150,000 people that belong in “a basket of deplorable's have requested tickets to Trump's Rally

Radicalredncek

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
In Wild Wood, New Jersey, us knuckle dragging , uneducated Walmart shopping ,smelly people, who can’t even read, have been camping out since Sunday to be part of the Trump Rally on January 28th
So far over 150,000 people that belong in “a basket of deplorable's have requested tickets for a 7400 seat venue.

Gosh, don't you wish you were as smart and studly as Adam Schitt? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

In the old days, the women of the village would grab a sissy like that and fling it off the cliff while the men were out hunting. They would all have a big laugh about it when the men returned with the meat. LOL

In Wild Wood, New Jersey, us knuckle dragging , uneducated Walmart shopping ,smelly people, who can’t even read, have been camping out since Sunday to be part of the Trump Rally on January 28th
So far over 150,000 people that belong in “a basket of deplorable's have requested tickets for a 7400 seat venue.

Yes, those 150,00 votes will do well in NJ

Sore Losers Finnish LAST!

Ahhh, for these 7 seconds you're NOT obsessed with the popular vote?

I'm so proud not to be one of you.

Lara Trump: 175,000 RSVPs for rally in Wildwood (7,500 will get in)

At 3:30 am last night there were already thousands of people lined up down the streets of Wildwood. This is a sparsely populated area of a heavily blue state surrounded by blue states. You can believe the poll numbers all you want but your own 2 eyes tell a much different story. We’re talking about the modern day JFK here.

At 3:30 am last night there were already thousands of people lined up down the streets of Wildwood. This is a sparsely populated area of a heavily blue state surrounded by blue states. You can believe the poll numbers all you want but your own 2 eyes tell a much different story. We’re talking about the modern day JFK here.

I'd be more impressed if they broke those RSVP's down by what state they were coming from. I'm guessing not everyone's coming from New Jersey since there are six states within easy driving distance and in his past pep rallies, people have stated that they drove from X because they wanted a chance to see the President. But the number of people purchasing tickets in New Jersey would be a better indicator of his popularity in the state. I have no doubt of Trump's ability to fill an arena wherever the goes. He's the President. If he's not filling arenas, then you know he's not popular.

I do notice lately that the camera shots of him and the people behind him at these pep rallies are getting tighter. Wonder why?

I'd be more impressed if they broke those RSVP's down by what state they were coming from. I'm guessing not everyone's coming from New Jersey since there are six states within easy driving distance and in his past pep rallies, people have stated that they drove from X because they wanted a chance to see the President. But the number of people purchasing tickets in New Jersey would be a better indicator of his popularity in the state. I have no doubt of Trump's ability to fill an arena wherever the goes. He's the President. If he's not filling arenas, then you know he's not popular.

I do notice lately that the camera shots of him and the people behind him at these pep rallies are getting tighter. Wonder why?

The tight-in camera shots are something the Democrats are fond of doing. They do that to keep from showing how sparse the crowds are.

Entirely not the case at the Trump rallies. I've looked different camera angle shots from every one of his rallies. They always tend to be packed to capacity.

Isn’t the entire northeast severely LefTarded? Isn’t the whole region full of old whites whom have been programmed to hate themselves for being white?
I do notice lately that the camera shots of him and the people behind him at these pep rallies are getting tighter. Wonder why?”

”tighter”?
Trump has brought good, real, Americans together like no president has in decades.

Absolutely incredible time we live in folks the greatest president that ever lived !

The Democrats are so fucked but they are so afflicted with TDS to understand what is going on.

Trump was always going to win in 2020 but this impeachment scam by the Democrats is going to insure Trump a landslide win.

Trump should rent busses take them
All them collins and Romney’s office..
chant rinos rinos rinos

Trump is a "populist" and he proves it at every rally. Just imagine if he actually learned the job!

Well for a newbie he sure seems to be doing one hell of a job to me. Much better than any of the professional political assholes and perpetual leeches we've had in the past. In fact the best two presidents and the ones who did tge most for this country that I've ever seen were relative newcomers to politics, Reagan and now Trump.

Isn’t the entire northeast severely LefTarded? Isn’t the whole region full of old whites whom have been programmed to hate themselves for being white?
I do notice lately that the camera shots of him and the people behind him at these pep rallies are getting tighter. Wonder why?”

”tighter”?
Trump has brought good, real, Americans together like no president has in decades.

So now we're deciding who good, real Americans are? Because those shots of the people behind Trump are largely (except in a few spots) white. What that shows me is that Trump can play to his base...but not beyond it..and that's a problem for him (and the rest of the Republican Party) come November. And sorry, there's no guilt in my part of the country. That's just a right-wing assumption.

Trump is a "populist" and he proves it at every rally. Just imagine if he actually learned the job!

Well for a newbie he sure seems to be doing one hell of a job to me. Much better than any of the professional political assholes and perpetual leeches we've had in the past. In fact the best two presidents and the ones who did tge most for this country that I've ever seen were relative newcomers to politics, Reagan and now Trump.

And they both have one thing in common..they both blew up the deficit bigly...so they got that going for them. Tax cuts and spending increases equals big deficit. At least you know a Democrat is going to raise your taxes and spend your money.

Forum List

Back