Democrats: The Great Divide

Of course the political hack is going to focus on Clinton, Weinstein etc and ignore the biggest serial sex offender in the country, Donald J Trump.( next to Cosby)
The amount of women he assaulted is at 16 women and still counting.
But they’re all liars but Clinton’s and Weinstein’s accusers are telling the truth.
Why she continues to embarrass herself on a daily basis, is perplexing! She has to be a masochist.
I say SHE but who the hell knows with chronic liars like her.

1. "...focus on Clinton, Weinstein etc ..."
Harvey_Weinstein_Bill_Clinton.JPG

Two Democrats with the very same interests....

2. "...the biggest serial sex offender in the country, Donald J Trump."

"Woman suing Trump over alleged teen rape drops suit, again"
Woman suing Trump over alleged teen rape drops suit, again

3. "I say SHE but who the hell knows with chronic liars like her."

Wait....you forgot to show any 'lies"!!!!

4. Let's remind that, as stated in the OP.....the Liberal elites are now ready to admit what we on the Right have said about Bill 'the rapist' Clinton for decades....
...only the foot soldiers...the cannon fodder....you.....haven't caught on to the new program.

Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades:

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Here come the apologists, trying to shield the Democrats.....

"The Washington Post’s Kate Harding, author of a book on “rape culture,” and New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg both acknowledge that their feminist ideologies should lead them to want Franken to be ousted from his seat.

But they both insist that the rules should be different from the very rules they would impose on everyone else in America — because, well, Franken is a Democrat and America needs to be saved from Republicans.

Harding says Franken should be saved and should then go on a listening tour of far-left Democrats and become their frontman as penance for his rotten behavior.

Goldberg .... basically argues that to support Franken’s removal from office would be a case of Democratic “unilateral disarmament” against the anything-goes Republicans who nominated and helped elect Donald Trump."
https://nypost.com/2017/11/21/sex-lies-excuses-partisan-madness-on-predators/
Franken should go, as should Trump and Moore. If it it only worked that way but alas it does not.

A good line for you, and you are proof positive of it, "politics makes liars of us all".

Remember when you demanded that I produce even one Liberal outlet admitting that Bill Clinton is a rapist....

And I did:

"Of the Clinton accusers, the one who haunts me is Broaddrick. The story she tells about Clinton recalls those we’ve heard about Weinstein. She claimed they had plans to meet in a hotel coffee shop, but at the last minute he asked to come up to her hotel room instead, where he raped her.

Five witnesses said she confided in them about the assault right after it happened. It’s true that she denied the rape in an affidavit to Paula Jones’s lawyers, before changing her story when talking to federal investigators. But her explanation, that she didn’t want to go public but couldn’t lie to the F.B.I., makes sense.

Put simply, I believe her."
Opinion | I Believe Juanita

Don't wipe the egg off your face: It's an improvement.

Sooo....you admit that I never lie.....but you do?

Of course the political hack is going to focus on Clinton, Weinstein etc and ignore the biggest serial sex offender in the country, Donald J Trump.( next to Cosby)
But they’re all liars but Clinton’s and Weinstein’s accusers are telling the truth.
Why she continues to embarrass herself on a daily basis, is perplexing! She has to be a masochist.

4. Let's remind that, as stated in the OP.....the Liberal elites are now ready to admit what we on the Right have said about Bill 'the rapist' Clinton for decades....
...only the foot soldiers...the cannon fodder....you.....haven't caught on to the new program.

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

We are all very pleased that you now believe women and girls who accuse men of rape, molestation, and sexual harassment. Well, most are that is. Trump and Moore now hate your guts.

"The Washington Post’s Kate Harding, author of a book on “rape culture,” and New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg both acknowledge that their feminist ideologies should lead them to want Franken to be ousted from his seat.

But they both insist that the rules should be different from the very rules they would impose on everyone else in America — because, well, Franken is a Democrat and America needs to be saved from Republicans.

Harding says Franken should be saved and should then go on a listening tour of far-left Democrats and become their frontman as penance for his rotten behavior.

Goldberg .... basically argues that to support Franken’s removal from office would be a case of Democratic “unilateral disarmament” against the anything-goes Republicans who nominated and helped elect Donald Trump."
Franken should go, as should Trump and Moore. If it it only worked that way but alas it does not.

A good line for you, and you are proof positive of it, "politics makes liars of us all".

Remember when you demanded that I produce even one Liberal outlet admitting that Bill Clinton is a rapist....

And I did:

"Of the Clinton accusers, the one who haunts me is Broaddrick. The story she tells about Clinton recalls those we’ve heard about Weinstein. She claimed they had plans to meet in a hotel coffee shop, but at the last minute he asked to come up to her hotel room instead, where he raped her.

Five witnesses said she confided in them about the assault right after it happened. It’s true that she denied the rape in an affidavit to Paula Jones’s lawyers, before changing her story when talking to federal investigators. But her explanation, that she didn’t want to go public but couldn’t lie to the F.B.I., makes sense.

I demanded one of your sources calling Clinton a rapist, and none has. And she would have been better off had she not denied being raped but as we know, she did.

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

We are all very pleased that you now believe women and girls who accuse men of rape, molestation, and sexual harassment. Well, most are that is. Trump and Moore now hate your guts.

Looks to me like this post of yours is an attempt to run and hide.

The thread posits that the Democrat/Liberal masters are now admitting everything the Right said.....
...but the simpletons known as 'reliable Democrat voters,' and/or the 'low information voters' haven't incorporated the change in propaganda....

...'cause, you know....they're slow witted.

Several of 'em are on display in this very thread.....but they don't realize that they proved my premise!

Alas there is a lot of realpolitik going around and we should reject all of it:

Asked by a reporter about whether electing “a child molester” was better than electing a Democrat in the Alabama race, Mr. Trump responded by insisting that Mr. Moore denies the charges against him. “He says it didn’t happen,” the president told reporters at the White House. “You have to listen to him, also.”

Mr. Trump suggested that a victory by Mr. Jones would jeopardize an agenda that the president’s administration was already struggling to advance. Referring to some of the issues that Alabama voters prize, Mr. Trump attacked Mr. Jones, a former federal prosecutor in Birmingham who is now leading Mr. Moore in some polls that were taken after the misconduct accusations surfaced nearly two weeks ago.

“We don’t need a liberal person in there, a Democrat, Jones,” Mr. Trump said. “I’ve looked at his record. It’s terrible on crime. It’s terrible on the border. It’s terrible on the military.”​

And I did:

I demanded one of your sources calling Clinton a rapist, and none has. And she would have been better off had she not denied being raped but as we know, she did.

"I demanded one of your sources calling Clinton a rapist, and none has."

Let's check.

"Of the Clinton accusers, the one who haunts me is Broaddrick. The story she tells about Clinton recalls those we’ve heard about Weinstein. She claimed they had plans to meet in a hotel coffee shop, but at the last minute [Clinton] asked to come up to her hotel room instead, where he raped her.

Caught you in another lie, huh?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

The thread posits that the Democrat/Liberal masters are now admitting everything the Right said.....
...but the simpletons known as 'reliable Democrat voters,' and/or the 'low information voters' haven't incorporated the change in propaganda....

Several of 'em are on display in this very thread.....but they don't realize that they proved my premise!
Since you say you believe these women and girls you have now called Trump a rapist and Moore a child molester. That's fine by mine but as with Clinton no one has proven such a thing in a courtroom, yet.

Welcome to Schadenfreude Central!

1. Had it not been for Trump's election....none of this would be happening!
With Hillary running, the whole rape-apologist program of the Democrats came to the the forefront....and they had to pretend that Trump was on the same level (the gutter) as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Here's the 'divide:' the Democrats with at least a double digit IQ are ready to admit the truth, the rape history that the Right has been revealing about Clinton for...what....decades.

2. But the trained seals are still denying!!!!
See it here:
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
and here:
DEM REP Waters: Trump investigation underway evidence not required for impeachment
and here:
DEM REP Waters: Trump investigation underway evidence not required for impeachment
and here:
Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

It's really panicville for these half-heads.....

3. Here is the NYSlimes, acknowledging that they have to admit the truth about the rapist:

NYTimes: a day late and a dollar short...

"But with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, we know what happened: A president being sued for sexual harassment tried to buy off a mistress-turned-potential-witness with White House favors, and then committed perjury serious enough to merit disbarment. Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

The longer I spent with these old stories, the more I came back to a question: If exploiting a willing intern is a serious enough abuse of power to warrant resignation, why is obstructing justice in a sexual harassment case not serious enough to warrant impeachment? Especially when the behavior is part of a longstanding pattern that also may extend to rape? Would any feminist today hesitate to take a similar opportunity to remove a predatory studio head or C.E.O.?

...the most important escalators were the Democrats. They had an opportunity, with Al Gore waiting in the wings, to show a predator the door and establish some moral common ground for a polarizing country.

And what they did instead — turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, all because Republicans funded the investigations and they’re prudes and it’s all just Sexual McCarthyism — feels in the cold clarity of hindsight like a great act of partisan deformation." Opinion | What if Ken Starr Was Right?

And pinning the tail on the Democrat donkey:
"....turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, ..."

So....as the saying goes.....Time Wounds All Heels

It's the WORKERS and UNIONS that are going to hold the upper hand.
AFL-CIO's Trumka puts Democrats on notice
PoliticalChic

Green Progressives and Libertarians have already been meeting
on political alliance and strategies since 2008-2012 when they called for unity
and started hosting joint conferences for members to work together

Now more of the workers and unions are organizing,
calling for a third party movement and meeting independently
with Trump to work out points of agreement or disagreement.

just a matter of time.
If leaders cannot represent the people,
we will be left to represent ourselves and finally reorganize locally
instead of relying on top down govt which keeps getting hijacked for power/control games.

to quote old news:
It's the ECONOMY stupid
It's about jobs and being able to pay and work for a living
It's not about the political games at the top
but the workers and taxpayers at the bottom still suffering regardless
who covers up what with corporate politics and lawyers out of our league

Asked by a reporter about whether electing “a child molester” was better than electing a Democrat in the Alabama race, Mr. Trump responded by insisting that Mr. Moore denies the charges against him. “He says it didn’t happen,” the president told reporters at the White House. “You have to listen to him, also.”

Mr. Trump suggested that a victory by Mr. Jones would jeopardize an agenda that the president’s administration was already struggling to advance. Referring to some of the issues that Alabama voters prize, Mr. Trump attacked Mr. Jones, a former federal prosecutor in Birmingham who is now leading Mr. Moore in some polls that were taken after the misconduct accusations surfaced nearly two weeks ago.

“We don’t need a liberal person in there, a Democrat, Jones,” Mr. Trump said. “I’ve looked at his record. It’s terrible on crime. It’s terrible on the border. It’s terrible on the military.”​

And I did:

Let's check.

"Of the Clinton accusers, the one who haunts me is Broaddrick. The story she tells about Clinton recalls those we’ve heard about Weinstein. She claimed they had plans to meet in a hotel coffee shop, but at the last minute [Clinton] asked to come up to her hotel room instead, where he raped her.

This woman believes he raped someone and you believe he raped someone but that's not one of your sources calling him a rapist. That looks like this.

Woodland man convicted of raping, torturing girlfriend

Everything else is just the opinion of two, you and her.

With Hillary running, the whole rape-apologist program of the Democrats came to the the forefront....and they had to pretend that Trump was on the same level (the gutter) as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Here's the 'divide:' the Democrats with at least a double digit IQ are ready to admit the truth, the rape history that the Right has been revealing about Clinton for...what....decades.

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:
Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

3. Here is the NYSlimes, acknowledging that they have to admit the truth about the rapist:

"But with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, we know what happened: A president being sued for sexual harassment tried to buy off a mistress-turned-potential-witness with White House favors, and then committed perjury serious enough to merit disbarment. Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

The longer I spent with these old stories, the more I came back to a question: If exploiting a willing intern is a serious enough abuse of power to warrant resignation, why is obstructing justice in a sexual harassment case not serious enough to warrant impeachment? Especially when the behavior is part of a longstanding pattern that also may extend to rape? Would any feminist today hesitate to take a similar opportunity to remove a predatory studio head or C.E.O.?

...the most important escalators were the Democrats. They had an opportunity, with Al Gore waiting in the wings, to show a predator the door and establish some moral common ground for a polarizing country.

And what they did instead — turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, all because Republicans funded the investigations and they’re prudes and it’s all just Sexual McCarthyism — feels in the cold clarity of hindsight like a great act of partisan deformation." Opinion | What if Ken Starr Was Right?

"....turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, ..."

PoliticalChic

just a matter of time.
instead of relying on top down govt which keeps getting hijacked for power/control games.

to quote old news:
It's the ECONOMY stupid

I believe I've proven my point, Em......with the help of those dunces.

Wadda' think?

And I did:

Let's check.

This women believes he raped someone and you believe he raped someone but that's not one of your sources calling him a rapist. That looks like this.

Let's check.

I'm happy to leave it up to the readers.....you lying low-life.

Ugly days but the women and girls are watching as the so many attempt to destroy the victims. They won't forget who does such a thing.

I thought my post eloquently showed that there is no divide. The Republicans are no better than the Democrats.

And I did:

Let's check.

This women believes he raped someone and you believe he raped someone but that's not one of your sources calling him a rapist. That looks like this.

Let's check.

I'm happy to leave it up to the readers.....you lying low-life.
They have all seen the "Opinion" and yours is known. You can stop spamming your own thread now. I wonder, will you be as happy when Trump and Moore are convicted of their crimes? You do seem to like to call men rapists.

I thought my post eloquently showed that there is no divide. The Republicans are no better than the Democrats.
The OP is biologically unable to be non-partisan. That's not a function of Copy and Paste.

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:

PoliticalChic

just a matter of time.

to quote old news:
It's the ECONOMY stupid

I believe I've proven my point, Em......with the help of those dunces.

Wadda' think?

I think it's STILL a distraction PoliticalChic
The parties only bring down one candidate such as Clinton
to raise up another such as Michelle Obama or whoever is next in line to the throne.

ALL A DISTRACTION.

NONE of these FIGUREHEADS is about real democratic representation
of the workers and taxpayers interests!!!

So this is nothing more than part 2 3 4 etc of the same circus.
To get people looking at the ringmaster in the spotlight
instead of the stage hands really running the show.

Forum List

Back