Democrats: The Great Divide

Ugly days but the women and girls are watching as the so many attempt to destroy the victims. They won't forget who does such a thing.
I hope you're right but I fear you're wrong and too many will take their cues from Trump and decide winning is more important than justice.

Here come the apologists, trying to shield the Democrats.....

"The Washington Post’s Kate Harding, author of a book on “rape culture,” and New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg both acknowledge that their feminist ideologies should lead them to want Franken to be ousted from his seat.

But they both insist that the rules should be different from the very rules they would impose on everyone else in America — because, well, Franken is a Democrat and America needs to be saved from Republicans.

Harding says Franken should be saved and should then go on a listening tour of far-left Democrats and become their frontman as penance for his rotten behavior.

Goldberg .... basically argues that to support Franken’s removal from office would be a case of Democratic “unilateral disarmament” against the anything-goes Republicans who nominated and helped elect Donald Trump."
https://nypost.com/2017/11/21/sex-lies-excuses-partisan-madness-on-predators/
Alas there is a lot of realpolitik going around and we should reject all of it:

Asked by a reporter about whether electing “a child molester” was better than electing a Democrat in the Alabama race, Mr. Trump responded by insisting that Mr. Moore denies the charges against him. “He says it didn’t happen,” the president told reporters at the White House. “You have to listen to him, also.”

Mr. Trump suggested that a victory by Mr. Jones would jeopardize an agenda that the president’s administration was already struggling to advance. Referring to some of the issues that Alabama voters prize, Mr. Trump attacked Mr. Jones, a former federal prosecutor in Birmingham who is now leading Mr. Moore in some polls that were taken after the misconduct accusations surfaced nearly two weeks ago.

“We don’t need a liberal person in there, a Democrat, Jones,” Mr. Trump said. “I’ve looked at his record. It’s terrible on crime. It’s terrible on the border. It’s terrible on the military.”​
Looks to me like this post of yours is an attempt to run and hide.

The thread posits that the Democrat/Liberal masters are now admitting everything the Right said.....
...but the simpletons known as 'reliable Democrat voters,' and/or the 'low information voters' haven't incorporated the change in propaganda....

...'cause, you know....they're slow witted.

Several of 'em are on display in this very thread.....but they don't realize that they proved my premise!
I thought my post eloquently showed that there is no divide. The Republicans are no better than the Democrats.

alang1216 both parties are facing wide divides.
Trump is barking at GOP members to try to keep it together but it only goes so far.
Democrats are not showing their weaknesses in the media.
We barely saw the tip of the iceberg with Sanders/Clinton
Behind the scenes it is much worse with an outright call for EXITING the party.

We don't see that in the media.
That's how bad the media is, in wanting to exploit the next big cheese for profits,
and covering up everything else going on. All the legal lobbies and political elite benefit from
just focusing on who wins public control of the party so they can push that, but not the real dirt going on.

Here come the apologists, trying to shield the Democrats.....

"The Washington Post’s Kate Harding, author of a book on “rape culture,” and New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg both acknowledge that their feminist ideologies should lead them to want Franken to be ousted from his seat.

But they both insist that the rules should be different from the very rules they would impose on everyone else in America — because, well, Franken is a Democrat and America needs to be saved from Republicans.

Harding says Franken should be saved and should then go on a listening tour of far-left Democrats and become their frontman as penance for his rotten behavior.

Goldberg .... basically argues that to support Franken’s removal from office would be a case of Democratic “unilateral disarmament” against the anything-goes Republicans who nominated and helped elect Donald Trump."
https://nypost.com/2017/11/21/sex-lies-excuses-partisan-madness-on-predators/
Alas there is a lot of realpolitik going around and we should reject all of it:

Asked by a reporter about whether electing “a child molester” was better than electing a Democrat in the Alabama race, Mr. Trump responded by insisting that Mr. Moore denies the charges against him. “He says it didn’t happen,” the president told reporters at the White House. “You have to listen to him, also.”

Mr. Trump suggested that a victory by Mr. Jones would jeopardize an agenda that the president’s administration was already struggling to advance. Referring to some of the issues that Alabama voters prize, Mr. Trump attacked Mr. Jones, a former federal prosecutor in Birmingham who is now leading Mr. Moore in some polls that were taken after the misconduct accusations surfaced nearly two weeks ago.

“We don’t need a liberal person in there, a Democrat, Jones,” Mr. Trump said. “I’ve looked at his record. It’s terrible on crime. It’s terrible on the border. It’s terrible on the military.”​
Looks to me like this post of yours is an attempt to run and hide.

The thread posits that the Democrat/Liberal masters are now admitting everything the Right said.....
...but the simpletons known as 'reliable Democrat voters,' and/or the 'low information voters' haven't incorporated the change in propaganda....

Several of 'em are on display in this very thread.....but they don't realize that they proved my premise!
I thought my post eloquently showed that there is no divide. The Republicans are no better than the Democrats.

alang1216 both parties are facing wide divides.
Trump is barking at GOP members to try to keep it together but it only goes so far.
Democrats are not showing their weaknesses in the media.
We barely saw the tip of the iceberg with Sanders/Clinton
Behind the scenes it is much worse with an outright call for EXITING the party.

We don't see that in the media.
That's how bad the media is, in wanting to exploit the next big cheese for profits,
and covering up everything else going on. All the legal lobbies and political elite benefit from
just focusing on who wins public control of the party so they can push that, but not the real dirt going on.
What you describe is not conspiracy but democracy. With power vacuums in both parties the various factions have no one to follow so it is a free for all.

Welcome to Schadenfreude Central!

1. Had it not been for Trump's election....none of this would be happening!
With Hillary running, the whole rape-apologist program of the Democrats came to the the forefront....and they had to pretend that Trump was on the same level (the gutter) as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Here's the 'divide:' the Democrats with at least a double digit IQ are ready to admit the truth, the rape history that the Right has been revealing about Clinton for...what....decades.

2. But the trained seals are still denying!!!!
See it here:
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
and here:
DEM REP Waters: Trump investigation underway evidence not required for impeachment
and here:
DEM REP Waters: Trump investigation underway evidence not required for impeachment
and here:
Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

It's really panicville for these half-heads.....

3. Here is the NYSlimes, acknowledging that they have to admit the truth about the rapist:

NYTimes: a day late and a dollar short...

"But with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, we know what happened: A president being sued for sexual harassment tried to buy off a mistress-turned-potential-witness with White House favors, and then committed perjury serious enough to merit disbarment. Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

The longer I spent with these old stories, the more I came back to a question: If exploiting a willing intern is a serious enough abuse of power to warrant resignation, why is obstructing justice in a sexual harassment case not serious enough to warrant impeachment? Especially when the behavior is part of a longstanding pattern that also may extend to rape? Would any feminist today hesitate to take a similar opportunity to remove a predatory studio head or C.E.O.?

...the most important escalators were the Democrats. They had an opportunity, with Al Gore waiting in the wings, to show a predator the door and establish some moral common ground for a polarizing country.

And what they did instead — turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, all because Republicans funded the investigations and they’re prudes and it’s all just Sexual McCarthyism — feels in the cold clarity of hindsight like a great act of partisan deformation." Opinion | What if Ken Starr Was Right?

And pinning the tail on the Democrat donkey:
"....turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, ..."

So....as the saying goes.....Time Wounds All Heels

OK America, it's time to quit pretending. We all know it's all about race.

Republicans have a bigger problem than picking on one old man who was impeached.

Not only do they support pedophiles and someone who assaults children, but their obvious and in your face racism is a huge deal.

o-BILL-CLINTON-facebook.jpg

This is a fragile old man Republicans have been chasing for over 30 years. He's not the bogeyman Republicans want him to be.

Then you have Moore and Trump and Vitter and others too numerous to mention.

Here are some just to name a few: ;) As PC says, Time Wounds all Heels.....:lmao:

The list of men in political media accused of sexual misconduct is long and growing by the day.

Glenn Thrush of The New York Times, Charlie Rose of CBS, author Mark Halperin, NBC’s Matthew Zimmerman, NPR’s Michael Oreskes, Vox’s Lockhart Steele, The New Republic’s Hamilton Fish and The Atlantic’s Leon Wieseltier have all been suspended or fired in the last month over varying degrees of alleged harassment or assault.

Political media engulfed by sexual harassment crisis

With Hillary running, the whole rape-apologist program of the Democrats came to the the forefront....and they had to pretend that Trump was on the same level (the gutter) as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Here's the 'divide:' the Democrats with at least a double digit IQ are ready to admit the truth, the rape history that the Right has been revealing about Clinton for...what....decades.

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:
Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

3. Here is the NYSlimes, acknowledging that they have to admit the truth about the rapist:

"But with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, we know what happened: A president being sued for sexual harassment tried to buy off a mistress-turned-potential-witness with White House favors, and then committed perjury serious enough to merit disbarment. Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

The longer I spent with these old stories, the more I came back to a question: If exploiting a willing intern is a serious enough abuse of power to warrant resignation, why is obstructing justice in a sexual harassment case not serious enough to warrant impeachment? Especially when the behavior is part of a longstanding pattern that also may extend to rape? Would any feminist today hesitate to take a similar opportunity to remove a predatory studio head or C.E.O.?

...the most important escalators were the Democrats. They had an opportunity, with Al Gore waiting in the wings, to show a predator the door and establish some moral common ground for a polarizing country.

And what they did instead — turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, all because Republicans funded the investigations and they’re prudes and it’s all just Sexual McCarthyism — feels in the cold clarity of hindsight like a great act of partisan deformation." Opinion | What if Ken Starr Was Right?

"....turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, ..."

It's the WORKERS and UNIONS that are going to hold the upper hand.
AFL-CIO's Trumka puts Democrats on notice
PoliticalChic

Green Progressives and Libertarians have already been meeting
on political alliance and strategies since 2008-2012 when they called for unity
and started hosting joint conferences for members to work together

Now more of the workers and unions are organizing,
calling for a third party movement and meeting independently
with Trump to work out points of agreement or disagreement.

just a matter of time.
If leaders cannot represent the people,
we will be left to represent ourselves and finally reorganize locally
instead of relying on top down govt which keeps getting hijacked for power/control games.

to quote old news:
It's the ECONOMY stupid
It's about jobs and being able to pay and work for a living
It's not about the political games at the top
but the workers and taxpayers at the bottom still suffering regardless
who covers up what with corporate politics and lawyers out of our league

I believe I've proven my point, Em......with the help of those dunces.

Wadda' think?

I think it's STILL a distraction PoliticalChic
The parties only bring down one candidate such as Clinton
to raise up another such as Michelle Obama or whoever is next in line to the throne.

ALL A DISTRACTION.

NONE of these FIGUREHEADS is about real democratic representation
of the workers and taxpayers interests!!!

So this is nothing more than part 2 3 4 etc of the same circus.
To get people looking at the ringmaster in the spotlight
instead of the stage hands really running the show.

I don't believe you've answered my question......but.....

Sure looks like the workers and taxpayers made the right call:

"US jobless claims fall as record run persists
Washington (AFP) - New claims for US jobless benefits fell in mid-November, confirming the strength of American labor markets and continuing a record streak of low levels, official data showed Wednesday."
US jobless claims fall as record run persists

What a breath of fresh air after that clown, Obama.

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:

OK America, it's time to quit pretending. We all know it's all about race.

Republicans have a bigger problem than picking on one old man who was impeached.

Not only do they support pedophiles and someone who assaults children, but their obvious and in your face racism is a huge deal.

o-BILL-CLINTON-facebook.jpg

This is a fragile old man Republicans have been chasing for over 30 years. He's not the bogeyman Republicans want him to be.

Then you have Moore and Trump and Vitter and others too numerous to mention.

Here are some just to name a few: ;) As PC says, Time Wounds all Heels.....:lmao:

The list of men in political media accused of sexual misconduct is long and growing by the day.

Glenn Thrush of The New York Times, Charlie Rose of CBS, author Mark Halperin, NBC’s Matthew Zimmerman, NPR’s Michael Oreskes, Vox’s Lockhart Steele, The New Republic’s Hamilton Fish and The Atlantic’s Leon Wieseltier have all been suspended or fired in the last month over varying degrees of alleged harassment or assault.

If they had only remembered what we taught them in kindergarten, keep your hands to yourself. Oh well, boy will be bad boys.

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:

It's the WORKERS and UNIONS that are going to hold the upper hand.
AFL-CIO's Trumka puts Democrats on notice
PoliticalChic

Green Progressives and Libertarians have already been meeting
on political alliance and strategies since 2008-2012 when they called for unity
and started hosting joint conferences for members to work together

Now more of the workers and unions are organizing,
calling for a third party movement and meeting independently
with Trump to work out points of agreement or disagreement.

just a matter of time.
If leaders cannot represent the people,
we will be left to represent ourselves and finally reorganize locally
instead of relying on top down govt which keeps getting hijacked for power/control games.

to quote old news:
It's the ECONOMY stupid
It's about jobs and being able to pay and work for a living
It's not about the political games at the top
but the workers and taxpayers at the bottom still suffering regardless
who covers up what with corporate politics and lawyers out of our league

I believe I've proven my point, Em......with the help of those dunces.

Wadda' think?

I think it's STILL a distraction PoliticalChic
The parties only bring down one candidate such as Clinton
to raise up another such as Michelle Obama or whoever is next in line to the throne.

ALL A DISTRACTION.

NONE of these FIGUREHEADS is about real democratic representation
of the workers and taxpayers interests!!!

So this is nothing more than part 2 3 4 etc of the same circus.
To get people looking at the ringmaster in the spotlight
instead of the stage hands really running the show.

I don't believe you've answered my question......but.....

Sure looks like the workers and taxpayers made the right call:

"US jobless claims fall as record run persists
Washington (AFP) - New claims for US jobless benefits fell in mid-November, confirming the strength of American labor markets and continuing a record streak of low levels, official data showed Wednesday."
US jobless claims fall as record run persists

What a breath of fresh air after that clown, Obama.

Obama is who started the run, years ago. Trump will end it soon enough.

You left off Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, and Eric Bolling of Fox. Spin?

The admissions by the Democrat/Liberal elites has been a long time coming.

"They fought us tooth and nail on this issue for 19 years.
They mocked the right’s concerns and made flaming hypocrites of themselves abandoning their own concerns (sexual harassment, respect for women).

Having done all of that, the left is now casually switching sides on the field, like a football team after half-time. As someone who lived through all of this, their sudden, convenient about-face is just astounding to behold. Two decades of their smug, snooty garbage and now it’s just “Okay, you were right all along.”
Vox: Democrats were wrong about Bill Clinton and shouldn't make the same mistake with Al Franken - Hot Air

Funny, but did anyone notice that they did the very same about fact in concerns about Russia....from FDR's embrace of Uncle Joe Stalin, to claiming Russia is our enemy for the Hillary fiasco???

How long before we can expect an "Okay, you were right all along" about
Racism
Welfare
Iran
....and Obama

And yet another Democrat elite hopping on the 'truth' bandwagon...

"Sebelius: The Clinton White House doubled down on 'abusive behavior' and it's fair to criticize Hillary Clinton

Sebelius extended her criticism to Hillary Clinton, and the Clinton White House for what she called a strategy of dismissing and besmirching the women who stepped forward—a pattern she said is being repeated today by alleged perpetrators of sexual assault—saying that the criticism of the former first lady and Secretary of State was "absolutely" fair. Sebelius noted that the Clinton Administration's response was being imitated, adding that "you can watch that same pattern repeat, It needs to end. It needs to be over."
Sebelius: Clinton WH "doubled down" on "abusive behavior" - CNNPolitics

And it only took Democrats 20 years.....

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:

Silly bitch, Clinton is not running for any office. And pervert Moore is, and the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is still thinking of running again in 2020, even though the majority of Americans would like to see him impeached.

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:

Silly bitch, Clinton is not running for any office. And pervert Moore is, and the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is still thinking of running again in 2020, even though the majority of Americans would like to see him impeached.

Such vulgarity from such a sweet old rocking-chair inhabitant???

Must men that I really irked you, revealing that the Right was right all along.

That's the truth, isn't it, you coprolite?

"....Democrats and liberal pundits are reckoning publicly with their own history of fervid rationalizations on behalf of a recent president.

.... glimpsed first in a tweet from MSNBC’s Chris Hayes, a commentator of a stoutly progressive persuasion. “As gross and cynical and hypocritical as the right's ‘what about Bill Clinton’ stuff is,” he wrote, “it's also true that Democrats and the center left are overdue for a real reckoning with the allegations against him.”

It was glimpsed in passing in a New York Times editorial, Ground Zero of conventional liberalism. “Remember former President Bill Clinton, whose popularity endures despite a long string of allegations of sexual misconduct and, in one case, rape—....

.... editor of the New Yorker, where coastal elitism is a badge of honor, acknowledged the elephant in the room this way: “That so many women have summoned the courage to make public their allegations against Weinstein, Bill Cosby, Roger Ailes, and Bill O’Reilly—or that many have come to reconsider some of the claims made against Bill Clinton—...

And in full-throated, unvarnished form, it appeared in a piece Monday in The Atlantic ... titled, “Bill Clinton—The Reckoning,” Flanagan pointed not to the Monica Lewinsky story, nor to Gennifer Flowers, nor to any other story of consensual behavior, but to a darker series of stories from as far back as 1978.

“It was a pattern of behavior; it included an alleged violent assault; the women involved had far more credible evidence than many of the most notorious accusations that have come to light in the past five weeks. But Clinton was not left to the swift and pitiless justice that today’s accused men have experienced,” Flanagan wrote. “Rather, he was rescued by a surprising force: machine feminism. The movement had by then ossified into a partisan operation and it was willing—eager—to let this friend of the sisterhood enjoy a little droit de seigneur.”
How Roy Moore’s Misdeeds Are Forcing an Awakening on the Left

The Right......

.....right again: Bill 'the rapist' Clinton, Democrat icon.

"... as attorney general in 1978, [Clinton] had persuaded a nursing home operator to invite him to her hotel room—a last-minute change of venue—where he set upon her and raped her. Juanita Broaddrick’s story—from which she has deviated only once, falsely repudiating the story, she said, so as not to be dragged into the Jones lawsuit—has been consistent and has the kind of credibility we have been taught to recognize (a friend saw her just after the alleged incident and saw her with a bruised lip and torn clothes).

But in the wake of what Weinstein has taught us, some of the gaps in Broaddrick’s story now seem explicable. Of course she didn’t file a complaint; he was the chief law enforcement officer of the state. Of course she denied the story at one point; she had no interest in becoming a public figure.

At the height of the Lewinsky impeachment melodrama, Clinton’s defenders always argued that the president’s behavior was a private matter."
How Roy Moore’s Misdeeds Are Forcing an Awakening on the Left

Forum List

Back