‘I Hate You’: Trans Activist Shrieks at San Francisco Board of Supervisors

So, you are passing a Transphobic post as an opinion without any evidence to present. Typical Brain Dead MAGA MAGGOT BULL SHIT!

Ooooh!

Call me MAGA again!

It excites me because is shows us all how terrified you are.

Do it again!

In a way you have to blame liberals and the MSM for this. For too long they've duped the intellectually weak into believing trans people have been mistreated and called for them to rise up and take action. Divide and conquer. It's an ancient-old tactic that still happens to work.

In a way you have to blame liberals and the MSM for this. For too long they've duped the intellectually weak into believing trans people have been mistreated and called for them to rise up and take action. Divide and conquer. It's an ancient-old tactic that still happens to work.

There has never been a so-called trans person mistreated for being so-called trans.

Period.

She really nails it. I can't blame her. For too long these transgendered have been mistreated. Makes me sick to my stomach.
I can feel her pain. She makes valid points.

Lia McGeever, an LGBT activist, vociferously condemned the San Francisco Board of Supervisors following the decision by District Attorney Brooke Jenkins to decline to prosecute a security guard that shot and killed a transgender shoplifter last Thursday.

Too many dried prunes...

Lia McGeever, an LGBT activist, vociferously condemned the San Francisco Board of Supervisors following the decision by District Attorney Brooke Jenkins to decline to prosecute a security guard that shot and killed a transgender shoplifter last Thursday.

Hey, shot and killed = dead

Banko Brown, 24, was unarmed when the security guard shot and killed him outside the drugstore near Market and Fourth streets last Thursday, Police Chief Bill Scott told the Police Commission on Wednesday.

DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK NEXT TIME!
You cherry picked, there is more to that story than you pointed out.

It wasn't just about shoplifting.

This trans-individual, was essentially doing a, "suicide by cop," but used a security guard. They did it b/c they are mentally unstable, they were unhappy with their life, and if you do research on their background, they had a political agenda. It much reminds me of that Steinbeck book, "In Dubious Battle," if you ask me.

All the community organization strategies, and agitation strategies are completely textbook, completely the same.

From your own article, and the reason the SF prosecutor didn't even charge manslaughter, and why there was such a huge protest at that city council meeting. This whole thing was staged by the queer theory agenda leftists;

". . . Scott told The Standard last Friday that his department decided to arrest Anthony on suspicion of murder because security guards “have to use force appropriately within the law,” even if they have a firearms license.

“If that’s not the case, regardless of whether you are a security guard or police officer or not, you are subject to that,” Scott said.

However, Jenkins said Monday that she would not be able to prove a murder case against Anthony to a jury based on witness statements, statements from Anthony and video footage of the incident.

“The evidence clearly shows that the suspect believed he was in mortal danger and acted in self-defense,” Jenkins said in a statement.. . "

Says the dude that wants to kill children and single mothers for petty theft

As I noted above, it was more than petty theft, this killing was about self-defense. The perp. lunged at the security guard and threatened him. It was a quick reaction. None of us have access to the security footage like Walgreens or the DA, so? IMO? It is moot, none of us can comment on this intelligently, nor can the screaming woman or the activists.

Last edited:
You cherry picked, there is more to that story than you pointed out.

It wasn't just about shoplifting.

This trans-individual, was essentially doing a, "suicide by cop," but used a security guard. They did it b/c they are mentally ustable, they were unhappy with their life, and if you do research on their background, they had a political agenda. It much reminds me of that Steinbeck book, "In Dubious Battle," if you ask me.

All the community organization strategies, and agitataion strategies are completely textbook, completely the same.

From your own article, and the reason the SF prosecutor didn't even charge manslaughter, and why there was such a huge protest at that city council meeting. This whole thing was staged by the queer theory agenda leftists;

". . . Scott told The Standard last Friday that his department decided to arrest Anthony on suspicion of murder because security guards “have to use force appropriately within the law,” even if they have a firearms license.

“If that’s not the case, regardless of whether you are a security guard or police officer or not, you are subject to that,” Scott said.

However, Jenkins said Monday that she would not be able to prove a murder case against Anthony to a jury based on witness statements, statements from Anthony and video footage of the incident.

“The evidence clearly shows that the suspect believed he was in mortal danger and acted in self-defense,” Jenkins said in a statement.. . "

As I noted above, it was more than petty theft, this killing was about self-defense. The perp. lunged at the security guard and threatened him. It was a quick reaction. None of us have access to the security footage like Walgreens or the DA, so? IMO? It is moot, none of us can comment on this intelligently, nor can the screaming woman or the activists.

Excellent response, but unfortunately you're wasting your time. Boosted is a coward troll who can't answer simple questions and delights themselves upon hearing of murdered children.

Of you NOT answering a question? That'll be tough to link to. The one about the kids? Unfortunately for you, not nearly as tough.

slow down, relax.
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BABBBLING ABOUT? :D

slow down, relax.
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BABBBLING ABOUT? :D

This. You have YET to answer this simple question. I've asked 4 times.

This. You have YET to answer this simple question. I've asked 4 times.
Ask the question one more time, right here, right now.

Forum List

Back