Democrats Using Impeachment To Keep Their Spies From Being Arrested

Trashing patriotic Purple Heart recipients isn`t much of a stretch for traitors who trash our POWs is it children? You`re butthurt because Trump was caught.

OIP.VlGt1aKwfkYNSrbXsHSFQQHaFl

Caught doing what exactly?
You need to be briefed on what`s occurred these last 4 months? Even George Bush knew how to use "the Googles". If you`re dumber than him I can`t help you.

LOL....so I should expect Trump to be thrown out of office any day now right?

No because he has th he weak Senate wrapped around his finger.

The only reason people like Lt Col Vindman haven't faced court-martial is the fact that they are so-called material witnesses in a fake impeachment.

In a real world they would be charged with espionage and treason...but because the Democrats have weaponized impeachment....the government cannot arrest these spies and charge them with crimes.....for fear that the Democrats will use it as grounds to hold another impeachment. This crap has to stop.

Apparently Lt Col Vindman has struck again....because Bolton submitted his manuscripts on his tell-all book to the NSC which is where this traitor still works today. His twin brother has been identified as a possible source of the strategic leak the media is attempting to use to change the narrative in the Senate trial.

Meadows: Bolton Manuscript Leak Coordinated to 'Change the Narrative'
That is what the Deep State has been doing for years. They has been infiltrating their spies all over the globe. And when they get caught. They expect to let bye gone be bye gone. This spy worked for a international temp service called Kelly services. They has been around since WW2. That is how they infiltrate their spies all around the world. It is through these agencies. These spies only work for the Global Elites to disrupt things all over the world.

This guy knows how to handle the fake media.

Exactly all enemies foreign and domestic.
Tell it to Robert Mueller, shitbag! To people who ignore facts and beg for investigations, and then ignore the results because it doesn't reflect their prejudice (like you are and your imbecile friend) I say go fuck yourself!

This country is moving on...be careful you don't get crushed under our heels.

Exactly all enemies foreign and domestic.
Tell it to Robert Mueller, shitbag! To people who ignore facts and beg for investigations, and then ignore the results because it doesn't reflect their prejudice (like you are and your imbecile friend) I say go fuck yourself!

This country is moving on...be careful you don't get crushed under our heels.

It's stupid ass Trump Humpers like you that think your God can do whatever he wants, when he wants and people are just supposed to stand by and say nothing. It's really a waste of time trying to explain stupidity to a Trump Humpin POS.

Trashing patriotic Purple Heart recipients isn`t much of a stretch for traitors who trash our POWs is it children? You`re butthurt because Trump was caught.

You need to be briefed on what`s occurred these last 4 months? Even George Bush knew how to use "the Googles". If you`re dumber than him I can`t help you.

You libs always have an excuse for your failures,
Whats it gonna be for 2020?

Like Trump Humpers did in 2018.

Are you referring to the fewest seats taken in decades in the midterms?
Not worried in the least,what did it get you having the house except for more Trump support.

Not worried in the least,what did it get you having the house except for more Trump support.

You will get your answer in November.

It's a foregone conclusion.
Even the leftist media admits it as do your politicians.

Just ask Al Green.

Just ask Al Green.

Yep it was a foregone conclusion in 2016, wasn't it.

Just ask Al Green.

Yep it was a foregone conclusion in 2016, wasn't it.

According to the media yeah.....
Look how that turned out.

The only reason people like Lt Col Vindman haven't faced court-martial is the fact that they are so-called material witnesses in a fake impeachment.

In a real world they would be charged with espionage and treason...but because the Democrats have weaponized impeachment....the government cannot arrest these spies and charge them with crimes.....for fear that the Democrats will use it as grounds to hold another impeachment. This crap has to stop.

Apparently Lt Col Vindman has struck again....because Bolton submitted his manuscripts on his tell-all book to the NSC which is where this traitor still works today. His twin brother has been identified as a possible source of the strategic leak the media is attempting to use to change the narrative in the Senate trial.

There won't be any witnesses called, so you're probably right.
Bolton is a distraction and a bluff the defense team won't have to call them on
because the House has no case.

"Sorry guys. Your passports have been revoked."
clapper-brennan-comey.jpg

I am thinking about "canary trap".

Whoever leaked "proof" of verbal evidence of a quid pro quo in the Ukraine "investigation for aid" allegation will probably get exposed.

I also think that leftists are ejaculating prematurely about Bolton testifying in front of Senate. Even if he does, it will most likely hurt them more than Trump.

It's stupid ass Trump Humpers like you that think your God can do whatever he wants, when he wants and people are just supposed to stand by and say nothing. It's really a waste of time trying to explain stupidity to a Trump Humpin POS.

Essentially what you're saying is... "I'm projecting"

upload_2020-1-28_12-18-42.png

I am thinking about "canary trap".

Whoever leaked "proof" of verbal evidence of a quid pro quo in the Ukraine "investigation for aid" allegation will probably get exposed.

I also think that leftists are ejaculating prematurely about Bolton testifying in front of Senate. Even if he does, it will most likely hurt them more than Trump.
They just like the fact that they get to cherry-pick details so they can take the facts out of context.

We have to wait a few days or weeks till we can find out that once again the NYTs is full of shit and lies to us. Their editors are all man-hating commie lesbians.

Getting blown up doesn't give the prick a pass on everything else he does the rest of his life.
He`s being attacked for ratting out Dear Leader and anyone with a measurable IQ knows it.
No.....he broke regulations and committed espionage and treason.

Anyone who doesn't lap up the left's lies like it's Maple Surup and can think for themselves can see this for what it really is. A coup and an attempt to overturn election results. Democrats had plans for our asses and Trump is slowing everything down. A bunch of them are dying and won't be around when they start screwing us collectively without greasing our bung-holes.

He`s being attacked for ratting out Dear Leader and anyone with a measurable IQ knows it.
Alexander Vindman was not elected president and he doesn't make policy with regard to Ukraine,
or anything else.
Get a clue, shitbag!
He took an oath to defend this country including our electoral process. He did not swear to defend a president who invites other leaders to meddle in our elections you treasonous low life.
Says the dumb-ass that supports the party that used a dossier supplied by a British citizen using falsified Russian Intelligence information to get a FISA warrant... RLMAO!!

Says the dumb-ass that supports the party that used a dossier supplied by a British citizen using Russian Intelligence information to get a FISA warrant... RLMAO!!
Vindman is a politicized stooge. Read my link from an officer who knew him and had to reprimand him for talking shit about the US in front of a bunch of Russian officers.

Imbeciles defending Vindman are dumber than a bag of shit!

Jay Sekulow's closing summary has been perfect.
( I hope he doesn't end with "Danger, danger, danger..."* for the 4th time though.)
*edit.....he said it again:71:

It just gives the MSM a sound bite, but
the Senators heard everything....btw If Mitt Romney flips after this he's a scumbag.

** He did it.:icon_sjung:

Last edited:

There was such a place in the real world. It was called Nazi Germany. This is not Nazi Germany. Lt Col Vindman is a hero who has put his life on the line to defend this country. Unlike cowardly dogs like you and Trump. Try it and see how voters turn against Trump. There is absolutely no reason why Bolton's tell all book should not be released. There is nothing secret about it. Just because Bolton blows the whistle on Trump is not a good enough of a reason. Apparently you do not believe in free speech you Nazi.

Forum List

Back