Dennis Prager makes great point about blacks, Trump and the left..

They already know the truth. That's why they vote in their best interests.

Many are voting for Trump indeed.

She will finally complete the plan, they will be worse off than during slavery according to every possible indicator.

Many? How many? Put a number on it. Maybe we'll bet on it.

The rest of what you said indicates that you are a fucking idiot.

All of the smart ones.

That would not include yourself.

You fuckwit. If I were black, I'd have nothing to do with Trump. I'd vote in my best interests.

Then you would vote for Trump......he wants to actually improve education for Blacks...not just use them to get higher union dues for teachers, who will cut the democrats a check with those higher dues....who will actually try to make these democrat shooting galleries safer for the actual residents......instead of trying to confine the violence to poor black neighborhoods so the rich democrats in their upscale neighborhoods don't have to be bothered......

So weird. You actually believe that.

She will finally complete the plan, they will be worse off than during slavery according to every possible indicator.

All of the smart ones.

You fuckwit. If I were black, I'd have nothing to do with Trump. I'd vote in my best interests.

Then you would vote for Trump......he wants to actually improve education for Blacks...not just use them to get higher union dues for teachers, who will cut the democrats a check with those higher dues....who will actually try to make these democrat shooting galleries safer for the actual residents......instead of trying to confine the violence to poor black neighborhoods so the rich democrats in their upscale neighborhoods don't have to be bothered......

You actually believe Clinton has never lied. That's the level of cognitive ability we have here on display.

Since you believe everything she says, you are somewhat unqualified to make that statement.

Bubba: Gosh darn, Cletus...I can't figger out why them blacks always vote for democrooks!

Cletus: I Know, Bubba! Those demorats hate the negroes. They is jus usin' em fer votes.

Bubba: Dag nabbit! We always tell them thugs the truth. If they just pull up their pants...and keep it in their pants
and quit being lazy like dogs....they can have everything we have.

Cletus: Yep. That's what the GOP keeps tellin' em. But them negroes is too attached to them free phones and food stamps!

Bubba: You right, Cletus. Oh well. Here...help me move dis here cross down to the meetin' place, wouldja?

All of the smart ones.

You actually believe Clinton has never lied. That's the level of cognitive ability we have here on display.

Since you believe everything she says, you are somewhat unqualified to make that statement.

Pay attention here, dummy.

Clinton has lied many times.

Did ya catch that? Ya dumb shit.

All of the smart ones.

Al right I take my word back then... Glad to hear that there is at least some sense in you.

I was listening to Dennis Prager's radio show today and he pointed out the the truth about blacks, Trump and the left/democrats.....

He pointed out....

Democrats/the left, continually point out what a nightmare it is for blacks in this country...day in day out.....and how they need democrats in power to fix them......60 years later nothing is fixed, in fact...every complaint is worse.....

Trump comes forward, has never been a racist, never accused of being a racist...until he ran for office....he repeats what we have all heard for the last 60 years about the plight of blacks in the United States and then...does the unthinkable....he tells blacks that if he gets into office he will actually try to fix the problems they face........

The democrats/the left and all of their journalist minions now say that Trump is insulting blacks by describing their existence in the worst possible way....and hilary, the chief democrat/leftist says that everything is actually rosy in the black community and that Trump is a horrible person for saying things are bad for blacks and they actually need to be fixed....

That is where we are today in this race.......
Democrats are more two faced than the worst teenage girls.

Al right I take my word back then... Glad to hear that there is at least some sense in you.
Not much if she voted for the status quo over the possibility of a better future as a black trapped in poverty. The school vouchers alone are enough for any black parent trapped in poverty to want to vote FOR Trump.
Give the kids a chance & stop the union cash cow.

Not much if she voted for the status quo over the possibility of a better future as a black trapped in poverty. The school vouchers alone are enough for any black parent trapped in poverty to want to vote FOR Trump.

Who's she?

But don't give the same poor kid tuition free college?

Let's look at some famous American Racists!!

racist-democrat-harry-s-truman.jpg
That is more pure white nationalism than racism.

Words like "negro" weren't racist back then, and "******" was considered to be just a mean word with a racial tinge.

The reality is that white nationalism was the norm until white Democrats developed Stockholm syndrome and infected white Republicans with it.

The idea that black Americans would finally find out the truth is... completely possible.

All of the smart ones.

So why don't you do that as a white person?

All of the smart ones.

I do, fool.

I was listening to Dennis Prager's radio show today and he pointed out the the truth about blacks, Trump and the left/democrats.....

He pointed out....

Democrats/the left, continually point out what a nightmare it is for blacks in this country...day in day out.....and how they need democrats in power to fix them......60 years later nothing is fixed, in fact...every complaint is worse.....

Trump comes forward, has never been a racist, never accused of being a racist...until he ran for office....he repeats what we have all heard for the last 60 years about the plight of blacks in the United States and then...does the unthinkable....he tells blacks that if he gets into office he will actually try to fix the problems they face........

The democrats/the left and all of their journalist minions now say that Trump is insulting blacks by describing their existence in the worst possible way....and hilary, the chief democrat/leftist says that everything is actually rosy in the black community and that Trump is a horrible person for saying things are bad for blacks and they actually need to be fixed....

The black homicide rate is drastically down, their unemployment rate is down, and their participation in higher education is up in the last 60 years.

So wtf is this idiot Prager talking about?

Yes....all thanks to Donald Trump running against hilary........now all of a sudden the plight of Blacks in America is just rosy........where were you morons before Trump was running for office?
Rosy? No. It's a hard fight. After all a large segment of the country, now know under the label of "alt-right," has fought tooth and nail every step of the way to harm black people. So things are not "rosy." But neither is the fight being lost.

the only ones who have been in control of Black neighborhoods for the last 60 years have been democrats....the ones who want to keep Blacks poor, uneducated, hopeless, and enslaved to the original slave owners...the democrats.
Oh so black Democrats, elected by black Democrats, want to keep themselves poor. God you're dumb.

His "What have you got to lose?" question may the the most condescending thing an American politician has said to the AA community in a very long time. You probably cannot understand why.
60 years and the status is still the same. That reality is just so awesome for blacks. They should back hitlery for more excuses. WOW

All of the smart ones.

I do, fool.
Voting for the party that routinely makes fun of innocent white people and continuously claims non-whites are morally superior is the definition of Stockholm syndrome, not voting for your best self interests.

White people have many many more reasons to hate the Democratic Party than black people have to hate the Republicans.

All of the smart ones.

I do, fool.
Voting for the party that routinely makes fun of innocent white people and continuously claims non-whites are morally superior is the definition of Stockholm syndrome, not voting for your best self interests.

White people have many many more reasons to hate the Democratic Party than black people have to hate the Republicans.

You might be retarded....or...are you one of those white supremacists that I'm always hearing about? What? Same thing? OK. Nevermind.

All of the smart ones.

I do, fool.

You might be retarded....or...are you one of those white supremacists that I'm always hearing about? What? Same thing? OK. Nevermind.
I am not the dipshit who votes for the same party that the New Black Panther party and Chicano nationalists vote for.

You are so paranoid about "white supremacists" beating some sense into your feeble little cuckold ass that you backed right into the black and brown supremacist warzone that has been shaping up for decades.

I do, fool.

I am not the dipshit who votes for the same party that the New Black Panther party and Chicano nationalists vote for.

You are so paranoid about "white supremacists" beating some sense into your feeble little cuckold ass that you backed right into the black and brown supremacist warzone that has been shaping up for decades.

Oh....OK. Cool story bro.

He pointed out....

If a non-ideologue were to look at the situation/plight of the blacks, and saw what the scumbag democrats have been doing to them since the early 1900s by importing huge numbers of illegal aliens and encouraging lots of poor, uneducated legal ones, there is no way they could legitimately claim that the dem party is for them:

Throughout U.S. History, Immigration Surges Have Harmed Black Workers

Why So Many Blacks Fear Illegal Immigrants, Pt.1

Forum List

Back