Desantis stands by his statement suggesting Trump supporters are a cult of personality ("listless vessels)

Typical leftist hit piece, the title is a lie, and apparently the idiot who started the thread didn't read his own article. 🤡

OK, specifically who?
It's not specific. Money laundering is pretty complex.

Maybe you should try reading up on it instead of asking me.

proxy-image.pngproxy-image.jpgggg.jpg

You are the one making the accusations. You provide the evidence.
I learned a long time ago that providing any evidence is useless with folks like yourself.
You'll just insult me, call me a conspiracy theorist, and not provide anything that proves me wrong.

So I suggest you try reading up on "The Great Reset" and try to keep an open mind.

You might just learn something.

I learned a long time ago that providing any evidence is useless with folks like yourself.
You'll just insult me, call me a conspiracy theorist, and not provide anything that proves me wrong.

So I suggest you try reading up on "The Great Reset" and try to keep an open mind.

You might just learn something.

Nonsense. If you had it, you would post it heartbeat. You aren't afraid of insults and being labeled a conspiracy theorist by posting your conclusion.

Opinion is not fact.

Mm, no.

The lesson is that Trump is a blowhard who often talks out of his ass and says things that he expects his followers to know are hyperbole. Since most of them are perfectly smart enough to know that, there was very little complaining when he did not order his DOJ to go after her.

Trump supporters know, even if no one else does that the first amendment protects talking out of the ass and using hyperbole. We also know, that for a president to use the DOJ to go after a political rival would consign the U.S. to Banana Republic status.

A political rival? LMAO, after the election, she was no longer a rival. And since she was the one who initiated the whole Russia thing against Trump, he would've been well within his rights and authority to have her investigated.

$1 says he regrets letting his supporters down and not having her investigated now.

There was some backlash after Desantis called out Trump supporters for their sheep-like behavior.
I'm surprised Desantis defended his remarks because I thought he would be afraid of Trump supporters. But at the end this was not the case.
Desantis has nothing to lose because he was extremely far behind Trump in the polls behind the remarks. It's not like he's now "doomed". He always was. I think now he's just speaking his mind:

You know all about being a sheeple Commie from Conyers.

DeSanits has not been straight-forward. He just recently said that Trump lost the election. Why didn’t he say that before? He just called Trump cultists “listless vessels”. Where was that criticism before?
Do you think it’s a coincidence that he’s only speaking up about this now?
DeSantis probably feels desperate since he is so far behind in the polls. So now he's doing desperate things like talking about 2020. DeSantis should have waited until 2028.

DeSantis probably feels desperate since he is so far behind in the polls. So now he's doing desperate things like talking about 2020. DeSantis should have waited until 2028.
That’s exactly what he’s doing. He’s desperate and he’s trying something different. He’s going to say whatever he needs to say to improve his chances of winning. He stands for nothing other than what will best serve his aspirations for power.

He’s basically just another Kevin McCarthy.

There was some backlash after Desantis called out Trump supporters for their sheep-like behavior.
I'm surprised Desantis defended his remarks because I thought he would be afraid of Trump supporters. But at the end this was not the case.
Desantis has nothing to lose because he was extremely far behind Trump in the polls behind the remarks. It's not like he's now "doomed". He always was. I think now he's just speaking his mind:

The Trump supporters just recognize those things he did while he was in office, despite the intimidation and lies against him.

The OP...the Communist fro Georgia scraping the bottom of the barrel again......in search for news that damage Trump.

yawn

Forum List

Back