Denver Airport Swastika?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by publicprotector, Aug 31, 2009.

1. publicprotector

publicprotector Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    I know there are all sorts of stories flying around about Denver Airport but why has it been laid out in the form of a Swastika?

It could just be a coincidence but given all the other anomalies what do you think?

2. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Actually, it's just coincidence. Airports often have a design that looks like one, pinwheel design is the actual description. Just most have quad terminals, a few have five, and those really small ones have three. Here's a more detailed explanation:
    Howstuffworks "How Airports Work"

Basically, it's just easier to fit the planes and move them to and from the terminal in that layout.

3. publicprotector

publicprotector Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Of course that is true to a point, but there are certain people who have quite an obsession with their particualr symbol's and one of their habits is placing them in plain sight for all to see but not see if you get my drift.

4. KittenKoder

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Yeah, but a large structure like that wouldn't be as visible as they could have done. Now if it had been the tile inside or some markings on the walls, then it would be a possibility. Airport designers play a large game of Tetris, but if they lose people can die, so the pattern isn't something new there.

5. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    What the Nazis adopted as their swastika is actually an ancient symbol that was commonly used by the Plains Indians.

You can still see it in their work. It has nothing to do with Nazism.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. KittenKoder

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    It supports my ideology that people who seek racism/prejudice where there is none, are deep down racist or prejudiced themselves.

7. publicprotector

publicprotector Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    What!, its a well known fact that from gang members to secret societies they all have their symbols, codes marks etc. what does that have to do with race or prejudice, nothing. The fact that Denver Airport is in the shape of a swastika maybe just chance or design but I did not mention Nazis just the design which may or may not be connected to other issues.

And kitten do you normally label persons of whom you know nothing of.

8. KittenKoder

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Really? When my grandfather told me tales of concentration camps he was lying the whole time?

All groups have symbols, it doesn't mean those symbols mean the same thing to others. For example, the cross to me means death and disease. How many cultures do you know share that translation of the cross? I know my religion does, that's the only one I have found in modern times. The broken cross (original swastika) actually means life and rebirth in my religion, but my family sees it as the mark of military (on my fathers side). Americans tend to see it as "evil", but it's original meaning is actually life. What do you think the Ankh means? How about the halo? Or wings? I can tell you that most likely our interpretations of these symbols will vary.

But if you assume that a person constructs something with a specific mechanical need as being only to spread that likeness for unsavory reasons, you are either a conspiracy nut, or inherently prejudice and seeking reasons to justify your own.

9. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    :eek:

10. publicprotector

publicprotector Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    I think the subject matter is just beyond your cranial capacity so I will leave it there.