DeSantis Calls MAGA “Listless Vessels”

It's all due to their TDS.

It makes them blind.....they see anything that is slightly against Trump.....and they push ahead....like eyeless sheeple! :cuckoo:

While I am not Trump's greatest fan, the moron OP really is annoying.

Desantis slammed those mindlessly following Truth Social (aka Trump supporters). The gloves are off:
"“It’s just been totally detached from any type of substance. And ultimately, a movement can’t be about the personality of one individual. The movement has got to be about what are you trying to achieve on behalf of the American people,” DeSantis added."

And:

"“If all we are is listless vessels that are just supposed to follow, you know, whatever happens to come down the pike on Truth Social every morning, that’s not going to be a durable movement,” DeSantis said."

I told you TDS stands for "Trump Devotion Syndrome". Desantis noticed too.
I love to hear someone trash and bash the cult and their dear leader.

The Republican party will completely fall apart because of Trump.

Trump will win the nomination and the non MAGA part will revolt, then all his serious and credible legal problems will destroy his campaign and he will lose the election and the republicans will lose races they should win, like in 2022.

Then the party goes full Jan 6th Insurrection on each other.

The Republican party will completely fall apart because of Trump.

Trump will win the nomination and the non MAGA part will revolt, then all his serious and credible legal problems will destroy his campaign and he will lose the election and the republicans will lose races they should win, like in 2022.

Then the party goes full Jan 6th Insurrection on each other.

:cuckoo:

The movement has got to be about what are you trying to achieve on behalf of the American people,” DeSantis added."
DeSantis’ ‘movement’ doesn’t have anything to do with benefiting the American people – it has to do with advancing racism, bigotry, and hate, it’s about intolerance and authoritarianism, and it’s about promoting fear and ignorance.

Well, maybe Jeb. 🤔 What is it about these Florida guys running for President and zero energy?
I would vote for DeSantis. I love what he does and how he executes. It was fantastic that my kid was in college in Florida during Covid.

That said, he fucked up first by skirting the FL campaign law in a shady way then talking shit about Trump. He should have supported Trump and hung out until 2028. He would have walked in.

Desantis slammed those mindlessly following Truth Social (aka Trump supporters). The gloves are off:
"“It’s just been totally detached from any type of substance. And ultimately, a movement can’t be about the personality of one individual. The movement has got to be about what are you trying to achieve on behalf of the American people,” DeSantis added."

And:

"“If all we are is listless vessels that are just supposed to follow, you know, whatever happens to come down the pike on Truth Social every morning, that’s not going to be a durable movement,” DeSantis said."

I told you TDS stands for "Trump Devotion Syndrome". Desantis noticed too.
DeSantis is just upset because Trump’s mindless drones won’t become his mindless drones.

DeSantis’ ‘movement’ doesn’t have anything to do with benefiting the American people – it has to do with advancing racism, bigotry, and hate, it’s about intolerance and authoritarianism, and it’s about promoting fear and ignorance.

Squeals the authoritarian wannabe camp guard.

He didn’t have 75 million

Sure he did. With all the cheating that went on in 2020, Trump probably had at least 80 million if they actually credited him with the 74-75 million they admit he got.

Then there are the millions more who simply don't vote because they've given up on elections or the GOP. If we could get them to the polls, it would probably equal 100 million or more.

I would have said something different, but OK.

The Trump campaign and MAGA world on Saturday blasted Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for remarks appearing to label some of the former president’s supporters “listless vessels.” …​

“A movement can’t be about the personality of one individual,” DeSantis said. “If all we are is listless vessels that’s just supposed to follow, you know, whatever happens to come down the pike on Truth Social every morning, that’s not going to be a durable movement.”​

Of course, he’s completely right. But MAGA cares more about fighting the libs than anything philosophical.
Wow, what a fucking idiot.

Holy crap, DeSantis just let the cat out of the bag, saying the following:

“A movement can’t be about the personality of one individual,” DeSantis said. “If all we are is listless vessels that’s just supposed to follow, you know, whatever happens to come down the pike on Truth Social every morning, that’s not going to be a durable movement.”

"Listless vessels" That's what DeSantis (and obviously many others) think of the MAGA crowd.

I wonder how this will play out. Final nail in the coffin?

Forum List

Back