Democrats: The Great Divide

When the court says Clinton is a rapist then you can say the same.

Good think you joined!
And not a moment too soon....you have a great deal to learn ere you stop being a dunce.

Only three out of every 100 rapists will ever spend even a single day in prison, according to a new analysis by RAINN of Justice Department data. The other 97 will walk free, facing no consequences for the violent felony they have committed. Because rapists tend to be serial criminals, this leaves communities across the nation at risk of predators. ... "This staggering statistic sends a clear message to offenders that they can commit this horrible crime and get away with it. The single most important thing we can do to prevent rape is to put more rapists in prison," notes Scott Berkowitz, RAINN's president and founder.
The Criminal Justice System: Statistics | RAINN

As long as there are Einstein's like you willing to cast a blind eye to the rapists, it will remain so.
I'm not defending rapists, you are.

The NYTimes, Slate, MSNBC, and lots of Liberal elites have concluded what we on the Right have noted for decades.

The least intelligent...you....have developed a method of overlooking rapel

While you're here....can I get you to autograph your pic?

View attachment 161521
I see evil everywhere, especially in those like you and those here.

Sooooo.....why are you here?

But....thank you for applying 'Liberal Logic.'

Your'e dismissed.
I'm denouncing evil.

Good think you joined!
And not a moment too soon....you have a great deal to learn ere you stop being a dunce.

Only three out of every 100 rapists will ever spend even a single day in prison, according to a new analysis by RAINN of Justice Department data. The other 97 will walk free, facing no consequences for the violent felony they have committed. Because rapists tend to be serial criminals, this leaves communities across the nation at risk of predators. ... "This staggering statistic sends a clear message to offenders that they can commit this horrible crime and get away with it. The single most important thing we can do to prevent rape is to put more rapists in prison," notes Scott Berkowitz, RAINN's president and founder.
The Criminal Justice System: Statistics | RAINN

As long as there are Einstein's like you willing to cast a blind eye to the rapists, it will remain so.

The NYTimes, Slate, MSNBC, and lots of Liberal elites have concluded what we on the Right have noted for decades.

View attachment 161521

Your'e dismissed.
I'm denouncing evil.

Stop lying.
You didn't include the name 'Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Welcome to Schadenfreude Central!

1. Had it not been for Trump's election....none of this would be happening!
With Hillary running, the whole rape-apologist program of the Democrats came to the the forefront....and they had to pretend that Trump was on the same level (the gutter) as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Here's the 'divide:' the Democrats with at least a double digit IQ are ready to admit the truth, the rape history that the Right has been revealing about Clinton for...what....decades.

2. But the trained seals are still denying!!!!
See it here:
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
and here:
DEM REP Waters: Trump investigation underway evidence not required for impeachment
and here:
DEM REP Waters: Trump investigation underway evidence not required for impeachment
and here:
Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

It's really panicville for these half-heads.....

3. Here is the NYSlimes, acknowledging that they have to admit the truth about the rapist:

NYTimes: a day late and a dollar short...

"But with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, we know what happened: A president being sued for sexual harassment tried to buy off a mistress-turned-potential-witness with White House favors, and then committed perjury serious enough to merit disbarment. Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

The longer I spent with these old stories, the more I came back to a question: If exploiting a willing intern is a serious enough abuse of power to warrant resignation, why is obstructing justice in a sexual harassment case not serious enough to warrant impeachment? Especially when the behavior is part of a longstanding pattern that also may extend to rape? Would any feminist today hesitate to take a similar opportunity to remove a predatory studio head or C.E.O.?

...the most important escalators were the Democrats. They had an opportunity, with Al Gore waiting in the wings, to show a predator the door and establish some moral common ground for a polarizing country.

And what they did instead — turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, all because Republicans funded the investigations and they’re prudes and it’s all just Sexual McCarthyism — feels in the cold clarity of hindsight like a great act of partisan deformation." Opinion | What if Ken Starr Was Right?

And pinning the tail on the Democrat donkey:
"....turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, ..."

So....as the saying goes.....Time Wounds All Heels

What are our criteria for condemning such actions, regardless of who the accuser and accused are? They should obviously be the same in terms of how long ago they happened, number of accusers, seriousness of the accusations, etc. As a society we filter our moral indignation through our personal biases. If we like someone's art or politics we don't judge them as harshly. We should have a single set of criteria to evaluate the accusations against Clinton, Moore, Franken and Trump. I don't think we are there yet and condemning one and ignoring the rest is a disservice to women.

View attachment 161521

Your'e dismissed.
I'm denouncing evil.

Stop lying.
You didn't include the name 'Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.
Clinton has never been convicted of rape so how could I include him in a list of rapists?

With Hillary running, the whole rape-apologist program of the Democrats came to the the forefront....and they had to pretend that Trump was on the same level (the gutter) as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Here's the 'divide:' the Democrats with at least a double digit IQ are ready to admit the truth, the rape history that the Right has been revealing about Clinton for...what....decades.

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:
Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

3. Here is the NYSlimes, acknowledging that they have to admit the truth about the rapist:

"But with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, we know what happened: A president being sued for sexual harassment tried to buy off a mistress-turned-potential-witness with White House favors, and then committed perjury serious enough to merit disbarment. Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

The longer I spent with these old stories, the more I came back to a question: If exploiting a willing intern is a serious enough abuse of power to warrant resignation, why is obstructing justice in a sexual harassment case not serious enough to warrant impeachment? Especially when the behavior is part of a longstanding pattern that also may extend to rape? Would any feminist today hesitate to take a similar opportunity to remove a predatory studio head or C.E.O.?

...the most important escalators were the Democrats. They had an opportunity, with Al Gore waiting in the wings, to show a predator the door and establish some moral common ground for a polarizing country.

And what they did instead — turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, all because Republicans funded the investigations and they’re prudes and it’s all just Sexual McCarthyism — feels in the cold clarity of hindsight like a great act of partisan deformation." Opinion | What if Ken Starr Was Right?

"....turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, ..."

What are our criteria for condemning such actions, regardless of who the accuser and accused are? They should obviously be the same in terms of how long ago they happened, number of accusers, seriousness of the accusations, etc. As a society we filter our moral indignation through our personal biases. If we like someone's art or politics we don't judge them as harshly. We should have a single set of criteria to evaluate the accusations against Clinton, Moore, Franken and Trump. I don't think we are there yet and condemning one and ignoring the rest is a disservice to women.

1. "As a society we filter our moral indignation through our personal biases."
It seems that you consider the desire to avoid being raped as 'a personal bias.'

You appear quite the dunce

2. The Left has a less than original playbook.
When they saw the power of the Tea Party, they funded and created the Occupy Wall Street thugs.

When they recognized that the public recognized the truth of the Clinton rape history, they marched out some fake scenario to charge the same against Trump.

3. And low-lives like you attempt to advance the gambit.

8. " Clinton, whose affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky nearly forced him from the presidency, had also been accused by three women — Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, and Paula Jones — of sexual harassment or assault.

But the allegations, which include rape, were largely dismissed by Democrats, who benefited from the moral authority of prominent feminists who sided with Clinton, including Gloria Steinem, who minimized the president's misdeeds in a 1998 New York Times op-ed, calling them "gross, dumb, and reckless" passes at women.

Liberal thinkers call for a 'reckoning' with Clinton's alleged abuses
Prominent liberal commentators, including MSNBC host Chris Hayes and writer Michelle Goldberg, are now arguing that the allegations against Clinton deserved more scrutiny from Democrats."
Democrats are reckoning with the sexual assault allegations against Bill Clinton in light of the #MeToo movement

Get that?
"Liberal thinkers."
QED.....the dolts still in the trenches supporting and denying the rapes......certainly not thinkers.

Only the real political Luddites are still trying to pretend that the truth isn't the truth. The most current bumper-stickers are far too advanced for them.

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:

Blah Blah Fucking Blsah.

Let me know when you give a shit about the women who accused your orange pervert.

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:

Blah Blah Fucking Blsah.

Let me know when you give a shit about the women who accused your orange pervert.

The vulgarity is an inadvertent (better look that up, RealDumb) admission that you recognize the truth of the thread, and that you are on the wrong side of the Democrat Divide.....

....you are one of the imbeciles who not only pretended that Bill Clinton isn't a rapist.....but you haven't gotten the memo from the Liberal elites to change the story.

Then again....I can't imagine why anyone, even your masters, would want to keep in touch with you.
Bet you've noticed that in your attempted relationships, haven't you.

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:

Blah Blah Fucking Blsah.

The vulgarity is an inadvertent (better look that up, RealDumb) admission that you recognize the truth of the thread, and that you are on the wrong side of the Democrat Divide.....

....you are one of the imbeciles who not only pretended that Bill Clinton isn't a rapist.....but you haven't gotten the memo from the Liberal elites to change the story.

Then again....I can't imagine why anyone, even your masters, would want to keep in touch with you.

I have clearly acknowledged Bill Clinton's history of sexual deeds & harassment.

You refuse to talk about Trump's.

What has Clinton been accused of that Trump has not?

Clinton's were with women. Trumps not always the case.

Clinton's rape accusation comes from a woman who had sworn under oath that he did not rape her. Paula Jones? he exposed himself & asked for sex. Trump admitted to groping women.
Clinton had a consensual affair with Monica, Trump had affairs with his furure wives while married to his former wives.

So really, until you admit Trump's accusations & give them the same credibility, STFU you hypocritical POS.

I never voted for Bill Clinton. You voted for Trump knowing all of that shit. YOU voted for a slime ball women abuser. YOU voted for a man that barged into the teen USA contestant locker room while under aged girls were naked. YOU voted for a man accused of raping a14year old girl (w/ witness).

YOU did that.

So really, STFU about Bill Clinton because we know exactly what type of person you support.

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:

Blah Blah Fucking Blsah.

I have clearly acknowledged Bill Clinton's history of sexual deeds & harassment.

Clinton's rape accusation comes from a woman who had sworn under oath that he did not rape her. Paula Jones? he exposed himself & asked for sex. Trump admitted to groping women.
Clinton had a consensual affair with Monica, Trump had affairs with his furure wives while married to his former wives.

So really, until you admit Trump's accusations & give them the same credibility, STFU you hypocritical POS.

I never voted for Bill Clinton. You voted for Trump knowing all of that shit. YOU voted for a slime ball women abuser. YOU voted for a man that barged into the teen USA contestant locker room while under aged girls were naked. YOU voted for a man accused of raping a14year old girl (w/ witness).

YOU did that.

So really, STFU about Bill Clinton because we know exactly what type of person you support.

You, a total dunce, are still fighting the war you've lost.

2. Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

3. On the other side....lying low-life imbeciles.....you.....who can't keep up with the program.

Am I right, RealDumb???
Or....are those five Liberal organs wrong?

9. Had it not been for Trump's election....none of this would be happening!

Here's the 'divide:' those Democrats with at least a double digit IQ are ready to admit the truth, the rape history that the Right has been revealing about Clinton for...what....decades.

"Matthew Yglesias, a co-founder of the left-leaning news site Vox, argued in a Wednesday column that Clinton's consensual affair with Lewinsky, which he described as an abuse of power, should have been enough to force the president to resign.

"The wrongdoing at issue was never just a private matter for the Clinton family; it was a high-profile exemplar of a widespread social problem: men's abuse of workplace power for sexual gain," Yglesias wrote. "That alone should have been enough to have pressured Clinton out of office." Democrats are reckoning with the sexual assault allegations against Bill Clinton in light of the #MeToo movement

The decision has been made at the highest Liberal levels that the truth can no longer be withheld.
Clearly, the new paradigm hasn't filtered down to the unthinking foot soldiers, yet.

10. This is what we're talking about: Democrats are more invested in their power than in the health of society.

"In 1998, reporter Nina Burleigh famously wrote that not only would she “be happy” to perform fellatio on Clinton for keeping abortion legal (talk about a straw man) but also that “American women should be lining up with their presidential kneepads on to show their gratitude for keeping the theocracy off our backs.”

Burleigh was an honest liberal who made the moral calculus that whatever Clinton’s sins might be, his fight against the imaginary theocracy was well worth the degradation of a few women.

Attacks on Clinton, she later explained, were an “insidious use of sexual harassment laws to bring down a president for his pro-female politics.” Although it wasn’t said aloud often, the actions of the entire Democratic party confirmed Burleigh’s position, in spirit if not in action. Liberals' Sudden Concern About Bill Clinton's Behavior Is Cynical

"...Clinton’s sins might be, his fight against the imaginary theocracy was well worth the degradation of a few women."

The Right has been talking about it for decades.

Now, suddenly, lots of the Democrats are, too.

......but only the brighter ones.

When they recognized that the public recognized the truth of the Clinton rape history, they marched out some fake scenario to charge the same against Trump.
Exactly how do you judge the 'Clinton rape history' to be true while you judge the charges against Trump to be fake? Do you use the same scale of justice or do you have your finger on the scale?

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:

Blah Blah Fucking Blsah.

YOU did that.

Here's the difference, RealDumb....

....Bill Clinton actually did the things he is accused of.

"A woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her two decades ago when she was a 13-year-old aspiring teen model has again dropped a federal lawsuit over the alleged assaults."
Woman suing Trump over alleged teen rape drops suit, again

The Democrat playbook never changes.
When they saw the success of the Tea Party, they created Occupy Wall Street.
When Hillary needed cover from Bill's rape history, they brought out the chorus of liars to claim the same about Trump.

I can see why you are RealDumb

Exactly how do you judge the 'Clinton rape history' to be true while you judge the charges against Trump to be fake? Do you use the same scale of justice or do you have your finger on the scale?

1. Every single thing a Democrat says is a lie.
"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it"

2. "A woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her two decades ago when she was a 13-year-old aspiring teen model has again dropped a federal lawsuit over the alleged assaults."

See it here:
and here:
and here:
and here:

Blah Blah Fucking Blsah.

YOU did that.

Here's the difference, RealDumb....

....Bill Clinton actually did the things he is accused of.

"A woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her two decades ago when she was a 13-year-old aspiring teen model has again dropped a federal lawsuit over the alleged assaults."

The Democrat playbook never changes.
When they saw the success of the Tea Party, they created Occupy Wall Street.
When Hillary needed cover from Bill's rape history, they brought out the chorus of liars to claim the same about Trump.

I can see why you are RealDumb

So, you claim Clinton did all of those things while blaming Trump's victims.

Wow, just how far is your head up Trump's ass?

That little girl that your hero raped dropped her suit due to threats. Likely from the likes of you.

You voted for a pussy grabbing, accused child rapist, busted in that teen USA locker room to look at under aged girls while they were naked candidate,. You bitching about Clinton, is like a Manson follower bitching about OJ.

2. "A woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her two decades ago when she was a 13-year-old aspiring teen model has again dropped a federal lawsuit over the alleged assaults."

1) Where in the ACA does it sets insurance policy networks?
Show me or STFU.

If you bought a policy that did not include your doctor, then you are dumber than shit.

I responded to the wrong lie your Tumpettes usually tell.

There was a grandfather clause in the ACA that permitted any policy in effect at the bill's passing could be continued,

So, if your policy was cancelled , it was not the fault of the ACA but your insurance company.

You people are dumber than shit.

1) Where in the ACA does it sets insurance policy networks?
Show me or STFU.

If you bought a policy that did not include your doctor, then you are dumber than shit.

Why do Leftist always demand silence of opposing voices?

Is it because it is because the Left always loses??

From the Leftwing PolitiFact....
"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'
It was a catchy political pitch and a chance to calm nerves about his dramatic and complicated plan to bring historic change to America’s health insurance system.

"If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," President Barack Obama said -- many times -- of his landmark new law.

But the promise was impossible to keep.

So this fall, as cancellation letters were going out to approximately 4 million Americans, the public realized Obama’s breezy assurances were wrong.

Boiling down the complicated health care law to a soundbite proved treacherous, even for its promoter-in-chief. Obama and his team made matters worse, suggesting they had been misunderstood all along. The stunning political uproar led to this: a rare presidential apology.

For all of these reasons, PolitiFact has named "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," the Lie of the Year for 2013. Readers in a separate online poll overwhelmingly agreed with the choice. (PolitiFact first announced its selection on CNN's The Lead with Jake Tapper.)
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

Have someone read it to you, RealDumb

Last edited:

I responded to the wrong lie your Tumpettes usually tell.

There was a grandfather clause in the ACA that permitted any policy in effect at the bill's passing could be continued,

So, if your policy was cancelled , it was not the fault of the ACA but your insurance company.

You people are dumber than shit.

I just proved that I am....as always.....100% correct....

...and....that you are RealDumb

And....I never had to use vulgarity!

Forum List

Back