Democrats vote down late term abortion restrictions in D.C.

I said that IF they felt pain, and the woman still wanted an abortion, everything possible should be done to ensure the fetus didn't feel pain. She should be encouraged to carry the fetus for a few more weeks, to give it a chance to live outside the womb. If, after counseling, she refuses, then the abortion can take place, but every measure must be taken to ensure the fetus is unaware of what is going on.

Why hide it? I think if you'Re going to kill an innocent you should be forced to look him right into his eye when you do it coward.

I would like you to look into the eyes of a convicted murderer and pull the trigger. I doubt you could do it.

I could pull the trigger on a convicted murderer... An unborn baby... Not so much.

Death row inmates feel pain when they are injected. I am opposed to the death penalty for numerous reasons, and this is one of them.

Kill the innocent, save the maniacal murderers...

:rolleyes:

Except when they aren't guilty.

Who said anything about support the execution of those who are not guilty??

If you are indeed a maniacal murderer, by definition you are guilty...
Do I think those to be executed should not only be convicted beyond a reasonable doubt, but also dead certainty (no pun intended)? Yep

"Choice" means the choice to keep the baby, the choice to give it up, or the choice to have an abortion.

Lifers think the only choice is to give birth. That is not choice, that is anti choice.

Because life matters to us. It really is THAT simple.
Democrats use the term "choice" because murder, killing, taking of life and all the other applicable terminology one could use to refer to abortion forces "pro-choicers" to consider the "choice" in question.
And that's something you clearly don't want to do.

Life matters to us, too. The life and welfare of the woman comes first for us, though. The life of a fetus comes first for the pro life crowd.
Both sides care about life, we just care about a different life, is all.

The implication is that all "choices" resulting in live birth compromise the mother's health.
Beyond stupid...

Democrats use the term "choice" because murder, killing, taking of life and all the other applicable terminology one could use to refer to abortion forces "pro-choicers" to consider the "choice" in question.

Life matters to us, too. The life and welfare of the woman comes first for us, though. The life of a fetus comes first for the pro life crowd.

The implication is that all "choices" resulting in live birth compromise the mother's health.
Beyond stupid...

We recognise that childbirth is dangerous, and that no one should be forced to give birth against their will.

"Choice" means the choice to keep the baby, the choice to give it up, or the choice to have an abortion.

Lifers think the only choice is to give birth. That is not choice, that is anti choice.

Life matters, unless it becomes an inconvenience... Then it's OK to destroy that life... Got it.

I would hold you to that.

Seeing an innocent shot in a war zone.. that was upsetting... offing a maniacal murderer, no sweat...

I couldn't do it because I just believe it is wrong. I don't think it is hypocritical, but you are entitled to think that it is.

But you are not entitled to think that something with a unique human DNA signature is merely 'part of a woman's body'.. by biology and definition, it is not

Beyond stupid...

We recognise that childbirth is dangerous, and that no one should be forced to give birth against their will.

Wonderful set of ethics you have there.

Life matters, unless it becomes an inconvenience... Then it's OK to destroy that life... Got it.

Do you support the death penalty?

Beyond stupid...

Then don't willingly have sex... choices have consequences.. even consequences that effect lives of others

Beyond stupid...

Wonderful set of ethics you have there.

Nice set you have, wanting to treat women like brood mares where they are forced to give birth.

You idiots seem to think childbirth is a walk in the park. It isn't.

Beyond stupid...

Then don't willingly have sex... choices have consequences.. even consequences that effect lives of others

So if I never wanted children, I should never have sex?

That is the most fucking retarded thing I have heard.

Beyond stupid...

abortions are also dangerous...

Woman dies after abortion at Planned Parenthood clinic

Tonya Reaves, 24, of the 1500 block of N. Kildare, was pronounced dead at 11:20 p.m. Friday at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office. She was taken to the hospital from the Planned Parenthood clinic at 18 S. Michigan Ave.

An autopsy done Saturday listed the woman’s cause of death to be hemorrhage, with a cervical dilation and evacuation, as well as an intrauterine pregnancy as contributing causes, according to the medical examiner’s office. Her death was ruled an accident

Woman dies after abortion at Planned Parenthood clinic - Chicago Sun-Times

Democrats support the rights of women.

And even if a fetus does feel pain at 20 weeks, just put the woman to sleep before the abortion, and the fetus is asleep as well so it won't feel anything. That it what I would prefer anyway, because no one wants to think of abortion as being painful.

Do you assume to have any credibility on this issue with your stated support of abortion anytime prior to "birth"?
When does personal responsibility kick in in your mind...if ever?

Rape, incest, the health of the mother... all irrelevant to the simple question I pose to you.

It is really none of your damn business

Beyond stupid...

abortions are also dangerous...

Woman dies after abortion at Planned Parenthood clinic

Tonya Reaves, 24, of the 1500 block of N. Kildare, was pronounced dead at 11:20 p.m. Friday at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office. She was taken to the hospital from the Planned Parenthood clinic at 18 S. Michigan Ave.

An autopsy done Saturday listed the woman’s cause of death to be hemorrhage, with a cervical dilation and evacuation, as well as an intrauterine pregnancy as contributing causes, according to the medical examiner’s office. Her death was ruled an accident

Woman dies after abortion at Planned Parenthood clinic - Chicago Sun-Times

That is one case, which is very tragic.

So if I never wanted children, I should never have sex?

That is the most fucking retarded thing I have heard.

No... if you don't want children, you can still have all the sex you want.. but if an unexpected turn comes about because of the action, you still do not have the right to kill another innocent human.. even if it is one that cannot take care of itself

Do you support the death penalty?

YES I DO.....so lets discuss it....

Forum List

Back