‘I Hate You’: Trans Activist Shrieks at San Francisco Board of Supervisors

Are you capable of reading the article posted?

I am. I'm wondering if you are however.

You said in the OP;

She really nails it. I can't blame her. For too long these transgendered have been mistreated. Makes me sick to my stomach.
I can feel her pain. She makes valid points.

Except, Banko Brown was killed because of something they did. NOT because of who they were. As a matter of fact, you can remove the 'transgender' angle altogether. Except, that is precisely what both YOU and Lia McGeever focused on.

So I will ask again, was Banko Brown killed because they were transgender or because they shoplifted? I'm asking because it's apparent to me that you don't know.

In 1991 a Korean shop owner shot a black girl in the back of the head for stealing an orange juice, "food", stolen by a child. The store owner had watched a steady parade of shoplifters pilfering whatever they wanted. The losses impaired the store owners ability to support themselves, much less supply a store. At that time the only stores in depressed black areas were owned and run by Korean immigrants. No one else was foolish enough to expect that they could make a living in black areas. The Koreans couldn't. Neither can Walmart.

I am. I'm wondering if you are however.

You said in the OP;

She really nails it. I can't blame her. For too long these transgendered have been mistreated. Makes me sick to my stomach.
I can feel her pain. She makes valid points.

Except, Banko Brown was killed because of something they did. NOT because of who they were. As a matter of fact, you can remove the 'transgender' angle altogether. Except, that is precisely what both YOU and Lia McGeever focused on.

So I will ask again, was Banko Brown killed because they were transgender or because they shoplifted? I'm asking because it's apparent to me that you don't know.
If it is not apparent, you will never understand.

In 1991 a Korean shop owner shot a black girl in the back of the head for stealing an orange juice, "food", stolen by a child. The store owner had watched a steady parade of shoplifters pilfering whatever they wanted. The losses impaired the store owners ability to support themselves, much less supply a store. At that time the only stores in depressed black areas were owned and run by Korean immigrants. No one else was foolish enough to expect that they could make a living in black areas. The Koreans couldn't. Neither can Walmart.
Another tragedy, the Killing of Latasha Harlins.

Not sure how one links to an opinion. My post simply agreed with what happened to this individual and the fact that the shooter has not been charged.

So, you are passing a Transphobic post as an opinion without any evidence to present. Typical Brain Dead MAGA MAGGOT BULL SHIT!

Forum List

Back