Denver decriminalizes public defecation to protect illegal aliens

I've got 43 acres of trees to hide behind when I go..So do the animals...yet life is no smellier than the 40k chickens down the road that is raised to feed you city slickers, so you can go in public.

So when you walk down the street and you see a child watching someone's bare ass taking a shit that's ok.
But wait if you pulled your pants down in the park you'd be arrested for being a pedo. mmmmk.
You are building something out of nothing as usual.

I believe I would pay good money to a singularly obese illegal to climb to the top of the steps of Denver City Hall on a busy Monday afternoon and squat out a voluminous, smelly, glistening "powered by jalepeno" chunky-fat pool right where it couldn't be missed.

I've got 43 acres of trees to hide behind when I go..So do the animals...yet life is no smellier than the 40k chickens down the road that is raised to feed you city slickers, so you can go in public.

So when you walk down the street and you see a child watching someone's bare ass taking a shit that's ok.
But wait if you pulled your pants down in the park you'd be arrested for being a pedo. mmmmk.
Tommy knows about pulling his pants down in the park, I have become convinced over time with his post.

Get a reality check zombie, they wipe thier asses with their hands ask any FKN soldier whose been there. Apparently you've been no further than you imagination and msm

THIS IS REALITY and this is how they live they are from a 3rd world nation jackass apparently you've never seen the real 3rd world Countries. Other than your dreams.

Muslim washing anus and mouth with same bare hand

Get a reality check zombie, they wipe thier asses with their hands ask any FKN soldier whose been there. Apparently you've been no further than you imagination and msm

THIS IS REALITY and this is how they live they are from a 3rd world nation jackass apparently you've never seen the real 3rd world Countries. Other than your dreams.

Wipe their shitty hands on the sand.

Tell that to this guy but watch your delicate ears

NEWS FLASH he was a MUSLIM

Wow! Former Muslim Biker's POWERFUL Message To Radical Islamists

Travel ban needed.

I believe I would pay good money to a singularly obese illegal to climb to the top of the steps of Denver City Hall on a busy Monday afternoon and squat out a voluminous, smelly, glistening "powered by jalepeno" chunky-fat pool right where it couldn't be missed.
How about a dozen of them!

How about a dozen of them!

My wallet is open. :lmao:
Then can we send them to Nancy Pelosi's office?

Hmmm ...

Does she own a convertible?

So, it's not like you can give yourself a disease from your own shittiness...That happens when you be playing with someone else's shittiness..

I wonder how long it will be before they shit in the store. I don't think these liberal assholes truly understand what a third world nation is like and how they act.

I had to post this here cause I just saw it LOL

upload_2017-5-29_20-43-11.png

Forum List

Back