National Geographic debunks 9/11 troofers

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Ravi, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,879
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,439
    EOTS will be heartbroken.

3. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,010
    No he won't, he has already said everyone is in on it except his merry little band.

4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,762
    well its a must see for you then.your a conspiracy nut,you fall for the fairy tales of the 9/11 commission report about their conspiracy THEORY that Bin Laden and muslims were behind the attacks.:cuckoo: I've seen enough already from looking at it that its just another propaganda piece with that same old line of proven B.S by the government that the planes brought the towers down,I've posted videos of suprressed footage the coroporate controlled media never airs that proves explosives brought the towers down but you Bush dupes only see what you WANT to see and never wacth the videos though of course. the only thing this National Geographic thing debunks is the official version that the planes brought down the towers.It debunks THAT all right.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,762
    Heartbroken over what? the same proven B.S the government and the media keep sprouting off? I highly doubt so since their explanations are so laughable and so easy to prove it was an inside job.

6. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Ravi:

Posting links is a LONG way from making a 911Truth case for ANYTHING. Everyone look at this Official Govt Evidence and tell us what you see:

My Flight 93 Topic:

[​IMG]

I see an EMPTY HOLE. What say you? :0)

[​IMG]

Okay sports fans: How many of you see the EMPTY HOLE (see the video clip) just like I do? Click "HERE" to see the US Geological Survey Photograph taken on April 20, 1994 showing the SAME EMPTY HOLE.

My Pentagon Topic:

[​IMG]

This is the West Wedge Wall at the Pentagon where the Official Cover Story says a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed going 530 miles per hour.

[​IMG]

Somebody please point out the location where the 100-ton Jetliner is hiding. These are only two of the top ten reasons that the USA is worthy of utter destruction (my Topic), because We The Sheeple are just that STUPID . . .

GL,

Terral

7. Jay Canuck

Jay Canuck by Crom you'll pay!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +212
    [​IMG]

of course the 9-11 report was gospel....and you weren't lied to about anything that took place after it either....

8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,762
    THIS here below is more truthful than the line of B.S Ravi is sprouting off.

Tonight on National Geographic: Rupert Murdoch presents his Orwellian propaganda: "9/11: Science and Conspiracy" plays twice on cable television. Will National Geographic report on the Bentham Physics Chemistry Journal study PROVING nanothermite was used, in abundance, to turn the Twin Towers into dust? Past National Geographic specials on 9/11 obey the enforced official myths put forth by NIST and the 9/11 Commission. Sadly, National Geographic has become a propaganda tool--abandoning its historic role as a trustworthy source of reporting on far away places and differing cultures. Trace the ownership of National Geographic and we find National Geographic is owned by News Corp--which is owned by Rupert Murdoch. I don't expect Rupert Murdoch's 90-minute piece to explain why BBC, CNN and FOXNEWS knew to announce that Building 7 had already collapsed--before it collapsed. I don't expect Murdoch's propaganda to deal with WTC7's symmetrical, freefall-rate controlled demolition, or to explain 'scientifically' why molten iron was found in the basements of all three buildings.

All assets of media conglomerates such as News Corp--which have conspired in the crimes of 9/11--should be seized for the public good and divested like the Big Bells were broken apart not so long ago. Rupert Murdoch should be tried and convicted using RICO statutes--along with thousands of others who are complicit in in the cover up.

Also, there's plenty of room in the FEMA camps for the likes of Rupert Murdoch and many others who have conspired, racketeering style, to commit and cover up the crimes of 9/11. The list of co-conspirators is long.

Will you submit to a mandatory flu vaccine should the President and World Health Organization require that we each take the vaccine?

There's always something new to learn ... "animal" influenzas that "jump" to humans are a way to get governments to destroy small farmers' flocks and bring in agribusiness to take over food production ...

Agribusiness and Animal Flu

The Rabbit Hole | 911 We Know (scroll down a couple of articles)

9. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,387
    hey numbskull, this has NOTHING to do with the 9/11 commission
    LOL

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,762
    ah old DITZCON "the frady cat Bush dupe" who STILL thinks Oswald killed Kennedy joined in.