Dennis Prager makes great point about blacks, Trump and the left..

How about hiLIARy's best buddy?

Robery-Byrd-Democrat-KKK-Member.jpg
Hillary Slams ‘KKK’ Trump But Her “Friend and Mentor” Was KKK Leader Robert Byrd

His "What have you got to lose?" question may the the most condescending thing an American politician has said to the AA community in a very long time. You probably cannot understand why.

Really, so black commumities are fine
I mean even whitey has problems. Funny because when dems and blacks want money they talk about how bad blacks have it. NOW A REPUBLICAN uses that and suddenly they are just fine and dandy!

You cant have both.

I was listening to Dennis Prager's radio show today and he pointed out the the truth about blacks, Trump and the left/democrats.....

He pointed out....

Democrats/the left, continually point out what a nightmare it is for blacks in this country...day in day out.....and how they need democrats in power to fix them......60 years later nothing is fixed, in fact...every complaint is worse.....

Trump comes forward, has never been a racist, never accused of being a racist...until he ran for office....he repeats what we have all heard for the last 60 years about the plight of blacks in the United States and then...does the unthinkable....he tells blacks that if he gets into office he will actually try to fix the problems they face........

The democrats/the left and all of their journalist minions now say that Trump is insulting blacks by describing their existence in the worst possible way....and hilary, the chief democrat/leftist says that everything is actually rosy in the black community and that Trump is a horrible person for saying things are bad for blacks and they actually need to be fixed....

That is where we are today in this race.......

Trump was penalized for housing discrimination against blacks. Maybe he's not a racist but that is a fact.
As an aside on Dennis Prager, back in the day when he was on KABC in LA I was listening to him on a rant one day about the horror of parents naming their children with names that aren't gender specific, like Chris, or Pat, etc. on and on he went for 15 minutes connecting this to all the failings of western culture. Finally, he started taking calls and someone pointed out that his sons name 'Aaron' could also be spelled Erin for a female. Well after a long pause while he pulled his foot out of his mouth he managed to stammer out "well, I guess it can't be helped". Commercial break and then never another word about it! Lol not good enough, I'm literally laughing out loud even all these years later.
Prager is a pompous blowhard!

I was listening to Dennis Prager's radio show today and he pointed out the the truth about blacks, Trump and the left/democrats.....

He pointed out....

Democrats/the left, continually point out what a nightmare it is for blacks in this country...day in day out.....and how they need democrats in power to fix them......60 years later nothing is fixed, in fact...every complaint is worse.....

Trump comes forward, has never been a racist, never accused of being a racist...until he ran for office....he repeats what we have all heard for the last 60 years about the plight of blacks in the United States and then...does the unthinkable....he tells blacks that if he gets into office he will actually try to fix the problems they face........

The democrats/the left and all of their journalist minions now say that Trump is insulting blacks by describing their existence in the worst possible way....and hilary, the chief democrat/leftist says that everything is actually rosy in the black community and that Trump is a horrible person for saying things are bad for blacks and they actually need to be fixed....

Trump was penalized for housing discrimination against blacks. Maybe he's not a racist but that is a fact.
As an aside on Dennis Prager, back in the day when he was on KABC in LA I was listening to him on a rant one day about the horror of parents naming their children with names that aren't gender specific, like Chris, or Pat, etc. on and on he went for 15 minutes connecting this to all the failings of western culture. Finally, he started taking calls and someone pointed out that his sons name 'Aaron' could also be spelled Erin for a female. Well after a long pause while he pulled his foot out of his mouth he managed to stammer out "well, I guess it can't be helped". Commercial break and then never another word about it! Lol not good enough, I'm literally laughing out loud even all these years later.
Re: "Trump was penalized for housing discrimination against blacks." ... Along with about 90% of the realtors and realty enterprises - it was an industry wide onslaught by the powers that be .... "
Trump argued in court that forcing him to rent to welfare recipients (and due to the racial coding in everyone’s brains at this point, most of you will attribute that to black people even though statistics show otherwise) was wrong considering his operation was mostly moderate and luxury apartments, note the absence of any racial indications or coding. The situation was basically Trump not wanting to rent to welfare recipients, and I’m sure most people would have reservations about renting luxury housing to welfare recipients, it doesn’t make them racist.......

Honestly, If you see the words “welfare recipient” and instantly think of black people, doesn’t that make you the racist?"

He pointed out....

the problem for some independents, is that Mr. Trump has nothing but social plans instead of the fine capital plans he should have, to inspire any confidence in his capital sincerity.

How is Mr. Trump going to fix problems facing blacks? Should we ask black Kentucky Colonels to muster their regiments and provide black leadership.

Last edited:

He pointed out....

Re: "Trump was penalized for housing discrimination against blacks." ... Along with about 90% of the realtors and realty enterprises - it was an industry wide onslaught by the powers that be .... "
Trump argued in court that forcing him to rent to welfare recipients (and due to the racial coding in everyone’s brains at this point, most of you will attribute that to black people even though statistics show otherwise) was wrong considering his operation was mostly moderate and luxury apartments, note the absence of any racial indications or coding. The situation was basically Trump not wanting to rent to welfare recipients, and I’m sure most people would have reservations about renting luxury housing to welfare recipients, it doesn’t make them racist.......

Honestly, If you see the words “welfare recipient” and instantly think of black people, doesn’t that make you the racist?"

I know several people who rent apartments....and sadly, those who get government subsidies to live in those places have the most problems and they bring problems with them.

He pointed out....

I know several people who rent apartments....and sadly, those who get government subsidies to live in those places have the most problems and they bring problems with them.

simply having a place to live does not solve all capital problems.

He pointed out....

Did anyone say it did?

He pointed out....

Trump has never been accused of being a racist before?

Trump was sued 40 years ago for discriminating against African Americans when it came to housing. He and his father fought it, and they lost.
The suit was against a number of organizations sued as a group. Trump was one of many.

Trump opened his properties to blacks before any other developer.

Funny how Trump became a racist as soon as he declared for President......and yet the democrats.....the real racist party...actual racists making up their core.......get no hassle for actual racism.....an entire political party based on racism.....

He pointed out....

Did anyone say it did?
simply getting a subsidy for housing does nothing for any other markets or those problems.

Forum List

Back