Trump v Jesus

If Jesus returns the filthy depraved left will be in big trouble, I don't think we'd ever have to worry about them again, to infinity.

Since there is no such thing as collusion except in anti trust law, I'd ask Jesus which foul democrat was giving him such fake information.

Jesus was tempted by Satan once when Satan was lying. This would just be the second time.

If Jesus returns the filthy depraved left will be in big trouble, I don't think we'd ever have to worry about them again, to infinity.
You really think Jesus would be ok with grabbing pussy ? I think that's what most religious freaks believe. Blues if you're a religious man better pray Jesus doesn't return

Have you found Jesus? Did he tell you that Trump colluded with Russia?
I have found Jesus and He is my faith and my hope. The fact that anyone believes He would take political sides is in my opinion misguided. My post was not about collusion. It was about my sorrow that people —- all people—- no longer believe in Jesus the way they used to. Replacing Him with worldly figures denies faith and reduces us all. Just my opinion.

Jesus is a Democrat

When he returns you filthy contards will need water wings for the Lake of Fire

First question from Jesus ~ "Did you vote for trump?"

You really think Jesus would be ok with grabbing pussy ? I think that's what most religious freaks believe. Blues if you're a religious man better pray Jesus doesn't return

God is currently destroying the Democratic party, you should register as a Republican soon before you suffer God's wrath.

Jesus is a Democrat

When he returns you contards will need water wings for the Lake of Fire
No Jesus was a radical but one without party affiliations. Give unto Caesar and all that...

I have found Jesus and He is my faith and my hope. The fact that anyone believes He would take political sides is in my opinion misguided. My post was not about collusion. It was about my sorrow that people —- all people—- no longer believe in Jesus the way they used to. Replacing Him with worldly figures denies faith and reduces us all. Just my opinion.
Okay! I didn't get that from your OP. Your OP seem to be slanted against Trump supporters and not the other side. I guess that is because the article you linked to is about a Trump supporter.

Jesus is a Democrat

When he returns you filthy contards will need water wings for the Lake of Fire

First question from Jesus ~ "Did you vote for trump?"

God destroyed the Democrats and gave Trump the win then blew the lid off decades of Dem's abuse of women.

No, but if that person repented of his iniquities he would be forgiven.

Jesus was a liberal pussy. Trump would kick his ass.
Lol. But Jesus will judge President Trump in the end and I don’t think that will be a good day for the President.

Okay! I didn't get that from your OP. Your OP seem to be slanted against Trump supporters and not the other side. I guess that is because the article you linked to is about a Trump supporter.
Media bias creeps into Dimmy’s posts. Alas. I do criticize this supporter of the President for bastardizing his faith by putting the word of a politician over the word of Jesus. That exemplifies the malleability of Truth these days. I would criticize a follower of Hillary or Obama or John Anderson (remember him?) if they said the same thing.

Jesus was a liberal pussy. Trump would kick his ass.
Lol. But Jesus will judge President Trump in the end and I don’t think that will be a good day for the President.
Jesus to trump

Which do you prefer ~ Staying in prison or the Lake of Fire where you will end up anyway?
I am human and therefore am flawed. There was only one perfect being. And it isn’t President Trump. Or Tom Brady.

Forum List

Back