Democrats wonder why thinking people are over all this trans agenda.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
The trans community makes up 1/2 of 1% of the population, they they (and the Democrat party) expect the rest of the country to not just accept them, but bow to their every whim and celebrate their mental issues.

Instances like this really turns people away from the movement. It is turning into white noise. There is no such thing as "trans genocide" in this country.

Pro-trans activist delivers blood-curdling scream at San Francisco Board of Supervisors meeting​

'I just want you to feel our pain,' the activist told the board members​

"So I don't have any words prepared today. I just want you to feel our pain. I don't know if you can at this point, based off your policy choices, but I have to pretend you have some form of empathy left. So, I am going to spend the next minute screaming cause that is what is going on in here," McGeever said, before removing a face mask. "That is what the trans genocide in this country, in this city, has brought me to."

SAN FRANCISCO DA DECLINES TO CHARGE WALGREENS SECURITY GUARD WHO SHOT, KILLED ALLEGED SHOPLIFTER

San Francisco Board of Supervisors, screaming protester

A pro-trans activist named Lia McGeever screams in an effort to protest the death of Banko Brown during her time before the San Francisco Board of Supervisors. (San Francisco Board of Supervisors)
McGeever began screaming, almost uncontrollably, before taking a break to say to the board: "Imagine that."

"I hate this, I hate what you've done to us. I hate what you're doing to us. I hate you, Board of Supervisors. I hate you, [San Francisco Mayor] London Breed. I hate you, [San Francisco District Attorney Brooke] Jenkins," McGeever said while screaming.

Lia then began hurling obscenities at the board, calling them "cowards" before walking away.

The trans community makes up 1/2 of 1% of the population, they they (and the Democrat party) expect the rest of the country to not just accept them, but bow to their every whim and celebrate their mental issues.

Instances like this really turns people away from the movement. It is turning into white noise. There is no such thing as "trans genocide" in this country.

Pro-trans activist delivers blood-curdling scream at San Francisco Board of Supervisors meeting​

"So I don't have any words prepared today. I just want you to feel our pain. I don't know if you can at this point, based off your policy choices, but I have to pretend you have some form of empathy left. So, I am going to spend the next minute screaming cause that is what is going on in here," McGeever said, before removing a face mask. "That is what the trans genocide in this country, in this city, has brought me to."

SAN FRANCISCO DA DECLINES TO CHARGE WALGREENS SECURITY GUARD WHO SHOT, KILLED ALLEGED SHOPLIFTER

A pro-trans activist named Lia McGeever screams in an effort to protest the death of Banko Brown during her time before the San Francisco Board of Supervisors. (San Francisco Board of Supervisors)
McGeever began screaming, almost uncontrollably, before taking a break to say to the board: "Imagine that."

"I hate this, I hate what you've done to us. I hate what you're doing to us. I hate you, Board of Supervisors. I hate you, [San Francisco Mayor] London Breed. I hate you, [San Francisco District Attorney Brooke] Jenkins," McGeever said while screaming.

Lia then began hurling obscenities at the board, calling them "cowards" before walking away.
You know why they can't reproduce? They no longer have the necessary tools, or they never worked in the first place. (Thank God).

Dems force use of pronouns, sexual indoctrination, and modern segregation into schools and then be like: "Why is the Right making such a big deal about trans and woke????"

It's the equivalent of "STOP HITTIN' YOURSELF! STOP HITTIN' YOURSELF!"

Total gaslighting BS jamboree.

You know why they can't reproduce? They no longer have the necessary tools, or they never worked in the first place. (Thank God).

Their genitals got smushed into silly putty when they tried to replace their penises with vaginas/vaginas with penises made out of buttholes.

Sorry to be so crass but that's the truth.

Last edited:
As a liberal I have to agree with you.
Of ALL the battles to choose that Dems would choose the transgender hill to die on I think is fairly disgusting.
I would strongly encourage you to join other apparently sensible libs like yourself to join with conservatives who have also grown tired of their party and start reinforcing a modified libertarian party into the new thing that conquers both.

While such a small percentage of the population has been put on center stage by the MAGA group of the population,
They like everyone else are going to exploit the situation to the max.
Mean while back at the zoo we are busy killing our country.

<1% (in your claims) of the population but you can't seem to get them out o your minds.

Not harming you, not harming anyone.

But you and yours just can't get them out of your mind.

1. This is a sexual attraction, a fixation, bi-curious?
or
2. Your ignorance and bigotry are being exploited

Discuss

You're all batshit crazy and completely deranged on this issue.

Forum List

Back