Democrats: The Great Divide

"Why do you only focus on Clinton?"

Because the Democrat elites are now admitting what the Right has said for decades.
Bill Clinton is a rapist.
So when will the Right acknowledge what has been said about Trump's sexual misconduct? I couldn't find any conservatives calling for an investigation into Trump's accusations. Why is that? Don't they care about women and sexual assault?

Is this your admission that the Democrats are the party of sexual assault....

....and you're simply seeking some way to mitigate that by claiming others are too???
If it has a dick don't trust it. What political party it belongs to doesn't matter a damn. How long before you get that, never?

To reset the thread back on track.....

"Of the Clinton accusers, the one who haunts me is Broaddrick. The story she tells about Clinton recalls those we’ve heard about Weinstein. She claimed they had plans to meet in a hotel coffee shop, but at the last minute he asked to come up to her hotel room instead, where he raped her.

Five witnesses said she confided in them about the assault right after it happened. It’s true that she denied the rape in an affidavit to Paula Jones’s lawyers, before changing her story when talking to federal investigators. But her explanation, that she didn’t want to go public but couldn’t lie to the F.B.I., makes sense.

Put simply, I believe her."
Opinion | I Believe Juanita

That 14 year old girl had a better story than that. Why don't you believe her? She has a witness.

"EXCLUSIVE – Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Misconduct Story
The mother of Leigh Corfman, who says that Alabama Senatorial Candidate Roy Moore tried to engage in a sexual encounter with her when she was 14, has contradicted a key detail of Corfman’s story.
Speaking by phone to Breitbart News on Saturday, Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Corfman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter.

EXCLUSIVE – Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Misconduct Story

OK, RealDumb......now, say 'duhhhhhh'
If you think a minor detail discrepancy will save Mall-rat Roy you are sadly mistaken, young lady. His history of picking up teenage girls is all that's necessary to burn him for life.

Let's stick to the subject: Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.....the personification of the Democrat Party......

...protected, saved from his just due, honored and feted.....

....for decades.

Democrats......low-life scum.

Soooo....how long have you been a Democrat????
Bill Clinton isn't a rapist.

Remember this from the OP?

1. Had it not been for Trump's election....none of this would be happening!
With Hillary running, the whole rape-apologist program of the Democrats came to the the forefront....and they had to pretend that Trump was on the same level (the gutter) as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Here's the 'divide:' the Democrats with at least a double digit IQ are ready to admit the truth, the rape history that the Right has been revealing about Clinton for...what....decades.

2. But the trained seals are still denying!!!!
See it here:
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
and here:
DEM REP Waters: Trump investigation underway evidence not required for impeachment
and here:
DEM REP Waters: Trump investigation underway evidence not required for impeachment
and here:
Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

It's really panicville for these half-heads.....

3. Here is the NYSlimes, acknowledging that they have to admit the truth about the rapist:

NYTimes: a day late and a dollar short...

"But with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, we know what happened: A president being sued for sexual harassment tried to buy off a mistress-turned-potential-witness with White House favors, and then committed perjury serious enough to merit disbarment. Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

The longer I spent with these old stories, the more I came back to a question: If exploiting a willing intern is a serious enough abuse of power to warrant resignation, why is obstructing justice in a sexual harassment case not serious enough to warrant impeachment? Especially when the behavior is part of a longstanding pattern that also may extend to rape? Would any feminist today hesitate to take a similar opportunity to remove a predatory studio head or C.E.O.?

...the most important escalators were the Democrats. They had an opportunity, with Al Gore waiting in the wings, to show a predator the door and establish some moral common ground for a polarizing country.

And what they did instead — turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, all because Republicans funded the investigations and they’re prudes and it’s all just Sexual McCarthyism — feels in the cold clarity of hindsight like a great act of partisan deformation." Opinion | What if Ken Starr Was Right?

And pinning the tail on the Democrat donkey:
"....turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, ..."

So....as the saying goes.....Time Wounds All Heels

You've just identified yourself as not having even a two-digit IQ.

D stands for dicks, not Democrats. She'll never get that. She can't be non-partisan.

Harvey_Weinstein_Bill_Clinton.JPG

Which one is Democrat???
Why would that matter, partisan?

View attachment 161717
He's GOP, former 3rd in line to be President, and raped young boys.

Now.....read and consider very carefully:

Was there ever....EVER.......a sexual perpetrator that the Right spent decades lying about, defending, denying rape charges.....and now admitting that the individual is a rapist?

Take your time, dunce.

Tell me.....how many times a day do folks identify you as galactically stupid…?
Which rapist are you discussing? This one? A Running List Of The Women Who've Accused Donald Trump Of Sexual Assault | HuffPost

The only one in the headlines because the Democrat elites have now admitted the truth....

.....this one:
bill-clinton-pedophile.gif

‘Sex slave’ claims Bill Clinton visited Jeffrey Epstein ’s ‘orgy island’

You know....the one you're still trying to defend.
I'm not defending him. You are calling him a rapist but the courts haven't so he's not one, yet or probably ever. Take it court or deal with the fact anyone who wants to call Trump a rapist has just as much standing meaning, none at all.

That 14 year old girl had a better story than that. Why don't you believe her? She has a witness.

"EXCLUSIVE – Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Misconduct Story
The mother of Leigh Corfman, who says that Alabama Senatorial Candidate Roy Moore tried to engage in a sexual encounter with her when she was 14, has contradicted a key detail of Corfman’s story.
Speaking by phone to Breitbart News on Saturday, Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Corfman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter.

EXCLUSIVE – Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Misconduct Story

If you think a minor detail discrepancy will save Mall-rat Roy you are sadly mistaken, young lady. His history of picking up teenage girls is all that's necessary to burn him for life.

Let's stick to the subject: Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.....the personification of the Democrat Party......

....for decades.

With Hillary running, the whole rape-apologist program of the Democrats came to the the forefront....and they had to pretend that Trump was on the same level (the gutter) as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Here's the 'divide:' the Democrats with at least a double digit IQ are ready to admit the truth, the rape history that the Right has been revealing about Clinton for...what....decades.

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:
Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

3. Here is the NYSlimes, acknowledging that they have to admit the truth about the rapist:

"But with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, we know what happened: A president being sued for sexual harassment tried to buy off a mistress-turned-potential-witness with White House favors, and then committed perjury serious enough to merit disbarment. Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

The longer I spent with these old stories, the more I came back to a question: If exploiting a willing intern is a serious enough abuse of power to warrant resignation, why is obstructing justice in a sexual harassment case not serious enough to warrant impeachment? Especially when the behavior is part of a longstanding pattern that also may extend to rape? Would any feminist today hesitate to take a similar opportunity to remove a predatory studio head or C.E.O.?

...the most important escalators were the Democrats. They had an opportunity, with Al Gore waiting in the wings, to show a predator the door and establish some moral common ground for a polarizing country.

And what they did instead — turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, all because Republicans funded the investigations and they’re prudes and it’s all just Sexual McCarthyism — feels in the cold clarity of hindsight like a great act of partisan deformation." Opinion | What if Ken Starr Was Right?

"....turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, ..."

You can call Clinton a rapist all day long but it's still a lie no matter how often you say it.

Last edited:

Because the Democrat elites are now admitting what the Right has said for decades.
So when will the Right acknowledge what has been said about Trump's sexual misconduct? I couldn't find any conservatives calling for an investigation into Trump's accusations. Why is that? Don't they care about women and sexual assault?

....and you're simply seeking some way to mitigate that by claiming others are too???
It is my way of saying that sexual assault has no party.

Which one is Democrat???

View attachment 161717

Was there ever....EVER.......a sexual perpetrator that the Right spent decades lying about, defending, denying rape charges.....and now admitting that the individual is a rapist?

Take your time, dunce.

Which rapist are you discussing? This one? A Running List Of The Women Who've Accused Donald Trump Of Sexual Assault | HuffPost

The only one in the headlines because the Democrat elites have now admitted the truth....

.....this one:

I'm not defending him. You are calling him a rapist but the courts haven't so he's not one, yet or probably ever. Take it court or deal with the fact anyone who wants to call Trump a rapist has just as much standing meaning, none at all.

"You are calling him a rapist but the courts haven't..."

Well.....let's eviscerate that excuse of a rapist by a low-life....you.

Me, putting you in your place, has become a pattern.....
Let's continue the pattern....watch how masterfully I perform this task.
Now....about you denying the nature and character of the rapists/racist Bill Clinton:

1. When any Liberal/Progressive/Democrat bootlicker is presented with the list of Bill Clintons rape and sexual misbehaviors, the knee-jerk response of the jerk is the expected: "But...but (sputter- sputter) he was never convicted in any court of law!!

2. This, of course, is a prime example of sophistry, the use of fallacious arguments, with the intention of deceiving. (i.e., the jerk is a liar.)

This is not a court of law, and the argument does not end with a jail sentence....sadly.

It is the court of real world experience, and is based on one's judgment based on their experience and knowledge, and, especially, the past behavior of the individual in question.

3. The type of verdict demanded does not require that of a court, it is the court of public opinion.

a. Based on Clinton's history, is the charge that he refused to acknowledge his prey's refusal for sexual intercourse...possible or impossible?

.......probable or improbable?

.....exceptional or expected?

b . Has he been shown to be a liar? Yes, in fact in a court of law.

The answer is clear.

"Bill 'the rapist' Clinton" is an accurate description.

4. The same procedure should be used to examine as to whether charges would even be brought against one of his lofty political stature...and political party.
That question requires even less effort to answer.....as it has been answered previously, in an even more serious matter: responsibility in the death of a young woman.

I refer to "The Liberal Lion," Ted Kennedy.

5. An auxiliary question might be 'what type of individual would support rapists and murderers as mentioned above....as you have.

This, too, is an easy question to answer: a low-life moron.

6. Oh.....need I bring up the rapist's many trips to Epstein's 'Sex Slave island'?
"Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known"
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Last edited:
D stands for dicks, not Democrats. She'll never get that. She can't be non-partisan.

Which one is Democrat???

View attachment 161717

Take your time, dunce.

.....this one:

Epstein has at one supporter:

In 2002, Donald Trump told New York magazine: “I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

....for decades.

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:

You can call Clinton a rapist all day long but it's still a lie no matter how often you say it.

Really?

Soooo.....these are all liars?

Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Or are you simply the low-life moron I've revealed you to be?

....for decades.

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:

Really?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Quote one that says Bill Clinton raped someone?

It is my way of saying that sexual assault has no party.

Then.....why does this cartoon hit home?

payn_c15400120171112120100.jpg

Which one is Democrat???

View attachment 161717

Take your time, dunce.

.....this one:

Epstein has at one supporter:

In 2002, Donald Trump told New York magazine: “I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

"Bill Clinton Still Silent About Flights On Pedophile’s Sex Plane
...Bill Clinton continues to remain silent about the 26 flights he took aboard convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet, dubbed the “Lolita Express,” which reportedly offered underage girls to passengers to rape.

Fox News wrote in 2016 that the Lolita Express, a Boeing 727 jet, was “reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.”

Clinton flew on some trips where the flight logs showed only the first names of female passengers.

Between 2001 to 2003, Clinton and Epstein traveled together on extended trips around the world, according to flight records released in 2015 by Gawker.
Clinton traveled aboard the “Lolita Express” with a soft core porn actress and traveled on 11 flights with Epstein’s assistant Sarah Kellen, who allegedly procured underage girls for men, according to Gawker.

“In January 2002, for instance, Clinton, his aide Doug Band, and Clinton’s Secret Service detail are listed on a flight from Japan to Hong Kong with Epstein, Maxwell, Kellen, and two women described only as “Janice” and “Jessica,” Gawker reported.

Clinton ditched his Secret Service agents on five of the flights, according to Fox News.

Juanita Broaddrick, who says Clinton raped her in a hotel room in 1978 when he was state attorney general, told TheDCNF, “Well I don’t see how they could speak about it now after they’ve lied about it for two decades and harassed and trashed us. I don’t see how they personally can come back and say anything.”

Broaddrick said during the assault Clinton bit her lip so hard it started bleeding. “You better put some ice on that,” she remembers him telling her as he walked out the door.

“I cannot imagine how and in what manner they could ever say the names: Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey or Juanita Broaddrick. I don’t think that will ever come out of their mouths,” Broaddrick told TheDCNF.

For Broaddrick, the memories of Clinton’s assault are still vivid. “I still cry, I still have that pain. It never goes away,” she told TheDCNF." EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton Still Silent About Flights On Pedophile’s Sex Plane

Can you produce a similar article of another regular guest on 'Pedophile Island'?

....for decades.

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:

Really?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

"Of the Clinton accusers, the one who haunts me is Broaddrick. The story she tells about Clinton recalls those we’ve heard about Weinstein. She claimed they had plans to meet in a hotel coffee shop, but at the last minute he asked to come up to her hotel room instead, where he raped her.

Five witnesses said she confided in them about the assault right after it happened. It’s true that she denied the rape in an affidavit to Paula Jones’s lawyers, before changing her story when talking to federal investigators. But her explanation, that she didn’t want to go public but couldn’t lie to the F.B.I., makes sense.

Soooo......can we now agree that you are a low-life moron, and be done with it?

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:

Really?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

"Of the Clinton accusers, the one who haunts me is Broaddrick. The story she tells about Clinton recalls those we’ve heard about Weinstein. She claimed they had plans to meet in a hotel coffee shop, but at the last minute he asked to come up to her hotel room instead, where he raped her. Maybe it was just guilty second thoughts?

Her opinion is worth exactly as much as yours, nothing. And she probably shouldn't have denied that he raped her if he did.

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:

Really?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

"Of the Clinton accusers, the one who haunts me is Broaddrick. The story she tells about Clinton recalls those we’ve heard about Weinstein. She claimed they had plans to meet in a hotel coffee shop, but at the last minute he asked to come up to her hotel room instead, where he raped her. Maybe it was just guilty second thoughts?

Her opinion is worth exactly as much as yours, nothing. And she probably shouldn't have denied that he raped her if he did.

You demanded this:

"Quote one that says Bill Clinton raped someone"

And I smashed that custard pie in your kisser.

Can you produce a similar article of another regular guest on 'Pedophile Island'?
Where there is smoke there may be fire:

A woman who claims in a lawsuit that she was lured into a sex-trafficking ring run by billionaire Jeffrey Epstein contends that the depravity began at a Florida resort now known as the winter White House: Mar-a-Lago.

Virginia Giuffre’s civil suit, scheduled to go to trial here later this month, threatens to expose new details of a long-running saga tying together President Donald Trump, former President Bill Clinton, Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta, and other prominent figures, including Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz.

Epstein, a well-connected Manhattan money manager and philanthropist, was once a regular at Mar-a-Lago and an active supporter of the Clinton Foundation—repeatedly lending his 727 jet to Clinton for trips overseas. Dershowitz defended Epstein amid an investigation into his involvement with underage girls more than a decade ago, and it was Acosta—then the U.S. attorney overseeing south Florida—who allowed Epstein’s case to be resolved in state court in 2008.

The scandal has spawned a series of drawn-out civil suits, including Giuffre’s.

Giuffre, formerly Roberts, claims she was 15 and working as a towel girl at Trump’s posh Palm Beach club when she was recruited nearly two decades ago into sexual slavery by socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, then Epstein’s girlfriend.

Epstein, 64, was a regular for several years at Mar-a-Lago. Testimony in a prior court case indicated that Trump flew at least once on one of the planes Epstein owned and Trump’s phone numbers were in Epstein’s personal phone directory.

Of course the political hack is going to focus on Clinton, Weinstein etc and ignore the biggest serial sex offender in the country, Donald J Trump.( next to Cosby)
The amount of women he assaulted is at 16 women and still counting.
But they’re all liars but Clinton’s and Weinstein’s accusers are telling the truth.
Why she continues to embarrass herself on a daily basis, is perplexing! She has to be a masochist.
I say SHE but who the hell knows with chronic liars like her.

Here come the apologists, trying to shield the Democrats.....

"The Washington Post’s Kate Harding, author of a book on “rape culture,” and New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg both acknowledge that their feminist ideologies should lead them to want Franken to be ousted from his seat.

But they both insist that the rules should be different from the very rules they would impose on everyone else in America — because, well, Franken is a Democrat and America needs to be saved from Republicans.

Harding says Franken should be saved and should then go on a listening tour of far-left Democrats and become their frontman as penance for his rotten behavior.

Goldberg .... basically argues that to support Franken’s removal from office would be a case of Democratic “unilateral disarmament” against the anything-goes Republicans who nominated and helped elect Donald Trump."
https://nypost.com/2017/11/21/sex-lies-excuses-partisan-madness-on-predators/

Here come the apologists, trying to shield the Democrats.....

"The Washington Post’s Kate Harding, author of a book on “rape culture,” and New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg both acknowledge that their feminist ideologies should lead them to want Franken to be ousted from his seat.

But they both insist that the rules should be different from the very rules they would impose on everyone else in America — because, well, Franken is a Democrat and America needs to be saved from Republicans.

Harding says Franken should be saved and should then go on a listening tour of far-left Democrats and become their frontman as penance for his rotten behavior.

Goldberg .... basically argues that to support Franken’s removal from office would be a case of Democratic “unilateral disarmament” against the anything-goes Republicans who nominated and helped elect Donald Trump."
https://nypost.com/2017/11/21/sex-lies-excuses-partisan-madness-on-predators/
Franken should go, as should Trump and Moore. If it it only worked that way but alas it does not.

A good line for you, and you are proof positive of it, "politics makes liars of us all".

Forum List

Back