Dershowitz is up

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I love how the left hate him all of a sudden.

What does this guy know about the Constitution?

He's a media hog. He's trying to sell a book. I would not be surprised if he does a book signing at the end of his bombastic speech.

We can disagree with him on certain points, we don't need to resort to hate and insults.

He is a pretty good lawyer, he defends scumbags. Everyone has a right for a defence...

Trump is some lovely company.

Can you imagine how Dershowitz would tear up Schiff and Nadler in a Constitutional debate? Holy shit.:21:

If it doesn’t fit....You must acquit
EPSsIWMU4AEd7Tj

This guy Dershowitz says that a crime must be committed to fill the definition of HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS.

FASCINATING.

Huh, So it must be criminal conduct....are you lefties getting your lesson in Constitutionality?

Last edited:
This guy Dershowitz says that a crime must be committed to fill the definition of HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS.

FASCINATING.

Huh, So it must be criminal conduct....are you lefties getting your less in Constitutionality?
Dershowitz was right before he was wrong.

He is tearing the left the fuck up.

Point by point
With constitutional quotes
And points of law against their own quotes.

Maxine should call in sick tomorrow.

Dershowitz is obviously not smart enough to grasp the Democrat's Grand Unification Theory "Orange Man Bad" . If anything bad happens, it's Trump's fault. If Trump does anything, it's bad.

Forum List

Back