Democrats War on God.

It goes back to the former KKK member who was appointed to the Supreme Court by FDR. Justice Black was raised with an abiding hatred of Papists and his majority opinion in 1948 inventing the "separation of church and state" that did not exist in the Constitution was intended to curb the proliferation of Catholic schools that were springing up around the Country. A succession of hypocrite democrat administrations expanded the concept to Christmas trees on public property, Bibles in schools and even a silent prayer. Now we are faced with another idiotic democrat party assault on the 1st Amendment.

Not much of a god if the Democrats can effectively wage war on Him. They can't even beat Donald Trump, lol.

Actually, it's the right wing Christians and Evangelicals who are waging a war on God and Jesus.

Their spiritual and moral leader, Trump, is against everything God and Jesus stand for. Even they know it. But they don't care. The question is why? Is it all based on race?

Actually, it's the right wing Christians and Evangelicals who are waging a war on God and Jesus.

Their spiritual and moral leader, Trump, is against everything God and Jesus stand for. Even they know it. But they don't care. The question is why? Is it all based on race?
It's the courts. They're being filled with young conservatives who will be interpreting the laws for decades. Change is probably coming.

It's no wonder democrats are accused of being communists.
Minnesota Democrats wage war on God, faith and American history
What a stupid bill. Real problems in the world, and Minnesota is debating fairy tales. So dumb.
Democrats, not Minnesota.
Republicans created the bill. A complete waste of time.
Democrats are throwing the hissy fit.
The GOP bill is the hissy fit.

Care to essplain to the class how defending the spirit of the United States Constitution wages a "war on God"? Or on "American history"?

What the fuck does "God" have to do with schooling anyway? That is, assuming one does not live in a theocracy?

Or DO we live in a theocracy? Maybe I slept through an Amendment process....

Why would this not belong in the ‘Politics’ forum?
There’s about ten others on page one that have less merit for the category.

I think the Minnesota Dems are going in the wrong direction, it's pretty narrow thinking.
I personally, think that just about every religion has a God. It's basically different interpretations. So "In God We Trust", is simply generic, at least in my mind.
Also, I chuckled at Fox News blatant partisan editorial contribution to the story. It's like we see from left leaning media. .

I am so fed up with these see no evil hear no evil, followers of Trump.....I wish to God someone take a scalpel and pry open the skulls of the blow hards and see if anybody is at home, these mf's are literally bat shit Trump crazy!!

It goes back to the former KKK member who was appointed to the Supreme Court by FDR. Justice Black was raised with an abiding hatred of Papists and his majority opinion in 1948 inventing the "separation of church and state" that did not exist in the Constitution was intended to curb the proliferation of Catholic schools that were springing up around the Country. A succession of hypocrite democrat administrations expanded the concept to Christmas trees on public property, Bibles in schools and even a silent prayer. Now we are faced with another idiotic democrat party assault on the 1st Amendment.

bFFJysJ.gif

Holy shit. The Stupid is as thick as the Doublethink.

News flash Gomer --- the First Amendment is exactly where the Church *IS* separated from the State. Divorcing the source of legislative power AWAY FROM the Church, and the Aristocracy, was the whole POINT of this Great Experiment that wrote the entire Constitution.

That's why it's the first named entity in the first point of the Bill of Rights, to wit: "Congress shall make no Law respecting an establishment of Religion..." That is a direct rejection of what were up to that time the overbearing influences on state rulers --- the Clergy and the Aristocracy, a/k/a the First and Second Estates. The first was dismissed right there in the first point of the Bill of Rights, immediately and in no uncertain terms. The second was shut out in the rest of the document that spells out how the government is set up precisely at the pleasure of the goverrned. and pointedly NOT by some royal dynasty. That's the entire POINT of the Constitution.

Ignorance is Strength, right Winston?

SMFH

Last edited:

Forum List

Back