Dershowitz is up

Hey Dershowitz, how many presidents abused their power by extorting a foreign power to damage a political opponent. Cite one case.
You can't even do that there is zero proof that was Trump's intent.

Just the left saying it was.

Wrong.
Oh, please. You must have missed the entire House Impeachment hearing, and more to come.
Yea.

I didn't watch the circus.
This moron admits he didn’t even watch the House proceeding and is giving his worthless opinions here like he is unbiased. Go back to bed idiot.
I saw 3 minutes of schiff speaking.

I've fulfilled my going to hell obligation.
Pathetic excuse.

I love how the left hate him all of a sudden.

What does this guy know about the Constitution?

The Leftists not only now hate Alan Dershowitz they also now love John Bolton and GWB, actually the Leftists just now love anyone who is Anti-Donald Trump :rolleyes-41:

The Dems wanted to expose Trumps shady “scheme” as they like to call it. Trump was shady and crossed the line IMO. But this never should have gone down the impeachment road. They should have picked a different way to go after him.

This guy Dershowitz says that a crime must be committed to fill the definition of HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS.

FASCINATING.

Huh, So it must be criminal conduct....are you lefties getting your lesson in Constitutionality?

But but but according to the Leftists The Donald already committed the crime by you know beating Hillary who was supposed to become American President because well she has a vagina and it was her turn and you know THE GLASS CEILING etc etc :rolleyes-41:

I love how the left hate him all of a sudden.

What does this guy know about the Constitution?

The Leftists not only now hate Alan Dershowitz they also now love John Bolton and GWB, actually the Leftists just now love anyone who is Anti-Donald Trump :rolleyes-41:
not true. I like the Dersh... still don’t like the Mustache

He doesn’t have one. I know he used to, but he is clean lipped tonight.

Wrong.
Oh, please. You must have missed the entire House Impeachment hearing, and more to come.
Yea.

This moron admits he didn’t even watch the House proceeding and is giving his worthless opinions here like he is unbiased. Go back to bed idiot.

Pathetic excuse.
For a pathetic poster.

Well, Dersowitz, if the framers only intended Treason and bribery, why doesn’t the Constitution just say impeachment only for “treason and bribery”.

And I would also argue, if that is what the Dial-a-Defence-Attorney really thinks, what is it called when you threaten to hold aid to ransom to the Ukraine unless they do you bidding? Some would call it threatening bahaviour. I would call it bribery...thanks for pointing that out Al...

Hey Alan. I did your thought experiment and if a Democratic president undertook the same course of action as Trump, I would be in favor of impeachment.

Yea.

Pathetic excuse.
For a pathetic poster.
Wow...what wit.

Yea.

Pathetic excuse.
For a pathetic poster.

Yes, you can tell you are a true blue Trump supporter.

Hey Dershowitz, how many presidents abused their power by extorting a foreign power to damage a political opponent. Cite one case.

Wrong.

is that why they wanted to keep it hush hush or congress would 'flip out'?
I'm sorry... Who are you?

Bwahaha if you don't like the presidents tweets find someone who doesn't tweet...

no dummy - it was an email between michael duffey & the DOD.

In an email on July 25, for example, as a senior OMB political appointee named Michael Duffey told the Pentagon’s comptroller about the aid halt, he said, “Given the sensitive nature of the request, I appreciate your keeping that information closely held to those who need to know to execute the direction.”
Trump Administration officials worried Ukraine aid halt violated spending law – Center for Public Integrity

duffey - btw - is refusing to cooperate with congress & is one of the players they want to come to the senate.

Did Dershowitz arrive by the Lolita Express?

slick-willy-bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein-lolita-express-orgy-island-visited-26-times-pedophile-ring-pizzagate-q-933x445.jpg

Yea.

Pathetic excuse.
For a pathetic poster.

Yes, you can tell you are a true blue Trump supporter.
And everyone can tell you're about 7 generations inbred.

Wanna keep going?

Cipollone should have let Dershowitz's argument stand on its own. He only brought it back to divisive rhetoric.

Forum List

Back