DeSantis Calls MAGA “Listless Vessels”

Holy crap, DeSantis just let the cat out of the bag, saying the following:

“A movement can’t be about the personality of one individual,” DeSantis said. “If all we are is listless vessels that’s just supposed to follow, you know, whatever happens to come down the pike on Truth Social every morning, that’s not going to be a durable movement.”

"Listless vessels" That's what DeSantis (and obviously many others) think of the MAGA crowd.

I wonder how this will play out. Final nail in the coffin?

He’s finished, but he had no chance at the nomination this election cycle and now his political career is finished.

Truthfully, I believe Trump wants the GOP to lose as badly as they can.

I believe he is the damn Trojan Horse that will give Democrats complete Rule!
Kamala called Joe the worse racist and bigot in American history. A respected national politician. This from a woman whose family-owned slaves in Jamaica. Please look at what I typed. My family and all who I know have no relationship with any of that. And yet if I vote for the wrong party, I would be accused of that and which they are proven to be. This is why the founding fathers warned us.

Holy crap, DeSantis just let the cat out of the bag, saying the following:

“A movement can’t be about the personality of one individual,” DeSantis said. “If all we are is listless vessels that’s just supposed to follow, you know, whatever happens to come down the pike on Truth Social every morning, that’s not going to be a durable movement.”

"Listless vessels" That's what DeSantis (and obviously many others) think of the MAGA crowd.

I wonder how this will play out. Final nail in the coffin?

If he said that with the conviction Trump throws out his daily dose of crazy his poll numbers would rise.

Desantis slammed those mindlessly following Truth Social (aka Trump supporters). The gloves are off:
"“It’s just been totally detached from any type of substance. And ultimately, a movement can’t be about the personality of one individual. The movement has got to be about what are you trying to achieve on behalf of the American people,” DeSantis added."

And:

"“If all we are is listless vessels that are just supposed to follow, you know, whatever happens to come down the pike on Truth Social every morning, that’s not going to be a durable movement,” DeSantis said."

I told you TDS stands for "Trump Devotion Syndrome". Desantis noticed too.
I thought we hated DeSantas.

Desantis slammed those mindlessly following Truth Social (aka Trump supporters). The gloves are off:
"“It’s just been totally detached from any type of substance. And ultimately, a movement can’t be about the personality of one individual. The movement has got to be about what are you trying to achieve on behalf of the American people,” DeSantis added."

And:

"“If all we are is listless vessels that are just supposed to follow, you know, whatever happens to come down the pike on Truth Social every morning, that’s not going to be a durable movement,” DeSantis said."

I told you TDS stands for "Trump Devotion Syndrome". Desantis noticed too.
But his tune would change if he was head of the cult....

DeSantis doesn't understand MAGA. It's a working class, pro constitution group that is more concerned about good policy than personalities and parties. He seems to be veering toward the Democrat-neocon side, where all the money and power hungry people congregate to rob the American taxpayer. I think the majority of Trump supporters probably dislike his personality from time to time. But Trump is like so many bosses running super successful companies. Disliked by many but crucial to the success of the company. Policy matters. MAGA.
What policies does maga have ? Apart from bud and drag shows.

Forum List

Back