Jan. 6 was About Saving America from the Democrats, not Overthrowing the Government

I NEVER SAID HE DIDN'T, DUMBSHIT.

But if the charges are frivolous then either a judge or a grand jury would toss them out. Looks to me like you're scared they won't.
Grand Juries do occasionally return the “no true bill,” which is an official denial of an indictment.

And judges sometimes do toss out insufficient cases (on the facts or the law or both).

But not always. And then cases can plead out or go to trial. If there is the. A conviction, cases get reviewed on appeal. Mistakes made by lower courts can get corrected at that stage.

The big problem is that those mistakes really often should have been caught in the earlier stages and … late is better than nothing. But Justice delayed can mean justice denied.

So what are you talking about grand juries for, stupid leftard?

Try to follow the conversation.

Get with the program.

Because you're pissing in your pants about an indictment that hasn't happened yet, you festering yeast-infected cvnt of ignorance.

Me? Scared? lol :p

I don't give a rat's ass about Trump.

You scream and wail a lot for someone who doesn't. Just sayin'.

I care about the PROCESS. The "system".

The process is fine; your facts-challenged perception of things is the roof antenna that's a bit bent out of shape at the moment.

The God's honest truth is we have the single LEAST secure election system in the whole entire world!

That's not what 60+ judges (including Trump-appointed ones) concluded. Maybe stop reading your fake news.

And our legal system is just about there too.

Our legal system isn't perfect, but it works...for now.

Forum List

Back