Democrats, Their Blood Is On YOUR Hands....

Metoo?

Yeah, that's what we thought. All we need to know about those dirty sluts in that movement is they would all not only vote for bill, but would gladly bend over, grab each cheek and open both of them up wide for him. Would probably show up with the cigar.

overwhelming control of the House and Senate this century as well as 2 Presidents. And now you pass the buck on your failures. So much blood on your hands. You might as well go back to celebrating it like you did under Dubya.
When traitorous Democrats violate EXISTING Federal Law by illegally facilitating / running Sanctuary Cities, tell me how the GOP in the House or Senate can make them stop by passing more legislation. Obama and the Democrats completely ignored the existing laws - they still do.

That is why I was happy to see that Judge get handcuffs slapped on her ass and perp-walked not long ago for aiding and abetting a criminal illegal escape ICE. I would like to see ICE be given the power (or work in conjunction with Federal Marshalls / the GBI) to go into Sanctuary Cities and cuff and perp-walk Mayors, Council Members, Chiefs of Police, etc... - ANYONE found to be facilitating / running these Sanctuary cities... IT'S AGAINST FEDERAL LAW - HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE, TAKE THEM DOWN.

Elected Officials PASS laws - they do not enforce the existing law. Cut the people who do loose and tell them to go enforce the laws....against anyone breaking them.

overwhelming control of the House and Senate this century as well as 2 Presidents. And now you pass the buck on your failures. So much blood on your hands. You might as well go back to celebrating it like you did under Dubya.
When traitorous Democrats violate EXISTING Federal Law by illegally facilitating / running Sanctuary Cities, tell me how the GOP in the House or Senate can make them stop by passing more legislation. Obama and the Democrats completely ignored the existing laws - they still do.

That is why I was happy to see that Judge get handcuffs slapped on her ass and perp-walked not long ago for aiding and abetting a criminal illegal escape ICE. I would like to see ICE be given the power (or work in conjunction with Federal Marshalls / the GBI) to go into Sanctuary Cities and cuff and perp-walk Mayors, Council Members, Chiefs of Police, etc... - ANYONE found to be facilitating / running these Sanctuary cities... IT'S AGAINST FEDERAL LAW - HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE, TAKE THEM DOWN.

Elected Officials PASS laws - they do not enforce the existing law. Cut the people who do loose and tell them to go enforce the laws....against anyone breaking them.
The GOP doesn’t seem able to do much of anything :dunno:

What does this have to do with immigration status? What does this have anything to do with politics? I was in the time frame, and fit in the description of whom that nice young white man from Washington, Ted Bundy, wanted to kill. He never met me and my long brown hair, so I am still alive to type this.

Too bad. You might have annoyed him into an early suicide.
You apparently care more for a serial killer's background than you care that serial killers exist to prey on the public. Good one.

If his mother had been allowed to abort him, this never would have happened.
:wtf:

And if his MOTHER would have been killed by coyotes / human traffickers or hit by a bus this would never have happened, either....

:yourpointsmile:
That's true.....now you are getting it.
If we kill all the illegals this would never have happened. If we didn't allow black people in the country this Kenyan wouldn't have been here and we would never have had a shitstain as president.

This invader is a hero to democrats they don't see it as blood on their hands. They see it as getting rid of the unwanted elderly. It's a public service.

The GOP doesn’t seem able to do much of anything :dunno:
Not against Liberal Extremists and Democrats who are determined to violate existing law to ensure the borders stay open and illegal immigration continues....

Excuses and passing the buck; all the GOP has these days.
No, just pointing out that Democrats - to include the Legislator who actually passed the existing US Immigration Laws - have engaged in illegal acts, violating Federal Law, to facilitate the on-going illegal invasion.

Excuses and passing the buck; all the GOP has these days.
No, just pointing out that Democrats - to include the Legislator who actually passed the existing US Immigration Laws - have engaged in illegal acts, violating Federal Law, to facilitate the on-going illegal invasion.
Democrats are fine. If you can’t solve your own problems, try something else other than whining and crying.

Democrats are fine.

Standing with Mexican Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, Coyotes, MS13, illegal rapists / pedophiles / murderers / cop killers to shut-down the US govt to ensure our borders remained open / our sovereignty was NOT ensured / our borders were NOT secured, illegal immigration CONTINUED, and their Federal Law-Violating Sanctuary cities continued to operate....is 'FINE' to you...

Liberal Judges aiding and abetting violent illegal criminals evade ICE / Justice, being allowed to prey on more American citizens...is 'FINE' to you...

Working to ensure this POS illegal has every opportunity to illegally cross into the US - multiple times after being deported - and ends up killing 12 elderly US women is...'FINE' to you....

Thank you for making my point so well for me....

Democrats are fine.

Standing with Mexican Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, Coyotes, MS13, illegal rapists / pedophiles / murderers / cop killers to shut-down the US govt to ensure our borders remained open / our sovereignty was NOT ensured / our borders were NOT secured, illegal immigration CONTINUED, and their Federal Law-Violating Sanctuary cities continued to operate....is 'FINE' to you...

Liberal Judges aiding and abetting violent illegal criminals evade ICE / Justice, being allowed to prey on more American citizens...is 'FINE' to you...

Working to ensure this POS illegal has every opportunity to illegally cross into the US - multiple times after being deported - and ends up killing 12 elderly US women is...'FINE' to you....

You’re the one shitting your pants. If you don’t like the statistics, stop bitching if you’re not going to try to figure out a way to change them.

Democrats are fine.

You described them to a tee, and black fag is one of them.

:lmao:
You’re the one shitting your pants. If you don’t like the statistics, stop bitching if you’re not going to try to figure out a way to change them.
'SHITTING MY PANTS'?!

Thank you for proving part of the problem is YOU CAN'T READ / YOU HAVE THE READING COMPREHENSION LEVEL OF A 2 YEAR OLD.

Did you NOT see where I said: "Thank you for making my point so well for me" ?!?

Democrats are fine.

A lie but still better than the GOP giving rapists control of women’s bodies

Democrats are fine.

That's rich coming from someone who cries about Trump daily.

'SHITTING MY PANTS'?!

Thank you for proving part of the problem is YOU CAN'T READ / YOU HAVE THE READING COMPREHENSION LEVEL OF A 2 YEAR OLD.

Did you NOT see where I said: "Thank you for making my point so well for me" ?!?
And who’s going to wipe your diarrhea covered cheeks?

Leave it to the snowflakes to defend their party's failed policies, open violations of the law, and continuous stand with drug cartels, human traffickers, and brutal illegal murderers rather than condone all of it that has contributed to the c9ontinuous murder of American citizens...

'SHITTING MY PANTS'?!

And who’s going to wipe your diarrhea covered cheeks?
:wtf: Dude, you seriously have a mental problem...you need help.

Democrats are fine.

A lie but still better than the GOP giving rapists control of women’s bodies
Lol, a rapist when raping a woman has always taken control of a woman's body since the beginning of time, dumbass. Abortion is the killing of an innocent human being.

Forum List

Back