueller Subpoenas Trump Deutsche Bank Records

"Special prosecutor Robert Mueller zeroed in on President Donald Trump’s business dealings with Deutsche Bank AG as his investigation into alleged Russian meddling in U.S. elections widens.

Mueller issued a subpoena to Germany’s largest lender several weeks ago, forcing the bank to submit documents on its relationship with Trump and his family, according to a person briefed on the matter, who asked not to be identified because the action has not been announced.

“Deutsche Bank always cooperates with investigating authorities in all countries,” the lender said in a statement to Bloomberg Tuesday, declining to provide additional information.

Deutsche Bank for months has rebuffed calls by Democratic lawmakers to provide more transparency over the roughly $300 million Trump owed to the bank for his real estate dealings prior to becoming president. Representative Maxine Waters of California and other Democrats have asked whether the bank’s loans to Trump, made years before he ran for president, were in any way connected to Russia. The bank previously rejected those demands, saying sharing client data would be illegal unless it received a formal request to do so. Trump has denied any wrongdoing."

No one who voted for Trump cares...you know, the ELECTORAL Vote.

Well ..Trump cares..this is the red line that Trump set--he said that if the investigation ever crossed into his financial dealings it would be out of bounds. The supeana was for both Trump and for his family..which also crosses another red line.

I would point out..for those that never bother to actually read the links--that the supeana was served weeks ago..and is just now becoming public. So, Mueller has his info already.

No one who voted for Trump cares...you know, the ELECTORAL Vote.

Well ..Trump cares..this is the red line that Trump set--he said that if the investigation ever crossed into his financial dealings it would be out of bounds. The supeana was for both Trump and for his family..which also crosses another red line.

I would point out..for those that never bother to actually read the links--that the supeana was served weeks ago..and is just now becoming public. So, Mueller has his info already.
Nobody who...etc

Forum List

Back