Private hc will kill granny

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
PRIVATE HC WILL KILL GRANNY
and let your unborn die.

Private health care will not give your granny health coverage and if they did not have government run Medicare they would die. And private HC kills your babies. I just heard a horror story. A woman needed medication to prevent a second mis-carriage and her private HC would not cover it and she could not afford the out-of-pocket cost and she lost a second baby.

How do you bring down the cost of private HC and provide quality medical care and still make a profit?
If private HC is regulated to bring down cost, who will do the regulating? Government?

“
You never make real change until the
pain of staying the same
far exceeds the fear of change”​

If left alone in will double in price in ten years just like it did that last ten years.

Not fixing health care makes it impossible for the US to compete in a global market.

"During the past ten years, the number of children who are long-term uninsured has declined by 37 percent.

In 2006, 31 million people, or 11 percent of the U.S. population, were long-term uninsured. This reflects an 11 percent increase over the past ten years, though the change varied widely among the different age groups. The number of long-term uninsured children declined by more than a third, while the number of working-age adults who are long-term uninsured increased by one-quarter.

Of the 31 million uninsured, the majority—27 million—were adults aged 18 to 64; fewer than four million children were long-term uninsured. Because of public insurance programs such as Medicaid and Medicare, the number of elderly aged 65 or older who are long-term uninsured was relatively low: roughly 200,000, or less than 1 percent of the elderly population."

Hoover Institution - Facts on Policy - Health Insurance III: The Long-term Uninsured

I also have a link that shows how gov't medical care pushes up the cost of insurance...primarily because you have a bunch of ppl getting care for nothing...and I've post it on another bullshit thread we're being thread with by this half-wit.

But I have to go to work. Lil Ol Lady, try to contain your delusional rantings to one thread, and please, for the love of God, post the source from which you're getting this garbage so we can tear it apart as it deserve to be. Otherwise, we're just tearing you apart as the source, and that seems a little mean.

If left alone in will double in price in ten years just like it did that last ten years.
Not fixing health care makes it impossible for the US to compete in a global market.
More KoolAid for you TM! Do you have any studies to back that statement up? Of course you don't. Why don't you start a new thread about how Kennedy Care will make us "Globally Competitive".

While I don't believe Govt Health Care, Kennedy Care, Obama Care or Hillary Care whatever you want to call it will actually physically kill grandma, I do believe it will neglect her to death so to speak.

Last edited:
"Treating 65-years-olds differently because of stereotypes or falsehood would be ageist; treating them differently because they have already had more live-years is not" -- Josef Mengele's best student, Ezekiel Emanuel

"Some small benefits, such as a few weeks of life, might also be intrinsically insignificant when compared with large benefits" -- Josef Mengele as channeled through Ezekiel Emanuel

This is nothing new problem is people only care about themselves until it hits them either in the pocket or one of their family members. Private HC has been denying for years people complain then most go about their business, they raise premiums people complain the go back to the status quo. That is our problem we should care about our fellow man but most dont almost to the point they ignore problems with people around them. To be honest this healthcare issue should be pushed by the religious left and right or atleast what you would think first then groups for patient health etc etc.

Actually in 2007 and 2008 premiums increased on average of 5% for both years for family and individual plans not sure about longer term. Now employer based is alot worse increase has been nearly 100% over the last decade.

Last edited:
"During the past ten years, the number of children who are long-term uninsured has declined by 37 percent.

In 2006, 31 million people, or 11 percent of the U.S. population, were long-term uninsured. This reflects an 11 percent increase over the past ten years, though the change varied widely among the different age groups. The number of long-term uninsured children declined by more than a third, while the number of working-age adults who are long-term uninsured increased by one-quarter.

Of the 31 million uninsured, the majority—27 million—were adults aged 18 to 64; fewer than four million children were long-term uninsured. Because of public insurance programs such as Medicaid and Medicare, the number of elderly aged 65 or older who are long-term uninsured was relatively low: roughly 200,000, or less than 1 percent of the elderly population."

Hoover Institution - Facts on Policy - Health Insurance III: The Long-term Uninsured
Soooooo.... you're posting statistics on how government-funded/administered healthcare has successfully decreased the number of uninsured and provided medical coverage for certain demographics.

I love it :lol:

Last edited:
and let your unborn die.
So will government health care....and probably kill them faster and in larger numbers....

Private health care will not give your granny health coverage and if they did not have government run Medicare they would die.
Granny should already have private health coverage....or be able to buy it from the marketplace...eventually we could get rid of the failing government Medicare program

And private HC kills your babies. I just heard a horror story. A woman needed medication to prevent a second mis-carriage and her private HC would not cover it and she could not afford the out-of-pocket cost and she lost a second baby.
A pregnant woman should also have private catastrophic health care that covered pregnancy problems....IF the free market was let free to operate....and people were able to buy their own individualized coverage....the problem being today is that employer-sponsored health care cuts costs....not everybody in the company needs pregnancy coverage so sometimes that part is cut out by the employer...

How do you bring down the cost of private HC and provide quality medical care and still make a profit?
By allowing the free market to operate...

If private HC is regulated to bring down cost, who will do the regulating? Government?
Some government regulation would be needed such as allowing cross-border hc.....we are not speaking of imposed "cost controls".....a free operating market will bring down costs...

according to this race baiting bitch best care is in Cuba

[youtube]O6XwEiy60P0[/youtube]

Watson heaping praise on Castro, Guevara, and the Cuban health system at her town hall. as well as injecting her usual racial poison into the health care debate.

and let your unborn die.

Private health care will not give your granny health coverage and if they did not have government run Medicare they would die. And private HC kills your babies. I just heard a horror story. A woman needed medication to prevent a second mis-carriage and her private HC would not cover it and she could not afford the out-of-pocket cost and she lost a second baby.

“
pain of staying the same

Why don't you google HR 3400 that's the republican plan to health care reform. We all agree that we need to reform the system, but a government run system is not the answer.
The reason is the resume.

Social security- bankrupt
medicare- bankrupt
medicaid- bankrupt
postal service - bankrupt
freddie and fannie- bankrupt- but bailed out by the american taxpayer.

Ask yourself- would you hire these people to run 6% of our economy?? I sure wouldn't, they have a proven record of failure.

A government run health care system would take on the appearance of Katrina in about 1 hour's time. TOTAL DEVASTATION.

Last edited:
according to this race baiting bitch best care is in Cuba

[youtube]O6XwEiy60P0[/youtube]

Watson heaping praise on Castro, Guevara, and the Cuban health system at her town hall. as well as injecting her usual racial poison into the health care debate.

Another elected Communist exposed.....

When are Americans going to realize that Obama is the same.....?

More KoolAid for you TM! Do you have any studies to back that statement up? Of course you don't. Why don't you start a new thread about how Kennedy Care will make us "Globally Competitive".

While I don't believe Govt Health Care, Kennedy Care, Obama Care or Hillary Care whatever you want to call it will actually physically kill grandma, I do believe it will neglect her to death so to speak.

You really need to hear support for this statement? Do a google search for God's sake if you are that lost. Better yet, I'll help you.

NCHC | Facts About Healthcare - Health Insurance Costs

Cracking Down On Health Insurance Premiums (CT News Junkie)

I'm not going to bother doing any more of the work for you. There is more than ample evidence that health insurance rates have doubled over the last decade. Mine doubled over the last five years, then when I moved, they wanted to increase them by an additional 225%.

While I understand the fears and concerns over government involvement in healthcare, the idea that so many of you reject the fact that our current system is a complete disaster is even more worrisome as you seem to be clueless as to what is actually happening. And the biggest reason for your cluelessness? Very few of you pay for your own health insurance as it is an employer provided benefit, so you just don't understand the real impact of these cost increases.

Skyocketing Health-Care Costs Could Double Premiums for Many Americans - US News and World Report

WEDNESDAY, Jan. 28 (HealthDay News) -- Unless health-care reform becomes a reality, most Americans can expect to pay health insurance premiums that will double by 2016, a new report claims.

Left unchecked, the costs of employer-paid health insurance will jump from $11,381 to $24,291 in the next seven years, according to the report, which was released

It's a fucking train wreck waiting to happen, and everyone is happy about it. When employers begin laying off workers, reducing salaries, or just closing shop, then maybe we'll see some concern from everyone.

and let your unborn die.

“
pain of staying the same

Why don't you google HR 3400 that's the republican plan to health care reform. We all agree that we need to reform the system, but a government run system is not the answer.

medicare- bankrupt
medicaid- bankrupt

Ask yourself- would you hire these people to run 6% of our economy?? I sure wouldn't, they have a proven record of failure.

A government run health care system would take on the appearance of Katrina in about 1 hour's time. TOTAL DEVASTATION.

Your hero Reagan was the first to steal from SS and medicare. Those funds were doing just fine until the stinking neo cons got creative with the book keeping to fund thier pestalence and wars. You idiots just keep lying to yourselves. If we restored the Bush taxcuts for the super rich there wouls be plenty of money for health care.

I seldom say anything to you Maple if that is your real name. You are a supporter of vampires and gouls that feed off of our most vulnerable. I hope you are proud of yourself.

and let your unborn die.

“
pain of staying the same

medicare- bankrupt
medicaid- bankrupt

Your hero Reagan was the first to steal from SS and medicare. Those funds were doing just fine until the stinking neo cons got creative with the book keeping to fund thier pestalence and wars. You idiots just keep lying to yourselves. If we restored the Bush taxcuts for the super rich there wouls be plenty of money for health care.

I seldom say anything to you Maple if that is your real name. You are a supporter of vampires and gouls that feed off of our most vulnerable. I hope you are proud of yourself.

I think you meant to say "My hero, LBJ...got creative with the bookkeeping"

You're still very angry, you may have a food allergy.

Forum List

Back