‘I Hate You’: Trans Activist Shrieks at San Francisco Board of Supervisors

BoostedHayabusa

Platinum Member
She really nails it. I can't blame her. For too long these transgendered have been mistreated. Makes me sick to my stomach.
I can feel her pain. She makes valid points.

Lia McGeever, an LGBT activist, vociferously condemned the San Francisco Board of Supervisors following the decision by District Attorney Brooke Jenkins to decline to prosecute a security guard that shot and killed a transgender shoplifter last Thursday.

I agree. ALL shoplifters, regardless of gender, sex, age, or race should be shot and those who shoot them should not be charged.
Lol

Even the 14 year old stealing Pokemon cards? Just waste him in Walmart's toy section?

Desperate mom stealing to feed her kids? Kneel her down and paint the seafood department with her innards?

She really nails it. I can't blame her. For too long these transgendered have been mistreated. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Lia McGeever, an LGBT activist, vociferously condemned the San Francisco Board of Supervisors following the decision by District Attorney Brooke Jenkins to decline to prosecute a security guard that shot and killed a transgender shoplifter last Thursday.

How, precisely, have they been mistreated?

This is why no one respects you.

That pervert has already become a radio meme.

Every time somebody mentions the word "scream" they hit the button and you hear the bitch-perv screaming :laughing0301:

I wonder if it's vax psychosis.

Please read my sig. Thank you.

Even the 14 year old stealing Pokemon cards? Just waste him in Walmart's toy section?
Yes. Maybe not the 9 year old, but if they don’t know Right vs Wrong by their double digit birthday they’re buying saving.
Desperate mom stealing to feed her kids? Kneel her down and paint the seafood department with her innards?
Yes. In your scenario this is simply the culmination of numerous bad decisions that she either hasn’t been punished for previously or hasn’t learned from.

This doesn’t mean we like or enjoy these outcomes, but a proper society cannot allow emotion to inhibit the punishment of those who prove they can’t live properly.

Steal some trading cards, jack a car, makes no difference. A criminal is a criminal.
So you think a child stealing cards is no different than some likely dangerous thug breaking your window and stealing your car?

This black and white extremism is ridiculous. You sound completely unreasonable and absolutely irrational.

Forum List

Back