Democrats vote down late term abortion restrictions in D.C.

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Democrats want Abortion at any stage of pregnancy...Sick:mad:

House lawmakers vote down bill on DC abortion restrictions

House lawmakers Tuesday voted down a bill that would ban abortions in the District of Columbia after 20 weeks of pregnancy

The bill, which would have sharply curtailed a policy that currently allows abortions in almost every circumstance, failed in a 220-154 vote. Seventeen Democrats joined 203 Republicans to support it, but because it was considered under special rules requiring a 2/3 vote for passage, the bill won't proceed to the Democratic-controlled Senate, where it was unlikely come up for a vote.

The bill, authored by Rep. Trent Franks, R-Ariz., was based on the disputed claim that fetuses can feel pain at a gestational age of 20 weeks or older.

House lawmakers vote down bill on DC abortion restrictions | Fox News

Democrats support the rights of women.

And even if a fetus does feel pain at 20 weeks, just put the woman to sleep before the abortion, and the fetus is asleep as well so it won't feel anything. That it what I would prefer anyway, because no one wants to think of abortion as being painful.

And even if a fetus does feel pain at 20 weeks, just put the woman to sleep before the abortion, and the fetus is asleep as well so it won't feel anything. That it what I would prefer anyway, because no one wants to think of abortion as being painful.

Do you assume to have any credibility on this issue with your stated support of abortion anytime prior to "birth"?
When does personal responsibility kick in in your mind...if ever?

Rape, incest, the health of the mother... all irrelevant to the simple question I pose to you.

Cut those damn kids up and drag'em out.....fuck'em......mommy doesn't want them.

Wow you really are the female version of Ernst Rham and Joseph Mengala together......

The Ban included exceptions for Medical emergencies,

you people are disgusting.

Do you assume to have any credibility on this issue with your stated support of abortion anytime prior to "birth"?

Rape, incest, the health of the mother... all irrelevant to the simple question I pose to you.

I have as much credibility as you do on this issue.
Personal responsibility kicks in when the baby is born.

Because I support the rights of women, I am disgusting?

Wow... Just, wow. Murder is really nice, when it is done out of convenience.

No... Personal responsibility should kick in when you discover you're out of condoms.

Cut those damn kids up and drag'em out.....fuck'em......mommy doesn't want them.

That kind of talk would give you a GOP win by a landslide (If you were speaking about the mexicans or blacks of coarse)

Last edited:

It's only her right when it is only her DNA.. you can mutilate and cut off all the parts of your body you want for all I care.. when it involves a distinct human life form, even if it is still in a developmental stage, that is a different story...

Well, if you are a woman you actually have much more credibility than any man on the issue. Seriously, why do men even get to tell women what they can and cannot do with their body? I don't even want men telling me what to do with my body because too many of them are fucked up, and none of them live my life. I don't tell you when to die, though there have been many cases where I might want to, So stop telling me what i am allowed to do with my penis, who i can date, what I can put into my body, what I can do with my body, and stop telling it to women too.

look, if every person who wants to ban abortion agrees to take care of the unwanted babies personally, and we get a system to dump these unwanted children on you and force you to take care of them, then I might consider forcing a woman to carry her mistake for 9 months so you can care for it. Otherwise shut the fuck up about it. If you are not willing to step in and take full care for the child then you do not get a decision on whether or not that child is born.

Got an unwanted kid?? Just sedate them, and eliminate the pain before you murder them.. Unwanted grandparent who can't take care of them self?? just start overdosing them on NyQuil before planting lead in the back of their skull... Noomi's world is grand, ain't it?

Well, if you are a woman you actually have much more credibility than any man on the issue. Seriously, why do men even get to tell women what they can and cannot do with their body? I don't even want men telling me what to do with my body because too many of them are fucked up, and none of them live my life. I don't tell you when to die, though there have been many cases where I might want to, So stop telling me what i am allowed to do with my penis, who i can date, what I can put into my body, what I can do with my body, and stop telling it to women too.

look, if every person who wants to ban abortion agrees to take care of the unwanted babies personally, and we get a system to dump these unwanted children on you and force you to take care of them, then I might consider forcing a woman to carry her mistake for 9 months so you can care for it. Otherwise shut the fuck up about it. If you are not willing to step in and take full care for the child then you do not get a decision on whether or not that child is born.

Or maybe you should just keep your legs closed and there wont be any mistakes.

no because it's not about women's rights, it's about abortion, and you support THAT!

If you were truely "pro choice" you'd be against every ban and boycott liberals enact, but you dont, hence you're pro choice on one subject only abortion, because you dont have the balls to say you are for killing kids...

Got an unwanted kid?? Just sedate them, and eliminate the pain before you murder them.. Unwanted grandparent who can't take care of them self?? just start overdosing them on NyQuil before planting lead in the back of their skull... Noomi's world is grand, ain't it?

Crazy people out there.:lol:

Abortion isn't murder. Get your facts right.

No... Personal responsibility should kick in when you discover you're out of condoms.

I agree that if you don't have BC you shouldn't have sex. But even if they do use BC, pregnancy can still occur.

no because it's not about women's rights, it's about abortion, and you support THAT!

If you were truely "pro choice" you'd be against every ban and boycott liberals enact, but you dont, hence you're pro choice on one subject only abortion, because you dont have the balls to say you are for killing kids...

Pro choice relates to abortion, dumbass. No one is in favor of killing kids, because no damned kids are being killed.

Abortion isn't murder. Get your facts right.

I agree that if you don't have BC you shouldn't have sex. But even if they do use BC, pregnancy can still occur.

I think there are some whose opinions would differ.

Forum List

Back