Dershowitz is up

Translation...
You don’t have an ounce of knowledge about how to manage a city and you would vote for any clown who hands out public assistance.

^^^ translation - you want cash & property to be the deciding factor in who has the right to vote in your amerika ; & will mask that notion by throwing in a straw man about city management to hide your very pathetic view, because the conversation was about voting & not whatever you are trying to throw in as a deflection from that conversation & seem to trying to say who I would or would not vote for with absolutely no basis whatsoever.
Translation...
You know nothing and will vote for anyone who tugs at your heart strings.

^^^ fake news. but thanx for playing.
So answer the original question...
Elaborate on a few qualifications for managing a city.

the original premise was about voting NOT managing a city.

nice try at deflection, yet again. but you failed.

again.

it matters not how rich or poor or whether the lack of property or where one lives determines voting rights.

just that you want that changed. we get it... your classism is exactly why jim crow ruled back in the day. like i said, jim crow is dead & should stay buried. you wanna revive his corpse.

you ghoul.
You are proud of your ignorance.

^^^ translation - you want cash & property to be the deciding factor in who has the right to vote in your amerika ; & will mask that notion by throwing in a straw man about city management to hide your very pathetic view, because the conversation was about voting & not whatever you are trying to throw in as a deflection from that conversation & seem to trying to say who I would or would not vote for with absolutely no basis whatsoever.
Translation...

again.

it matters not how rich or poor or whether the lack of property or where one lives determines voting rights.

just that you want that changed. we get it... your classism is exactly why jim crow ruled back in the day. like i said, jim crow is dead & should stay buried. you wanna revive his corpse.

you ghoul.

oh i am hardly ignorant i see you for exactly what you are.

Translation...

again.

you ghoul.

of this i would agree. you are not hardly ignorant.

you are wholly ignorant.

again.

you ghoul.

you are wholly ignorant.

lol... says the poster who totally ignored the post where i showedhow he & his prez lied.

Dershowitz is up

Last edited:
Translation...

again.

you ghoul.

You are willing to pay an unqualified person to manage your neighborhood.

again.

you ghoul.

you want jim crow back.

again.

you ghoul.

you want jim crow back.
Elaborate...

again.

you ghoul.

you are wholly ignorant.

lol... says the poster who totally ignored the post where i showedhow he & his prez lied.

Dershowitz is up
cause i have you and many on ignore. i just mess up sometimes and hit "show ignored content".

again.

you ghoul.

you want jim crow back.
and then you say shit like this and give people their viewpoints that you can argue against.

why would i even WANT to talk to someone who won't listen to what i say, assumes what i want, and then assigns me stupid ass shit to try and defend that i never even said - like this nugget of dumbass you just said.

Bingo TOOBIN ..All Dershowitz has to support his proposition on abuse of power is someone who does not agree with him.
STILL waiting on proof that trump did this to get dirt on biden.

suppositions and assumptions don't count. don't think they ever did in a court of law. but then, we're not really interested in laws anymore.

just satisfying our emotional imbalances.

bolten might clear that up since he is claiming to have had di-rect conversation with donny about that very thing. hmmmm

why is president tinkles afraid to let bolton testify? why are his flying monkeys so reluctant to subpoena him?
why didn't they do it when it was the proper time?
why are you fucking idiots making shit up as you go and crying out when told no?

oh, you didn't know or are you going blindly with what president dotard & his scumbag lawyers are lying about?

they asked bolton in november & he refused.

"The Democrat controlled House never even asked John Bolton to testify."
Donald Trump on Monday, January 27th, 2020 in a tweet

Trump falsely claims House Democrats never asked Bolton to testify
By Bill McCarthy on Monday, January 27th, 2020 at 12:32 p.m.

President Donald Trump falsely claimed that House Democrats never sought former National Security Adviser John Bolton’s testimony as part of their impeachment inquiry.

"The Democrat controlled House never even asked John Bolton to testify," Trump said in a Jan. 27 tweet. "It is up to them, not up to the Senate!"
tom-false.png

The Democrat controlled House never even asked John Bolton to testify. It is up to them, not up to the Senate!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 27, 2020
The House did ask Bolton to testify on Nov. 7. But Bolton, who left his post in September, declined to do so at the White House’s directive. The White House successfully blocked a number of officials from testifying or producing documents relevant to the House’s investigation.
Trump wrong that House never asked Bolton to testify

if you click on the enlarged link, it brings you DIRECTLY to 2 links.

this: dated dec 19, by the house. pg 31 of 300, stating that bolton along with many MANY others refused.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6566087/Full-House-Impeachment-Report.pdf#page=31

but right here you will find that dated on oct 30th an email was sent requesting bolton to appear & his lawyers refused that request. bolton's deputy already was suing to not appear & bolton was going to do the same.

https://judiciary.house.gov/uploade...tee_on_intelligence_staff_october_30_2019.pdf

can't wait for yer spin & deflection.
You seem angry.

Good.

Bingo TOOBIN ..All Dershowitz has to support his proposition on abuse of power is someone who does not agree with him.
STILL waiting on proof that trump did this to get dirt on biden.

suppositions and assumptions don't count. don't think they ever did in a court of law. but then, we're not really interested in laws anymore.

just satisfying our emotional imbalances.

bolten might clear that up since he is claiming to have had di-rect conversation with donny about that very thing. hmmmm

why is president tinkles afraid to let bolton testify? why are his flying monkeys so reluctant to subpoena him?
why didn't they do it when it was the proper time?
why are you fucking idiots making shit up as you go and crying out when told no?

oh, you didn't know or are you going blindly with what president dotard & his scumbag lawyers are lying about?

they asked bolton in november & he refused.

"The Democrat controlled House never even asked John Bolton to testify."
Donald Trump on Monday, January 27th, 2020 in a tweet

Trump falsely claims House Democrats never asked Bolton to testify
By Bill McCarthy on Monday, January 27th, 2020 at 12:32 p.m.

President Donald Trump falsely claimed that House Democrats never sought former National Security Adviser John Bolton’s testimony as part of their impeachment inquiry.

"The Democrat controlled House never even asked John Bolton to testify," Trump said in a Jan. 27 tweet. "It is up to them, not up to the Senate!"
tom-false.png

The Democrat controlled House never even asked John Bolton to testify. It is up to them, not up to the Senate!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 27, 2020
The House did ask Bolton to testify on Nov. 7. But Bolton, who left his post in September, declined to do so at the White House’s directive. The White House successfully blocked a number of officials from testifying or producing documents relevant to the House’s investigation.
Trump wrong that House never asked Bolton to testify

if you click on the enlarged link, it brings you DIRECTLY to 2 links.

this: dated dec 19, by the house. pg 31 of 300, stating that bolton along with many MANY others refused.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6566087/Full-House-Impeachment-Report.pdf#page=31

but right here you will find that dated on oct 30th an email was sent requesting bolton to appear & his lawyers refused that request. bolton's deputy already was suing to not appear & bolton was going to do the same.

https://judiciary.house.gov/uploade...tee_on_intelligence_staff_october_30_2019.pdf

can't wait for yer spin & deflection.
You seem angry.

Good.

not angry at all. just pointing out how you can't refudiate a fact but claim to have me on 'ignore'. sure you do. you were just too cowardly to admit you didn't know wtf you were talking about. thanx for proving it.

Forum List

Back