‘I Hate You’: Trans Activist Shrieks at San Francisco Board of Supervisors

She really nails it. I can't blame her. For too long these transgendered have been mistreated. Makes me sick to my stomach.
I can feel her pain. She makes valid points.

Lia McGeever, an LGBT activist, vociferously condemned the San Francisco Board of Supervisors following the decision by District Attorney Brooke Jenkins to decline to prosecute a security guard that shot and killed a transgender shoplifter last Thursday.

The modern left in all its shrieking agony

Its been reported that Brown threatened to stab the security guard
He didn't just threat, he made like he had a weapon, and then lunged at him.

It was one video, and reviewed by the authorities. I can't believe this thread is still being argued over. We don't have the film, neither did any of the protesters.

So dumb.

If a leftist Soros DA didn't think there was enough evidence to get a conviction, why are folks even whining about this still?

He didn't just threat, he made like he had a weapon, and then lunged at him.

It was one video, and reviewed by the authorities. I can't believe this thread is still being argued over. We don't have the film, neither did any of the protesters.

So dumb.

If a leftist Soros DA didn't think there was enough evidence to get a conviction, why are folks even whining about this still?
I have not seen the video yet

Hopefully it will be released soon

But meanwhile Black LIES Matter will be filling gullible libs with lies thst will never go away

Shoplifters are supposed to be prosecuted, not Executed.

Then they should not have claimed they had a knife and were going to stab the guard.

Oh, and it was not shoplifting. The moment he pushed the guard, it actually became felony robbery and not shoplifting. And the moment he said he had a knife and was going to stab the guard it became armed robbery and self-defense.

That is why the real professionals know what to do when they are stopped. They simply drop the goods and flee, and if they can't just allow themselves to be arrested. They all know that the most they will face is a petty theft charge, which is just a ticket (if the cops even show up to cite them). I have arrested shoplifters with over 100 such charges, they know the penalty even if caught is a complete joke.

It is only the idiots that try to fight for it and escalate the situation.

Yeah, right. When does that actually happen?

Never. Unless the mom is a professional thief taking high value items because that is actually what her job is.

I literally have hundreds of arrests under my belt for such crimes, and not a single time did I ever stop the claimed example of somebody staling food for a child. Health and beauty, meat, alcohol, Tide pods, batteries, and baby formula are the big ticket items that the professionals take. And this is a perfect example, there was no food in that bad, it was a drug store. Believe it or not, there was probably over $500 in that one bag, that is all high value and low bulk items.

Lia McGeever, an LGBT activist, vociferously condemned the San Francisco Board of Supervisors following the decision by District Attorney Brooke Jenkins to decline to prosecute a security guard that shot and killed a transgender shoplifter last Thursday.

Well, they should not have started to fight the guard, then claim he had a knife and threatened to stab him.

Forum List

Back