DeSantis Calls MAGA “Listless Vessels”

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
I would have said something different, but OK.

The Trump campaign and MAGA world on Saturday blasted Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for remarks appearing to label some of the former president’s supporters “listless vessels.” …​

“A movement can’t be about the personality of one individual,” DeSantis said. “If all we are is listless vessels that’s just supposed to follow, you know, whatever happens to come down the pike on Truth Social every morning, that’s not going to be a durable movement.”​

Of course, he’s completely right. But MAGA cares more about fighting the libs than anything philosophical.

I would have said something different, but OK.

The Trump campaign and MAGA world on Saturday blasted Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for remarks appearing to label some of the former president’s supporters “listless vessels.” …​

“A movement can’t be about the personality of one individual,” DeSantis said. “If all we are is listless vessels that’s just supposed to follow, you know, whatever happens to come down the pike on Truth Social every morning, that’s not going to be a durable movement.”​

Of course, he’s completely right. But MAGA cares more about fighting the libs than anything philosophical.
Same as Clinton's 'basket of deplorables' moment. Poor Ron, he was such a good boy.

Don't look at the $50 Million in bribes taken Our Dear Stuttering Fuck.... let's diagram every sentence uttered by GOP candidates, and analyze the nuances.... and then make up shit about it.

7w9iuy.jpg

Desantis slammed those mindlessly following Truth Social (aka Trump supporters). The gloves are off:
"“It’s just been totally detached from any type of substance. And ultimately, a movement can’t be about the personality of one individual. The movement has got to be about what are you trying to achieve on behalf of the American people,” DeSantis added."

And:

"“If all we are is listless vessels that are just supposed to follow, you know, whatever happens to come down the pike on Truth Social every morning, that’s not going to be a durable movement,” DeSantis said."

I told you TDS stands for "Trump Devotion Syndrome". Desantis noticed too.

Forum List

Back