Democrats trying to steal Florida again

broward county is trying to manufacture votes to overturn the senate and governor election and refusing to follow the law
Yes we are By counting ALL the votes
True, counting all the post election manufactured votes in dimocrap precincts is very important to the process.
Since your crooks made suppression their #1 priority your comeback is bs
ROFL! The idiot equates measures to ensure voters are legitimate to criminals trying to steal an election. That's the utter amorality and depravity of the modern Democrat on display.

Lying, cheating, its in the Dem's nature. They caught a Dem operative in Ohio bragging about how they had been bussing voters into Michigan to rig elections for years.

Lying, cheating, its in the Dem's nature. They caught a Dem operative in Ohio bragging about how they had been bussing voters into Michigan to rig elections for years.
Speaking of lying, please post a link.

broward county is trying to manufacture votes to overturn the senate and governor election and refusing to follow the law
True, counting all the post election manufactured votes in dimocrap precincts is very important to the process.
ROFL! The idiot equates measures to ensure voters are legitimate to criminals trying to steal an election. That's the utter amorality and depravity of the modern Democrat on display.
Funny how those determined to be no longer valid were disproportionately Democrat voters.

Funny how those determined to be no longer valid were disproportionately Democrat voters.
Yeah, because illegal aliens, dead people, convicted felons and child molesters are all Democrats.

Your ignorance is no reflection on the accuracy of my statement, try using more than 4% of your brain.
So no link, that figures. 4% is an accurate figure of the percentage of times you tell the truth.

Yeah, because illegal aliens, dead people, convicted felons and child molesters are all Democrats.

Because they chose voters from predominantly Democrat areas.

Because they chose voters from predominantly Democrat areas.
How does a law requiring valid ID "choose" voters?

Seems Broward County has always had problems.

After Trump and Scott cry ‘fraud,’ critics pounce on Broward County’s troubled election history

And lots of them. How that woman didn't get fired is beyond me.
What gets me is all the conservatives jumping on Snipes should be kissing her ass because her ballot design was so poor, it could have cost Nelson the election.

You are right, she should never have been elected to her position.
Yup.
Stupid For-I-duh voters can't figure them out.

Your ignorance is no reflection on the accuracy of my statement, try using more than 4% of your brain.
So no link, that figures. 4% is an accurate figure of the percentage of times you tell the truth.

:anj_stfu: and get better informed on the issues so you don't look like a stupid idiot.

Here we go now. All of a sudden MAGICAL BOXES of BALLOTS are suddenly APPEARING

Presto Chango, The Party of Crime Steals Another Election

Florida at center of explosive post-election fight, as new Arizona Senate tally gives edge to Dem

He continued: "On election night, Broward County said there were 634,000 votes cast. At 1 a.m. today, there were 695,700 ballots cast on election day. At 2:30 p.m. today, the number was up to 707,223 ballots cast on Election Day. And we just learned, that the number has increased to 712,840 ballots cast on Election Day. In Palm Beach County, there are 15,000 new votes found since election night.

The NRSC specifically allege that Snipes is in violation of the Florida Constitution and the Florida Public Records Act. They demand an emergency hearing, as well as a court order requiring Snipes to turn over information about ballots in Broward County.
Snipes in Broward, Walker in St Lucie, and Bucher, Palm Beach, should have all been removed long ago for their shenanigans.

I'd like to know why the penalties for Election Fraud are so light. Those should be mandatory jail sentences, and they should be considered a Felony like Grand Theft Auto, or Grand Larceny.

:anj_stfu: and get better informed on the issues so you don't look like a stupid idiot.
Coming from some one who makes statements then can't back them up. LOL

damn him. next think you know CNN will be offering him a director level job.

Or Repubs are trying to bury votes.
Works both ways, slick.

The right and honest thing to do would of course be to count them all with transparency and without unhelpful recriminations.

There is really no reason to talk to someone like you. I gave you facts, the facts disrupt your liberal view of the world so you ignorantly claim I'm lying. Go live in your bubble of ill informed ignorance it makes no difference to me.

Forum List

Back