Dershowitz is up

IMPEACHMENT
“The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article II, section 4

Origins
Impeachment comes from British constitutional history. The process evolved from the 14th century as a way for parliament to hold the king’s ministers accountable for their public actions. Impeachment, as Alexander Hamilton of New York explained in Federalist 65, varies from civil or criminal courts in that it strictly involves the “misconduct of public men, or in other words from the abuse or violation of some public trust.” Individual state constitutions had provided for impeachment for “maladministration” or “corruption” before the U.S. Constitution was written. And the founders, fearing the potential for abuse of executive power, considered impeachment so important that they made it part of the Constitution even before they defined the contours of the presidency.
Impeachment | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

breaking the public trust does not automatically equate to it having to be a criminal act.

I love how the left hate him all of a sudden.

What does this guy know about the Constitution?

I wonder if Mitt Romney heard what Dershowitz had to say about the Bolton Bombshell..."even if true...is not impeachable". End of the trial...vote to dismiss.

Romney is a butthurt backstabber he has a personal axe to grind.

Pathetic excuse.
For a pathetic poster.

Yes, you can tell you are a true blue Trump supporter.
And everyone can tell you're about 7 generations inbred.

Wanna keep going?
Dr. Gump is right that you are a Trumpist. A sad Trumpist who refuses to acknowledge he is a Trumpist. So spare us your “I’m above it all” bullshit that you like to post.
And I am right.

You are a fucking idiot.

spare me the denial.
Another totally witless comment from the master of witless comments.

Nothing to add to the greater discussion as usual.

Yet you voted for the Orange Buffoon. Anybody who voted for him has no right talking about the intelligence of another poster. Voting for the Misogynistic tosser automatically tells me "IQ lower than 75".

How Nazi of you. Who's next on your hate list the Jews?

For a pathetic poster.

Wanna keep going?
Dr. Gump is right that you are a Trumpist. A sad Trumpist who refuses to acknowledge he is a Trumpist. So spare us your “I’m above it all” bullshit that you like to post.
And I am right.

You are a fucking idiot.

spare me the denial.
Another totally witless comment from the master of witless comments.

Nothing to add to the greater discussion as usual.
Nothing you'd ever understand anyway.

I tried to talk straight with you. You brought out your pom poms.

Wanna keep going?

Yet you voted for the Orange Buffoon. Anybody who voted for him has no right talking about the intelligence of another poster. Voting for the Misogynistic tosser automatically tells me "IQ lower than 75".

That buffoon whooped Hillary’s ass and her $1.5 billion.

He is so dumb that he defeated “The most qualified candidate in history”.

So if he is a buffoon, what is HIllary, a fucking retard?

Last edited:
Harvard law professor Dershowitz obliterated the Democrats. That was educational and worth viewing good job Alan. :eusa_clap:

The MSM will now go into their usual Pro-Democrat Anti-Trump Spin 24/7.

Not 5 seconds after Rachel Maddow was attacking Dershowitz's character. She skipped right over his presentation and launched into a personal attack.

For a pathetic poster.

Wanna keep going?
And I am right.

You are a fucking idiot.

spare me the denial.
Another totally witless comment. Nothing to add to the discussion.

Okay here's something to add to the discussion and the reason why none of the Democrats candidates can beat The Donald in 2020 is this.

The Democrat platform in 2020 goes like this:

NO Border security. Open Borders.

More Sanctuary Cities.

More Illegals being imported into America.

Hate Whitey.

Blame Whitey.

Evil Whitey.

Anyone who votes for Trump is a Nazi/Bigot/Racist/KKK supporter.

Down with Christianity, Support Islam, Christians are racist bigots and they did The Crusades against our Muslim pets and EVERYONE knows Islam is a religion of peace.

Encourage more Transgenderism.

Heterosexuals are bigots and White Heterosexuals are bigots AND Nazi's.

Fuck Free Speech, NO Free Speech ONLY if you are a Leftist Moonbat, Conservatives ONLY do Hate Speech the SPLC told us this.

ALL Conservatives are Nazi's.

If you are White then you are a Nazi.

ALL Whites will be FORCED to give 15% of their annual income to Muh Blacks in Reparations.

There are NOT ONLY two genders there are 60 genders, if you DISAGREE you are a bigot AND a Conspiracy Theorist.

Leftists THINK the above would be a Winning Platform, and the above illustrates that Biden/Warren/Sanders or whoever are going to lose, the Democrats have become so Far Left they are now off the chart and many even if they don't like The Donald are going to hold their nose and vote for him, which is why the Democrats need to attempt to remove him from Office because they are frightened he's going to win again.

Wanna keep going?
And I am right.

You are a fucking idiot.

spare me the denial.

Okay here's something to add to the discussion and the reason why none of the Democrats candidates can beat The Donald in 2020 is this.

More Sanctuary Cities.

Hate Whitey.

Blame Whitey.

Evil Whitey.

Down with Christianity, Support Islam, Christians are racist bigots and they did The Crusades against our Muslim pets and EVERYONE knows Islam is a religion of peace.

Fuck Free Speech, NO Free Speech ONLY if you are a Leftist Moonbat, Conservatives ONLY do Hate Speech the SPLC told us this.

ALL Whites will be FORCED to give 15% of their annual income to Muh Blacks in Reparations.

There are NOT ONLY two genders there are 60 genders, if you DISAGREE you are a bigot AND a Conspiracy Theorist.

Leftists THINK the above would be a Winning Platform, and the above illustrates that Biden/Warren/Sanders or whoever are going to lose, the Democrats have become so Far Left they are now off the chart and many even if they don't like The Donald are going to hold their nose and vote for him, which is why the Democrats need to attempt to remove him from Office because they are frightened he's going to win again.

^^^
UnsungSkeletalJackrabbit-size_restricted.gif

:71:

Wanna keep going?
And I am right.

You are a fucking idiot.

spare me the denial.

More Sanctuary Cities.

Hate Whitey.

Blame Whitey.

Evil Whitey.

^^^

No that's your side who are like that, Rightists are calm it's you Leftists who are unhinged.

Wanna keep going?
And I am right.

You are a fucking idiot.

spare me the denial.

More Sanctuary Cities.

Hate Whitey.

Blame Whitey.

Evil Whitey.

I disagree that what you wrote is part of the Democratic platform. As far as Trump’s re-election is concerned, the greatest threat to Trump’s reelection is Trump.

And I am right.

You are a fucking idiot.

spare me the denial.

More Sanctuary Cities.

Hate Whitey.

Blame Whitey.

Evil Whitey.

^^^

No that's your side who are like that, Rightists are calm it's you Leftists who are unhinged.

haaaaaa......... your diatribe just kinda proved you are not calm at all.

And I am right.

You are a fucking idiot.

spare me the denial.

More Sanctuary Cities.

Hate Whitey.

Blame Whitey.

Evil Whitey.

^^^

That was not a diatribe, that is basically the gist of everything the Leftists have been actively promoting for several years now.

Wanna keep going?

That buffoon whooped Hillary’s ass and her $1.5 billion.

He is so dumb that he defeated “The most qualified candidate in history”.

So if he is a buffoon, what is HIllary, a fucking retard?

You have to laugh at these libtards. They make these absurd arguments, Trump can't tie his own shoe laces yet he stomped the shit out of all of them winning the election against incredible odds. :21: When we point this out they go full retard with things like Russian conspiracies. :auiqs.jpg:

More Sanctuary Cities.

Hate Whitey.

Blame Whitey.

Evil Whitey.

^^^

That was not a diatribe, that is basically the gist of everything the Leftists have been actively promoting for several years now.
Clearly leftist. He must tell you how you feel then be a cuck when wrong. :)

More Sanctuary Cities.

Hate Whitey.

Blame Whitey.

Evil Whitey.

^^^

of course it was a diatribe & a hysterical ridiculous exaggeration.

Forum List

Back