The rest of Hillary schedule as SOS won't be released until after election

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I guess the first time around I broke the one rule that the moderators seem to love to enforce, others, not so much. (all caps in title)

How long is this administration going to protect Hillary? What would take so long to provide the schedules? They are nothing but a bunch of liars.

Interesting though, it was the AP that broke the story about pay-to-play. To listen to the Mad-Libs one would think it was Trump.

News from The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Seven months after a federal judge ordered the State Department to begin releasing monthly batches of the detailed daily schedules showing meetings by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state, the government told The Associated Press it won't finish the job before Election Day.

I guess the first time around I broke the one rule that the moderators seem to love to enforce, others, not so much. (all caps in title)

How long is this administration going to protect Hillary? What would take so long to provide the schedules? They are nothing but a bunch of liars.

Interesting though, it was the AP that broke the story about pay-to-play. To listen to the Mad-Libs one would think it was Trump.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Seven months after a federal judge ordered the State Department to begin releasing monthly batches of the detailed daily schedules showing meetings by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state, the government told The Associated Press it won't finish the job before Election Day.
If that bothers you...don't vote for her.

They'll protect her for as long as the people will allow them to and the people don't seem to mind.

If that bothers you...don't vote for her.

I don't often come here to seek sound advice. But that right there is sound advice. Don't vote for her...

Forum List

Back