Airport executive shootout

Lord-Humungus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2023

Bryan Malinowski, 53, the airport's executive director, was injured during a firefight after 6 a.m. as Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agents arrived.

First off yea the airport he worked at was named after the Clintons. No I don’t think they have any involvement so don’t bring that conspiracy up.

But WTF this is insane almost sounds like a movie plot. This story should have more legs than it appears to at this time. Guns seized was he planning something? Was there drugs involved? Given his profession was there a link to organized crime and airport operations? I hope we get more information about this and the story doesn’t just fade away

This wasn't in Mena where Barry Seal used to drop off drugs for Slick Willy, was it?

First off yea the airport he worked at was named after the Clintons. No I don’t think they have any involvement so don’t bring that conspiracy up.

But WTF this is insane almost sounds like a movie plot. This story should have more legs than it appears to at this time. Guns seized was he planning something? Was there drugs involved? Given his profession was there a link to organized crime and airport operations? I hope we get more information about this and the story doesn’t just fade away
6am. I wonder if they went in kicking doors? One of these days it's really going to blow up in the face of these Fedthugs. A citizen is going to lose, no matter what, but these bastards will hopefully someday be taught some respect by a citizen on his way down...

6am. I wonder if they went in kicking doors? One of these days it's really going to blow up in the face of these Fedthugs. A citizen is going to lose, no matter what, but these bastards will hopefully someday be taught some respect by a citizen on his way down...
I don’t totally disagree but what time should a warrant be served? How much time do you want to allow a suspect to either prepare a defense or destroy evidence while waiting for someone to answer the door? The element surprise is an advantage. Look at WACO part of the reason it was such a failure is they completely lost the element of surprise when the occupants were tipped off. They had time to position themselves to defend the property rather successfully that first day.

Interesting. I have a small stash of arms. An even smaller stash of ammo right now. Maybe a couple hundred 12g target shells. No clays at the moment. Not enough to attract the attention of any law enforcement. No reason to figure out the line to cross as I have no intention of growing my collection in a large way. I do have multiple friends that have large collections of weapons and some have over a million rounds. None of them have attracted any attention as of yet. I would imagine it would take ownership of multiple fully automatic weapons or having made threats of some sort. I am interested in knowing that line but just for the sake of knowledge.

Since it sounds like they had to cut open a safe or steel cabinet, could be drugs, embezzlement money or anything else that would fit in it. Who knows really. An upper middle class friend of mine growing up woke up to the FBI kicking in her front door only to end the day with her well-respected professional job dad and his brother-in-law off in a holding cell on drug trafficking charges. They were middlemen receiving shipments of "art" from overseas with cylinders of coke hidden in the frames of the crates. Dad would break the crates down and brother-in-law would drive them to their next stop.

Forum List

Back