210 Democrats vote against bill requiring medical care for babies born alive after abortion attempt

Then why even have a state or city government if the Feds overrule their rights?
You should know better that there is a bill of rights, and all it does is prevent the federal government from infringing on everyone's inherent rights. The 14th Amendment changed the bill of rights giving everyone the guarantee of equal protection under the law.

The fact is....the federal government does not want to enforce the equal protection laws that we all fall under. That is why blue cities and states are pulling this nonsense by applying the law differently according to race, sexual-lifestyle, or political ideology. That is why white males and MAGA supporters are being treated differently from BLM & ANTIFA rioters.
Another contradiction now is enforcement of various State Cannabis laws that conflict with federal laws. But that doesn't change the fact that the feds have had an infant born alive protection law since 2002.

Another contradiction now is enforcement of various State Cannabis laws that conflict with federal laws. But that doesn't change the fact that the feds have had an infant born alive protection law since 2002.
Once again......it doesn't matter if there are laws in effect when the law isn't being enforced equally by Democrat mayors, DAs, AGs, and the DOJ.
Can I make it any more elementary than that?

My views : Moral Decline, Yeah, liberals did it!
2023_01_11_05_30_26-1.jpg

Facts:
With three weeks before Election Day, Mr. Biden told the Democratic National Committee that if Democrats keep control of Congress, “the first bill that I will send to the Congress” will codify a nationwide right to abortion.

Source:
Biden’s Top 2023 Priority: Abortion - WSJ – Opinion | Biden’s Top 2023 Priority: Abortion

I never argued they couldn't. Quote me specifically saying that.
No need to chew the same cut twice. If you say you meant that there was no connection between Roe versus Wade and Lake term abortion bands, I completely agree.
Legally he must give it the same care he would anyone.
That's what the new law says as well. Not quite sure why any Democrat would object to that, other than a desire to object to everything Republicans do no matter what.

No need to chew the same cut twice. If you say you meant that there was no connection between Roe versus Wade and Lake term abortion bands, I completely agree.

Why do I even bother? You said something stupid and then doubled down. Pretty typical.

States didn't enact the ban. The Federal government did based upon the trimester argument RvW made.

That's what the new law says as well. Not quite sure why any Democrat would object to that, other than a desire to object to everything Republicans do no matter what.

I can't speak for Democrats. I am just sad you can't be honest.

While denying they support murder if a baby outside the womb fighting to survive after a failed abortion attempt, they refuse yo vote to save it.

This is like standing on the edge of a pool watching a small child drowning and refusing to throw the child the life preserver they are holding in their hands.

'I am not killing the child, I just refuse to save its life.'

Democrats do not value life (except their own). They value money, power, and control.
Republicans only value life before it’s born.

Why do I even bother? You said something stupid and then doubled down. Pretty typical.

States didn't enact the ban. The Federal government did based upon the trimester argument RvW made.
Since you are being so oblique, I can only guess that you mean this:

Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003 - Amends the Federal criminal code to prohibit any physician or other individual from knowingly performing a partial-birth abortion, except when necessary to save the life of a mother whose life is endangered by a physical disorder, illness, or injury.

Defines a "partial-birth abortion" as an abortion in which the person performing the abortion: (1) deliberately and intentionally vaginally delivers a living fetus until, in the case of a head-first presentation, the entire fetal head is outside the mother's body, or, in the case of a breech presentation, any part of the fetal trunk past the navel is outside the mother's body; and (2) performs the overt act, other than completion of delivery, that kills the partially delivered living fetus.

I will further guess that you mean by "lay the framework" that Roe v. Wade prohibited the banning abortions earlier than the moment of birth. I can't agree. Roe v. Wade somehow found "trimesters" in the constitution and allowed banning of abortion to protect the life of the unborn child in the entire third trimester.

I don't know if it is sad or amusing to watch Democrats try to justify allowing "doctors" to set a living baby on a cold mayo stand and let him or her die of neglect with the justification that the "mother" did not want it, so it shouldn't have been born alive and that she should not lose her "right" to abort the baby because of a slip-up.

Forum List

Back