Democrats vote down late term abortion restrictions in D.C.

Democrats support the rights of women.

And even if a fetus does feel pain at 20 weeks, just put the woman to sleep before the abortion, and the fetus is asleep as well so it won't feel anything. That it what I would prefer anyway, because no one wants to think of abortion as being painful.

Wow... Just, wow. Murder is really nice, when it is done out of convenience.

Abortion isn't murder. Get your facts right.

No... Personal responsibility should kick in when you discover you're out of condoms.

I agree that if you don't have BC you shouldn't have sex. But even if they do use BC, pregnancy can still occur.

Intentional termination of an innocent human life, even if it cannot take care of itself and is dependent on you, is indeed murder

And with choices and actions come consequences... you don't get eliminate someone else because of your inconvenience or because you're upset that something happened because of your choice and your action..

And even if a fetus does feel pain at 20 weeks, just put the woman to sleep before the abortion, and the fetus is asleep as well so it won't feel anything. That it what I would prefer anyway, because no one wants to think of abortion as being painful.

Do you assume to have any credibility on this issue with your stated support of abortion anytime prior to "birth"?
When does personal responsibility kick in in your mind...if ever?

Rape, incest, the health of the mother... all irrelevant to the simple question I pose to you.

I have as much credibility as you do on this issue.
Personal responsibility kicks in when the baby is born.

Really? You whores force us to pay for birth control but personal responsibility starts after a. Child I'd born? Really fucked up

Because I support the rights of women, I am disgusting?

no because it's not about women's rights, it's about abortion, and you support THAT!

If you were truely "pro choice" you'd be against every ban and boycott liberals enact, but you dont, hence you're pro choice on one subject only abortion, because you dont have the balls to say you are for killing kids...

Pro choice relates to abortion, dumbass. No one is in favor of killing kids, because no damned kids are being killed.

So why not just say youre Pro Abortion?

Do you assume to have any credibility on this issue with your stated support of abortion anytime prior to "birth"?
When does personal responsibility kick in in your mind...if ever?

Rape, incest, the health of the mother... all irrelevant to the simple question I pose to you.

Well, if you are a woman you actually have much more credibility than any man on the issue. Seriously, why do men even get to tell women what they can and cannot do with their body? I don't even want men telling me what to do with my body because too many of them are fucked up, and none of them live my life. I don't tell you when to die, though there have been many cases where I might want to, So stop telling me what i am allowed to do with my penis, who i can date, what I can put into my body, what I can do with my body, and stop telling it to women too.

look, if every person who wants to ban abortion agrees to take care of the unwanted babies personally, and we get a system to dump these unwanted children on you and force you to take care of them, then I might consider forcing a woman to carry her mistake for 9 months so you can care for it. Otherwise shut the fuck up about it. If you are not willing to step in and take full care for the child then you do not get a decision on whether or not that child is born.

Your "logic" seems to fly in the face of all those arguments as to why paternal fathers should not be consulted prior to these "choices". I'm guessing you just alienated yourself from the militant "murder your mistakes" crowd.

Last edited:
I think there are some whose opinions would differ.

Isn't that what the debate is all about? Everyone has a different opinion, but no one deserves to be crucified by those who think someone else holds the wrong opinion.

Babies are often born alive in partial birth abortions and left to die. If a being can breath on it's own, is it a human life to liberals? Babies born premature often survive. Partial birth babies are healthier than many premature babies, but yet still don't get any consideration.

If the abortion is to save the woman's life, fine.

If a woman waits that long to decide she wants an abortion, she's too fucking stupid to be a mother anyway.

Because I support the rights of women, I am disgusting?

no because it's not about women's rights, it's about abortion, and you support THAT!

If you were truely "pro choice" you'd be against every ban and boycott liberals enact, but you dont, hence you're pro choice on one subject only abortion, because you dont have the balls to say you are for killing kids...

Pro choice relates to abortion, dumbass. No one is in favor of killing kids, because no damned kids are being killed.

How did you put it now? Right... Not kids, just fetus's who feel pain... Of course they can be sedated before you kill them. Sick... Very sick.

Well, if you are a woman you actually have much more credibility than any man on the issue. Seriously, why do men even get to tell women what they can and cannot do with their body? I don't even want men telling me what to do with my body because too many of them are fucked up, and none of them live my life. I don't tell you when to die, though there have been many cases where I might want to, So stop telling me what i am allowed to do with my penis, who i can date, what I can put into my body, what I can do with my body, and stop telling it to women too.

look, if every person who wants to ban abortion agrees to take care of the unwanted babies personally, and we get a system to dump these unwanted children on you and force you to take care of them, then I might consider forcing a woman to carry her mistake for 9 months so you can care for it. Otherwise shut the fuck up about it. If you are not willing to step in and take full care for the child then you do not get a decision on whether or not that child is born.

Or maybe you should just keep your legs closed and there wont be any mistakes.

A sudden interest in the "RESPONSIBILITY" of men in 3, 2, 1...

How did you put it now? Right... Not kids, just fetus's who feel pain... Of course they can be sedated before you kill them. Sick... Very sick.

I said that IF they felt pain, and the woman still wanted an abortion, everything possible should be done to ensure the fetus didn't feel pain. She should be encouraged to carry the fetus for a few more weeks, to give it a chance to live outside the womb. If, after counseling, she refuses, then the abortion can take place, but every measure must be taken to ensure the fetus is unaware of what is going on.

Isn't that what the debate is all about? Everyone has a different opinion, but no one deserves to be crucified by those who think someone else holds the wrong opinion.

Right... The only ones who need to be crucified are those inconvenient fetus's that feel pain.

Babies are often born alive in partial birth abortions and left to die. If a being can breath on it's own, is it a human life to liberals? Babies born premature often survive. Partial birth babies are healthier than many premature babies, but yet still don't get any consideration.

If the abortion is to save the woman's life, fine.

If a woman waits that long to decide she wants an abortion, she's too fucking stupid to be a mother anyway.

Partial birth abortions are banned in the US and they are not 'burned'. That's a saline abortion, which were outlawed years ago.

If it comes out of the womb and breaths, it is a person and everything MUST be done to save its life - although I would have exceptions in the case of the baby being severely deformed, not likely to life a decent life etc.

I said that IF they felt pain, and the woman still wanted an abortion, everything possible should be done to ensure the fetus didn't feel pain. She should be encouraged to carry the fetus for a few more weeks, to give it a chance to live outside the womb. If, after counseling, she refuses, then the abortion can take place, but every measure must be taken to ensure the fetus is unaware of what is going on.

Just put granny to sleep first, it's OK.. BLAMMO

Our 1 month old is inconvenient, she's unaware... just numb her up, and cut her throat.. it's OK... she was 2 months premature, so it's like a late term abortion, just in a different physical location

:rolleyes:

Sorry, if it is feeling pain, then it crosses a line, you can call it a fetus but it is now a life.

Justify all you need but it is a life and you are killing it.

Right... The only ones who need to be crucified are those inconvenient fetus's that feel pain.

Have you asked these fetuses if they feel pain, or do you just assume they do?

So why not just say youre Pro Abortion?

Why don't lifers just say they are anti choice, or anti womens rights?

Because it doesn't fit their beliefs.

You just told me it only applies to abortion, so I'm anti-abortion, i'm fine with that....burt choice would mean more than just abortion, and you said it wasnt, so you are Pro abortion......I love kicking down the "prochoice" bullshit......

And you can be certain the fetus is unaware how exactly?

Forum List

Back