Breaking: New Woman Comes Forward Accusing Al Franken Of Sexual Assault At Minnesota State Fair

Franken already asked for one to prove his innocence. How about Trump?

btw...a jew?

I'm all for Franken stepping down, but an ethics probe? Considering ethic probes in the past have done absolutely nothing. It's time and money wasted.

I'm all for Franken stepping down, but an ethics probe? Considering ethic probes in the past have done absolutely nothing. It's time and money wasted.

Why do we even need an ethics probe when his deed was photographed? What is there to investigate?

We have seen you all call for proof for Roy thread after thread on this forum..But you are quick to call this a fact with Franken.

:eek:

Yeah, Steve, let's not be a HYPOCRITE here. Let's hear from Franken on this and if he says he doesn't remember it that way, let's have some PROOF before we go judging him.
LOL

Democrats have fucked ourselves.

We could be talking about rebuilding our unions, minimum wage and how republicans want to destroy our schools, healthcare and so much more...What do we do? Destroy our elites in hollywood and help the fundies push their 19th century morality.

Idiots.

7B5E5F46-8EDA-42AA-911E-D1F050A47E7E.jpeg
Time for the Al Franken (A Jew) to go. Now his own democrat cohorts are calling for an ethics probe into his pervert antics.

New Woman Accuses Al Franken of Sexual Assault At Minnesota State Fair

lol, he goosed her with a corn dog, I hear.

Forum List

Back