Democrats trying to steal Florida again

SOURCE

Rubio warns of Dem lawyers 'descending on Florida' to 'try and steal' key statewide races

Senator Marco Rubio correctly alledges that Broward County and palm Beach County are bringing in lawyers in order to reverse the elections results.

IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME.

The Current Supervisor of elections was found guilty in 2015 of illegally disposing of ballot evidence, yet she was not fired and is still supervisor of elections in Broward county.
Experts: Broward's elections chief broke law in destroying ballots

This is no Joke.
we are witnessing the absolute collapse of the elections system and no one is going to jail or even being prosecuted.

If this isn't an emergency call to action for all American patriots noting will be.

We are now going past the point of reason and tolerance. If the Left is allowed to continue to erode the system and justice as it has been for so long and is ramping up the audacity and brazenness of the attacks on justice exponentially now, those not in agreement with the ever increasingly Fascist Left will soon find themselves in intolerable circumstances.

How exactly is demanding that all votes being counted "Stealing An Election", I mean I thought you Cons loved it votes were counted.....oh I forgot Cons only want White People to Vote.
How exactly is demanding that all votes being counted "Stealing An Election", I mean I thought you Cons loved it votes were counted.....oh I forgot Cons only want White People to Vote.
Oh, do your fucking homework!

This is Unfuckingbelievable!

If the election supervisor was white....

How this woman still has her job
and the people have not demanded her removal,
is simply beyond me!

Your own link says there is no proof of irregularities. I swear you Conservatives get excited and set off your guns prematurely over fantasies that do not exist. All that is going on is a counting of the votes.. Tell you what conservatives when you get over excited next time, calm down and think of baseball.

Mr. Shit4brains.....
The Office in Question HAS ALREADY HAD A COURT RULING that found EVIDENCE that they Illegally DESTROYED BALLOTS.
You have to be one stupid Motherfucker to keep insisteing they've done nothing wrong in light of the EVI-fucking-DENCE

further more, Broward county still insists on using old, outdated ballots where you scribble in the circles, which allows them to change the votes by a law that gives them the power to change what they consider errant markings....and change votes to Democrat. Then they destroy the ballots afterwards. There's proof asshat..already been to court. Brenda Snipes, Broward County, Destroyed Ballots.....Google it

You really are as stupid as they say.
She is a Jebb bush/Republican appointee....

so is she cheating to help republicans? Or is she just incompetent?

If she committed a crime, why did she not serve time for it, and why in the heck did not your Republican Governor, REPLACE HER?

SOURCE

Rubio warns of Dem lawyers 'descending on Florida' to 'try and steal' key statewide races

Senator Marco Rubio correctly alledges that Broward County and palm Beach County are bringing in lawyers in order to reverse the elections results.

The Current Supervisor of elections was found guilty in 2015 of illegally disposing of ballot evidence, yet she was not fired and is still supervisor of elections in Broward county.

This is no Joke.
we are witnessing the absolute collapse of the elections system and no one is going to jail or even being prosecuted.

If this isn't an emergency call to action for all American patriots noting will be.

We are now going past the point of reason and tolerance. If the Left is allowed to continue to erode the system and justice as it has been for so long and is ramping up the audacity and brazenness of the attacks on justice exponentially now, those not in agreement with the ever increasingly Fascist Left will soon find themselves in intolerable circumstances.

is simply beyond me!
I read that Jebb Bush appointed her? Is this not true?

Isn't Broward County like the most Democratic voting County in the State??

So if votes are missing, they are more than likely Democrat votes missing?

More electile dysfunction in Florida. Al Gore was robbed in 2000.

electile-dysfunction.jpg

SOURCE

This is no Joke.

is simply beyond me!
She was asked to serve out the term of supervisor of elections
She has been re elected, for 4 terms since

Why, I do not know

I thought this was impossible because there is a deadline for votes being counted?

I thought this was impossible because there is a deadline for votes being counted?

Both Broward and Palm Beach Counties have failed in their duty to follow Florida law which requires that vote by mail and absentee ballots are accounted within 30 minutes of polls closing. Further, Palm Beach County has failed to update the Department of State since 10:19 am yesterday. This is in complete violation of Florida law which requires updated reports every 45 minutes until results are completely reported.

Text of Gov. Rick Scott's...

So once again it’s against the law but OK for liberals because their cause is just?

Your own link says there is no proof of irregularities. I swear you Conservatives get excited and set off your guns prematurely over fantasies that do not exist. All that is going on is a counting of the votes.. Tell you what conservatives when you get over excited next time, calm down and think of baseball.

Mr. Shit4brains.....
The Office in Question HAS ALREADY HAD A COURT RULING that found EVIDENCE that they Illegally DESTROYED BALLOTS.
You have to be one stupid Motherfucker to keep insisteing they've done nothing wrong in light of the EVI-fucking-DENCE

further more, Broward county still insists on using old, outdated ballots where you scribble in the circles, which allows them to change the votes by a law that gives them the power to change what they consider errant markings....and change votes to Democrat. Then they destroy the ballots afterwards. There's proof asshat..already been to court. Brenda Snipes, Broward County, Destroyed Ballots.....Google it

You really are as stupid as they say.
Listen Numbnuts, all Broward and other counties are doing are counting provisional and absentee ballots. Since they are Democratic counties obviously the Democratic vote will rise. Florida does have its issues with negligence and stupidity, but blatant election fraud is not one of them. If the differential falls within 2 % a hand recount will be required.

Now calm down and change your pants.

Isn't Broward County like the most Democratic voting County in the State??

So if votes are missing, they are more than likely Democrat votes missing?

They are systematically CHANGING votes for Republicans TO votes for Democrats.
PLEASE do your homework. You're making statements over and over that make no sense given the amount of information provided.

Potentially another one in Arizona?
Haven't actually looked into this one, but it sounds suspiciously similar to what's happeneing in Broward County florida.

Democrat Kyrsten Sinema takes paper-thin lead over Martha McSally in Arizona Senate race
Democrat Kyrsten Sinema takes paper-thin lead over Martha McSally in Arizona Senate race

What type of ballot system do they have there? Is it paper ballots where you fill in a circle with a pen or pencil, or an electronic type ballot?

Last edited:

Both Broward and Palm Beach Counties have failed in their duty to follow Florida law which requires that vote by mail and absentee ballots are accounted within 30 minutes of polls closing. Further, Palm Beach County has failed to update the Department of State since 10:19 am yesterday. This is in complete violation of Florida law which requires updated reports every 45 minutes until results are completely reported.

Text of Gov. Rick Scott's...

Many leftists here at the forum respond to this with statements such as.....

"Republicans are whiners and need to STFU"

No, Republicans need to Wake The Fuck Up... FAST before they get totally railroaded by corrupt Dems who are obviously MORE than willing to break laws and cheat. More and more it's becoming apparent that too many Leftists are simply criminals.

My fear is that there are so many now that they've indoctrinated and brainwashed over half the nation and too many are just fine with their illegal activities because they've been surreptitiously led to believe ALL Republicans are bigots, misogynists, homophobes etc.

If this goes unchecked, it's the end of our Republic as we knew it. If this lawlessness stands, we ARE Venezuela. and as another put it so well, If American capitalism is so bad, why aren't the immigrant caravans headed for Venezuela? It's closer to where they originated.

Last edited:
Lol
The government officials in that county should be fucking fired...

Rubio Alleges, Without Proof, That Democrats Might "Steal" the Senate Race
They should be jailed, not fired.
FOR what?

What is being claimed as being done in Broward county that breaks the law? Counting votes? What?

you guys are so high strung! you bitch about everything, and don't even know the reason your bitching for.........

:rofl::rofl:
That's where you're wrong.
They aren't following elections laws.
They are required to secure all of the ballots until after the total count is in.
Instead they are moving them all over the place hoping to be able to stuff thousands of illegal votes in with the real votes.
They are also destroying ballots.
The supervisor of Broward County has already been found guilty of destroying ballots in a previous election.
Florida Official Overseeing Vote Count Destroyed Ballots

The Florida official put in charge of counting votes in Broward County — the most liberal county in the state — for the gubernatorial and Senate race previously destroyed voter ballots, a judge ruled, and was most recently accused of not removing dead voters from the voter rolls.
Broward County Board of Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes is in charge of vote counting in the area and has yet to disclose how many ballots are still not counted despite the election for governor and Senate occurring two days ago.

Currently, in the Senate race, Republican Rick Scott is leading Democrat incumbent Bill Nelson by more than 20,000 votes. Nelson is hoping for a blowout in Broward County to push him over the edge for re-election.

Snipes was confronted by local media about why the vote count in Broward County has taken so long.

brenda-snipes-640x480.jpg

In May, a judge ruled that Snipes had violated state and federal law after she destroyed voter ballots in the state’s 2016 congressional election. In the race, former Democratic National Convention (DNC) Chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz won re-election by less than 7,000 votes against Democrat primary challenger Tim Canova.

The next year, when Canova asked to review the paper ballots in the race, it was revealed that Snipes destroyed the ballots only 12 months after the primary. Federal and state law mandates that ballots not be destroyed until 22 months after an election.

Forum List

Back