Denver decriminalizes public defecation to protect illegal aliens

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Denver Colorado is about to smell worse than piss-soaked shit-stained San Francisco. The city voted to essentially decriminalize public urination and defecation and the reason is as liberal as it gets. The city is now becoming a giant toilet to help protect illegal aliens from deportation. Denver is not only a sanctuary city for criminal immigrant scumbags but also now a sanctuary for human waste.

Denver Decriminalizes Public Defecation To Protect Illegal Aliens

upload_2017-5-29_11-33-52.png

Certain crimes will now have lighter sentences in Denver
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO you Democratic trendy liberals are going to so regret this bs, like the same idiots over in Germany, Sweden, France, Italy lmfao they are putting their rights before yours and you panzies bend over and acccept. What sorry ass losers for American's we need to ship your pathetic asses the hell out of the Country.

At least those coming in really are clueless to the land of what use to be free.

You can bet if you have a white ass though you will go to jail for it all just watch and see.

I've got 43 acres of trees to hide behind when I go..So do the animals...yet life is no smellier than the 40k chickens down the road that is raised to feed you city slickers, so you can go in public.

Saw an interesting proposal about fighting CA sanctuary state status.....that is agree with them. Announce publicly on TV that any illegal that goes to CA will be safe from prosecution......and watch the tide roll out of other states into theirs and they can enjoy the fruits of their folly.

I've got 43 acres of trees to hide behind when I go..So do the animals...yet life is no smellier than the 40k chickens down the road that is raised to feed you city slickers, so you can go in public.

So when you walk down the street and you see a child watching someone's bare ass taking a shit that's ok.
But wait if you pulled your pants down in the park you'd be arrested for being a pedo. mmmmk.

So when you walk down the street and you see a child watching someone's bare ass taking a shit that's ok.
But wait if you pulled your pants down in the park you'd be arrested for being a pedo. mmmmk.
My kids used to get out of the car when we got home, race to the street and piss..I've lived in big towns where it was hard to find a place to go..It is not good for the body to hold in a natural occurrence. In the 1960's it was not unusual to go in public.But it was Okiehoma.

Disgusting...

Civilized society needs rules against such for it effects other peoples health and quality of life.
They did have rules moron. The just suspended them. For, non citizens! Got it now aswipe?
Fucking shit for brains...They shouldn't of...

Now go jump off a goddamn cliff you sub-human animal.

Disgusting...

Civilized society needs rules against such for it effects other peoples health and quality of life.
They did have rules moron. The just suspended them. For, non citizens! Got it now aswipe?
Fucking shit for brains...They shouldn't of...

Now go jump off a goddamn cliff you sub-human animal.
Now now asswipe! No need to get so violent. That would be a good job for ewe. Wiping asses in Denver!

My kids used to get out of the car when we got home, race to the street and piss..I've lived in big towns where it was hard to find a place to go..It is not good for the body to hold in a natural occurrence. In the 1960's it was not unusual to go in public.But it was Okiehoma.

There's a difference between kids going and adults going do you think it will be six year olds going no.

DHS considers children to be up to the age of 31

This permissive step is likely an effort by cunning politicians to encourage and justify the cost of purchasing and maintaining portable street toilets. But it's still a poor substitute for summary deportation of unapproved ("vetted") refugees.

Denver Colorado is about to smell worse than piss-soaked shit-stained San Francisco. The city voted to essentially decriminalize public urination and defecation and the reason is as liberal as it gets. The city is now becoming a giant toilet to help protect illegal aliens from deportation. Denver is not only a sanctuary city for criminal immigrant scumbags but also now a sanctuary for human waste.

View attachment 129596

LMAO you Democratic trendy liberals are going to so regret this bs, like the same idiots over in Germany, Sweden, France, Italy lmfao they are putting their rights before yours and you panzies bend over and acccept. What sorry ass losers for American's we need to ship your pathetic asses the hell out of the Country.

At least those coming in really are clueless to the land of what use to be free.

You can bet if you have a white ass though you will go to jail for it all just watch and see.
Well...this is a bunch of shit!

View attachment 129596

Liberal beautification program.

Forum List

Back