Minnesota Governor Tim Walz Signs Bill Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth

The fact of the matter is that less than 1% of all abortions occur after week 21 and 93% of all abortions occur before week 13 and 63% of those are done before week 9

Then why do dems insist on idiotic laws like this?

Then why do dems insist on idiotic laws like this?
Why do you obsess over late term abortions when they hardly ever happen?

And let's face it the anti abortion people don't want a woman to be able to terminate a pregnancy at any time so of course the knee jerk reactionary response is 100% unrestricted abortion and neither side will actually compromise because it will be considered a loss if they make any concessions or compromises.

The people of Minnesota voted to self genocide.

Nice.

I vote illegals be sent there to replace them.

Surely they don't want to murder their babies.

Why do you obsess over late term abortions when they hardly ever happen?

Lot's of things hardly ever happen but yet we agree they should be illegal.

It's not an obsession to think they should be illegal.

And let's face it the anti abortion people don't want a woman to be able to terminate a pregnancy at any time so of course the knee jerk reactionary response is 100% unrestricted abortion and neither side will actually compromise because it will be considered a loss if they make any concessions or compromises.

That I believe restrictions on late term abortions should be put in place is why I support Roberts position concerning RvW. Leave it as the law but move the line back since technology has progressed since 1973.

Now while abortions have been banned in Wisconsin any woman can simply go to Minnesota and get one so nothing was actually accomplished in stopping any abortion, we just allowed states to extend the legality line.

There is no compromise with evil and what has been done by the Democrats in Minnesota is evil. Mae no mistake about what they have done.

Its a state issue and that specific state has decided where it stands on that issue. As much as I dont like it, its a state issue...maybe 1 day the state will regain some common sense and put a little more realistic term limit for abortions. but until then.....

Good Minnesota is a garbage state.

Legalize abortion past birth. Knock yourselves out MN.

I fully support your choice.

We need as few of these people as possible, they live in MN…proving they are not very smart.

Gotta cull thr herd. They are doing it for us!

I am not even kidding, let these psychos kill their babies.

What kind of parents would they be anyway?

If you choose to kill your baby at the moment of birth…that child was doomed from the start.

You know, while this IS something that did happen, the website that the OP linked to is a pro life site.

I'd take it with a grain of salt, because it's biased.

That being said, whenever I see a thread that is linked to a site I might find questionable about the truth of it's claims, I like to go and check out other places to see if the OP's claims and their links are true or not. This one, while kinda true, is not completely truthful. Yes, the Gov. signed a bill for abortions, but it wasn't to allow late term abortions as much as it was to place protections on abortions that were previously allowed (and Excalibur, that is why they linked to an older law) as well as place protections on things like contraception and vasectomies. With the overturn of Roe vs. Wade, and the fact that a lot of states decided to basically ban all abortions, the Gov. thought passing a law to protect CURRENT LAW was a good idea.

No..................they don't want to allow abortions all the way up to birth, that is hyperbole as current state law allows abortion up to 23 weeks, but, if the life of the mother is in serious danger, then and only then, can abortions be performed after 23 weeks.

The state will now become a destination for women in the surrounding states who want an abortion, but aren't allowed in their state.

If you want to read the bill, a poster further up the thread has a link, or, if you want it spelled out in plain English, here is a link that explains it without as much legalese.

Dumb cult fucks.

Keep killing your kids.

We conservatives will just birth your ideology out of existence.

PLEASE CULT FUCKS, HAVE NO KIDS.

CUT YOUR CHILD’S NUTS OFF, GIVE THEM HORMONES.

We will have 2.3 children per family.

BYE BYE CULT FUCKS!

Dumb cult fucks.

Keep killing your kids.

We conservatives will just birth your ideology out of existence.

PLEASE CULT FUCKS, HAVE NO KIDS.

CUT YOUR CHILD’S NUTS OFF, GIVE THEM HORMONES.

We will have 2.3 children per family.

BYE BYE CULT FUCKS!

Sorry, but not all of those 2.3 children are going to become like you. Some will actually think for themselves.

Sorry, but not all of those 2.3 children are going to become like you. Some will actually think for themselves.

Obviously. Not every Cult fuck kid who survives birth will become a cult fuck. Some will actually think for themselves.

But there is good news nevertheless .

With the drastically falling birth rate, new Americans will all look Hispanic or Mexican .
The question of old style American babies being aborted will have disappeared due to there being zero pregnancies of this dated sort .

See what I mean ? Restores faith in a merciful God .

Some, unfortunately.
I'll say most antiabortion people.

They want the kid to be born but when that kid grows up unwanted or in a abusive home and ends up on the street selling weed just to survive they whine about all the criminals.

There have been some economists that put forth the argument that legalizing abortion in the 70's actually contributed to the decrease in crime rates in the 90's because there were fewer unwanted kids being born

People sure do care more about the unborn than they do the kids that are already here.
Obscenely stupid.

You may have noticed that there are murder laws and manslaughter laws that already cover born kids.

Or maybe you didn’t notice, you’re not really what I’d call astute. Or sentient, really, you don’t seem sentient even a little bit.

I'll say most antiabortion people.

Sadly I will not disagree.

They want the kid to be born but when that kid grows up unwanted or in a abusive home and ends up on the street selling weed just to survive they whine about all the criminals.

There have been some economists that put forth the argument that legalizing abortion in the 70's actually contributed to the decrease in crime rates in the 90's because there were fewer unwanted kids being born

We live in a pretty lousy world overall.

Obscenely stupid.

You may have noticed that there are murder laws and manslaughter laws that already cover born kids.

Or maybe you didn’t notice, you’re not really what I’d call astute. Or sentient, really, you don’t seem sentient even a little bit.

Murder and manslaughter laws have nothing to do with what they said. But you know that.

Forum List

Back