Democrats War on God.

I mentioned nothing about being "offended". What offends me on this issue (or on most for that matter) is intentional stupidity.

The fact is there are four questions I actually did post there, and you addressed zero of them.
I don't read through everything posted here. If a post begins with ignorance in the first few sentences, I move on.

The first few sentences --- in fact ALL the sentences save the last one --- were all those questions that you danced around answering. *NONE* of them said anything about "being offended". You just made that up.
Whatever. If you have a question, ask it now.

What turned you into such a mean spirited, nasty prick? Show us on the doll where they touched you. No judgement.
Boo. Grow up.

Your opinions, much like your chosen handle, don't work.

Actually, it's the right wing Christians and Evangelicals who are waging a war on God and Jesus.

Their spiritual and moral leader, Trump, is against everything God and Jesus stand for. Even they know it. But they don't care. The question is why? Is it all based on race?
It's the courts. They're being filled with young conservatives who will be interpreting the laws for decades. Change is probably coming.

And it's not a change for the better.

If you live life as if its the only one you have and your moral code is to do the least harm & the most good while your alive here on earth, is that a bad way to live,
if you follow Jesus but expect no reward, is that a bad way to live?
if you follow the teaching of Jesus and think that end times are coming, that every one who wont follow the path that you believe Jesus wants followed will be destroyed & only you and those like you will go to heaven or heaven on earth is that a bad way to live
Thoughts on that?
A. Of course not
B. See A, given following Jesus means always attempting to "do the least harm & the most good while you('re) alive" or as I always put it "do the best you can with what you've got."
C. Yes, that is horrible and irrational. Always living in fear while being a judgmental jerk to everyone else. That's not "following Jesus" - See B

Evidence based thought, logic and reality all are at war with the concept of god.

One has to have blind faith to believe in God...It is your choice and I won't take that away from you but don't hate other people based on it either.

God could so easily prove himself but he won't.

Evidence based thought, logic and reality all are at war with the concept of god.

One has to have blind faith to believe in God...It is your choice and I won't take that away from you but don't hate other people based on it either.

He/she proves themselves everyday. Just did with your post. Your beautiful nature of free will and thought is the hand of God at work.

He/she proves themselves everyday. Just did with your post. Your beautiful nature of free will and thought is the hand of God at work.
So saying, it must be concluded that everything that happens is the same; i.e., the hand of 'God' at work. Everything is a miracle.
If every 'color' were white, there would be no contrast, nothing to show 'non-whiteness'. There would, then, be no color.
If everything is a miracle, nothing is.
If everything is the hand of 'God', nothing is.
This shows that 'God' is not a thing humans can know. To know is to encompass while at the same time to separate, to isolate the 'is' of a thing/subject from what 'is not'. 'God', the infinite, could not be limited in such a manner.
The only admissible extent to which a human could 'know' 'God' would be the extent to which 'God' were revealed in a personal way to that individual.
Reading or hearing about religion or 'God' is hearsay, and all religions are the same and of the same value on that point. Choosing to believe one over another is subjective. It is not the same as directly knowing. Seeing pictures or hearing stories about being on the Moon are nothing like being there.

So saying, it must be concluded that everything that happens is the same; i.e., the hand of 'God' at work. Everything is a miracle.
If every 'color' were white, there would be no contrast, nothing to show 'non-whiteness'. There would, then, be no color.
If everything is a miracle, nothing is.
If everything is the hand of 'God', nothing is.
This shows that 'God' is not a thing humans can know. To know is to encompass while at the same time to separate, to isolate the 'is' of a thing/subject from what 'is not'. 'God', the infinite, could not be limited in such a manner.
The only admissible extent to which a human could 'know' 'God' would be the extent to which 'God' were revealed in a personal way to that individual.
Reading or hearing about religion or 'God' is hearsay, and all religions are the same and of the same value on that point. Choosing to believe one over another is subjective. It is not the same as directly knowing. Seeing pictures or hearing stories about being on the Moon are nothing like being there.
It is the high tide of narcissism to believe that there is no God...when all the beautiful things around us everyday shows this to be an untruth. Miracle? Yes thinker. Every waking moment.

So when your idiot son lied us into prolonged, senseless war in Iraq, was that one of these "beautiful things around us everyday" showing there is a God? Or perhaps you get to be the great and powerful "Decider" too!

So when your idiot son lied us into prolonged, senseless war in Iraq, was that one of these "beautiful things around us everyday" showing there is a God? Or perhaps you get to be the great and powerful "Decider" too!
The Bush League/"W"&Co., brought disaster to America and the Middle East. Their war crimes, and those who enabled them, will not be forgotten or overlooked by history. One of the reasons there is poetic justice to Hilary Clinton's loss is her vote, along with others who were either cowards or traitors, for the illegal military blunder that will never be paid for.

Forum List

Back