Dershowitz is up

Did Dershowitz arrive by the Lolita Express?

slick-willy-bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein-lolita-express-orgy-island-visited-26-times-pedophile-ring-pizzagate-q-933x445.jpg
Who cares about Bill Clinton.

Well as YOU brought The Lolita Express into this thread I just thought I'd remind you that Bill Clinton flew 26 times on The Lolita Express. Um, so WHAT'S your point about Alan Dershowitz again?

slick-willy-bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein-lolita-express-orgy-island-visited-26-times-pedophile-ring-pizzagate-q-933x445.jpg

Well as YOU brought The Lolita Express into this thread I just thought I'd remind you that Bill Clinton flew 26 times on The Lolita Express. Um, so WHAT'S your point about Alan Dershowitz again?
Dudes setting squirrels free so you'll chase them and stop asking him to prove stuff.

I was making an observation. Funny how Trump’s attorneys consists of two Epstein lawyers: Dershowitz and Starr.

I was making an observation. Funny how Trump’s attorneys consists of two Epstein lawyers: Dershowitz and Starr.
Look... Squirrel!!!

Dudes setting squirrels free so you'll chase them and stop asking him to prove stuff.

The guy just needs to stay down....
Dershowitz is handing the left their collective ass and he wants to pretend it isn't happening.
He just needs to stay down.

Isn’t it time for your nurse to put you back to bed.

Last edited:
That was great!

Now the left will have to attack him personally, because they are actually acting above the law.

This moron admits he didn’t even watch the House proceeding and is giving his worthless opinions here like he is unbiased. Go back to bed idiot.
I saw 3 minutes of schiff speaking.

I've fulfilled my going to hell obligation.
Pathetic excuse.
For a pathetic poster.

Yes, you can tell you are a true blue Trump supporter.
And everyone can tell you're about 7 generations inbred.

Wanna keep going?
Dr. Gump is right that you are a Trumpist. A sad Trumpist who refuses to acknowledge he is a Trumpist. So spare us your “I’m above it all” bullshit that you like to post.

Last edited:

Don't give up the day job :smoke:

Wow, I just saw some crazy bitch on MSNBC say Dershowitz was wrong because if a POTUS went on vacation for a year, it is not a crime, but it’s impeachable.

No, you moron, that’s called job abandonment.

It’s so funny the lengths idiots go to...she said Dershowitz doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

She should challenge him to a head to head debate.

You left wing cucks are so predictable.

At least Law tried to make a couple legal points.

What did Dershowitz say that is incorrect? Lay it out for us, lefties.

You left wing cucks are so predictable.

At least Law tried to make a couple legal points.

What did Dershowitz say that is incorrect? Lay it out for us, lefties.
Dershowitz made many good points, but his conclusion was dishonest. Dershowitz said the legal consensus was high crimes and misdemeanors required a crime. Not true. The consensus is that “high crimes and misdemeanors” does not require a crime.

The framers were smart. High crimes and misdemeanors had a meaning in English common law. Even the word misdemeanor implies petty offenses. Dershowitz touched on this, but the framers did not have to use that word.

The term in my opinion was left somewhat vague for a reason.

I saw 3 minutes of schiff speaking.

I've fulfilled my going to hell obligation.
Pathetic excuse.
For a pathetic poster.

Yes, you can tell you are a true blue Trump supporter.
And everyone can tell you're about 7 generations inbred.

Wanna keep going?
Dr. Gump is right that you are a Trumpist. A sad Trumpist who refuses to acknowledge he is a Trumpist. So spare us your “I’m above it all” bullshit that you like to post.
And I am right.

You are a fucking idiot.

spare me the denial.

Forum List

Back