Democrats: The Great Divide

To reset the thread back on track.....

"Of the Clinton accusers, the one who haunts me is Broaddrick. The story she tells about Clinton recalls those we’ve heard about Weinstein. She claimed they had plans to meet in a hotel coffee shop, but at the last minute he asked to come up to her hotel room instead, where he raped her.

Five witnesses said she confided in them about the assault right after it happened. It’s true that she denied the rape in an affidavit to Paula Jones’s lawyers, before changing her story when talking to federal investigators. But her explanation, that she didn’t want to go public but couldn’t lie to the F.B.I., makes sense.

Put simply, I believe her."
Opinion | I Believe Juanita

"Of the Clinton accusers, the one who haunts me is Broaddrick. The story she tells about Clinton recalls those we’ve heard about Weinstein. She claimed they had plans to meet in a hotel coffee shop, but at the last minute he asked to come up to her hotel room instead, where he raped her.

Five witnesses said she confided in them about the assault right after it happened. It’s true that she denied the rape in an affidavit to Paula Jones’s lawyers, before changing her story when talking to federal investigators. But her explanation, that she didn’t want to go public but couldn’t lie to the F.B.I., makes sense.

So, you believe all women talking about all men then. Good for you.

2. The Left has a less than original playbook.

When they recognized that the public recognized the truth of the Clinton rape history, they marched out some fake scenario to charge the same against Trump.
Exactly how do you judge the 'Clinton rape history' to be true while you judge the charges against Trump to be fake? Do you use the same scale of justice or do you have your finger on the scale?

1. Every single thing a Democrat says is a lie.
"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it"

2. "A woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her two decades ago when she was a 13-year-old aspiring teen model has again dropped a federal lawsuit over the alleged assaults."
Woman suing Trump over alleged teen rape drops suit, again
You: "When they recognized that the public recognized the truth of the Clinton rape history, they marched out some fake scenario to charge the same against Trump."

The president has also been accused of sexual harassment or assault by at least 16 women.
Bill Clinton has been publicly accused of sexual misconduct by three women.

Why do you only focus on Clinton? The obvious answer is that you don't really care about women or about sexual misconduct but only about scoring political points.

Sexual misconduct is not a political issue, it is a cultural one and until it can be talked about without the political baggage people like yourself attach to it, it will always be a problem for women.

When they recognized that the public recognized the truth of the Clinton rape history, they marched out some fake scenario to charge the same against Trump.
Exactly how do you judge the 'Clinton rape history' to be true while you judge the charges against Trump to be fake? Do you use the same scale of justice or do you have your finger on the scale?

2. "A woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her two decades ago when she was a 13-year-old aspiring teen model has again dropped a federal lawsuit over the alleged assaults."
You: "When they recognized that the public recognized the truth of the Clinton rape history, they marched out some fake scenario to charge the same against Trump."

The president has also been accused of sexual harassment or assault by at least 16 women.

Why do you only focus on Clinton? The obvious answer is that you don't really care about women or about sexual misconduct but only about scoring political points.

Sexual misconduct is not a political issue, it is a cultural one and until it can be talked about without the political baggage people like yourself attach to it, it will always be a problem for women.
D stands for dicks, not Democrats. She'll never get that. She can't be non-partisan.

I responded to the wrong lie your Tumpettes usually tell.

There was a grandfather clause in the ACA that permitted any policy in effect at the bill's passing could be continued,

So, if your policy was cancelled , it was not the fault of the ACA but your insurance company.

You people are dumber than shit.

I just proved that I am....as always.....100% correct....

...and....that you are RealDumb

And....I never had to use vulgarity!

I'd rather hang out with people that said "fuck" than a lying Trumpette like you.

That 14 year old girl had a better story than that. Why don't you believe her? She has a witness.

So, you believe all women talking about all men then. Good for you.

Those aren't my words, you moron.

That's from the NYTimes.

Didn't they teach you what quotation marks mean in those years in government school???

"Why do you only focus on Clinton?"

Because the Democrat elites are now admitting what the Right has said for decades.
Bill Clinton is a rapist.

1. Had it not been for Trump's election....none of this would be happening!
With Hillary running, the whole rape-apologist program of the Democrats came to the the forefront....and they had to pretend that Trump was on the same level (the gutter) as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Here's the 'divide:' the Democrats with at least a double digit IQ are ready to admit the truth, the rape history that the Right has been revealing about Clinton for...what....decades.

2. But the trained seals are still denying!!!!
See it here:
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
and here:
DEM REP Waters: Trump investigation underway evidence not required for impeachment
and here:
DEM REP Waters: Trump investigation underway evidence not required for impeachment
and here:
Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

It's really panicville for these half-heads.....

3. Here is the NYSlimes, acknowledging that they have to admit the truth about the rapist:

NYTimes: a day late and a dollar short...

"But with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, we know what happened: A president being sued for sexual harassment tried to buy off a mistress-turned-potential-witness with White House favors, and then committed perjury serious enough to merit disbarment. Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

The longer I spent with these old stories, the more I came back to a question: If exploiting a willing intern is a serious enough abuse of power to warrant resignation, why is obstructing justice in a sexual harassment case not serious enough to warrant impeachment? Especially when the behavior is part of a longstanding pattern that also may extend to rape? Would any feminist today hesitate to take a similar opportunity to remove a predatory studio head or C.E.O.?

...the most important escalators were the Democrats. They had an opportunity, with Al Gore waiting in the wings, to show a predator the door and establish some moral common ground for a polarizing country.

And what they did instead — turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, all because Republicans funded the investigations and they’re prudes and it’s all just Sexual McCarthyism — feels in the cold clarity of hindsight like a great act of partisan deformation." Opinion | What if Ken Starr Was Right?

And pinning the tail on the Democrat donkey:
"....turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, ..."

So....as the saying goes.....Time Wounds All Heels

Now....isn't it time for you to admit that you're a dunce???

D stands for dicks, not Democrats. She'll never get that. She can't be non-partisan.

Harvey_Weinstein_Bill_Clinton.JPG

Which one is Democrat???

I responded to the wrong lie your Tumpettes usually tell.

There was a grandfather clause in the ACA that permitted any policy in effect at the bill's passing could be continued,

So, if your policy was cancelled , it was not the fault of the ACA but your insurance company.

You people are dumber than shit.

I just proved that I am....as always.....100% correct....

...and....that you are RealDumb

And....I never had to use vulgarity!

I'd rather hang out with people that said "fuck" than a lying Trumpette like you.

Sooo.....aside from your post.....where's any lie?

Every day in every way you prove that you are truly RealDumb.

And...trust me: you will never be 'hanging out' with me.
Let's put it this way....I'm so far out of your league, I'm surprised you're not suffering from altitude sickness.

That 14 year old girl had a better story than that. Why don't you believe her? She has a witness.

"EXCLUSIVE – Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Misconduct Story
The mother of Leigh Corfman, who says that Alabama Senatorial Candidate Roy Moore tried to engage in a sexual encounter with her when she was 14, has contradicted a key detail of Corfman’s story.
Speaking by phone to Breitbart News on Saturday, Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Corfman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter.

EXCLUSIVE – Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Misconduct Story

OK, RealDumb......now, say 'duhhhhhh'

Which one is Democrat???
Why would that matter, partisan?

Dennis_Hastert_109th_pictorial_photo.jpg

He's GOP, former 3rd in line to be President, and raped young boys.

"EXCLUSIVE – Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Misconduct Story
The mother of Leigh Corfman, who says that Alabama Senatorial Candidate Roy Moore tried to engage in a sexual encounter with her when she was 14, has contradicted a key detail of Corfman’s story.
Speaking by phone to Breitbart News on Saturday, Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Corfman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter.

EXCLUSIVE – Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Misconduct Story

If you think a minor detail discrepancy will save Mall-rat Roy you are sadly mistaken, young lady. His history of picking up teenage girls is all that's necessary to burn him for life.

Because the Democrat elites are now admitting what the Right has said for decades.
So when will the Right acknowledge what has been said about Trump's sexual misconduct? I couldn't find any conservatives calling for an investigation into Trump's accusations. Why is that? Don't they care about women and sexual assault?

Which one is Democrat???

View attachment 161717

Now.....read and consider very carefully:

Was there ever....EVER.......a sexual perpetrator that the Right spent decades lying about, defending, denying rape charges.....and now admitting that the individual is a rapist?

Take your time, dunce.

Tell me.....how many times a day do folks identify you as galactically stupid…?

Which one is Democrat???

View attachment 161717

Was there ever....EVER.......a sexual perpetrator that the Right spent decades lying about, defending, denying rape charges.....and now admitting that the individual is a rapist?

Take your time, dunce.

Which rapist are you discussing? This one? A Running List Of The Women Who've Accused Donald Trump Of Sexual Assault | HuffPost

If you think a minor detail discrepancy will save Mall-rat Roy you are sadly mistaken, young lady. His history of picking up teenage girls is all that's necessary to burn him for life.

Let's stick to the subject: Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.....the personification of the Democrat Party......

...protected, saved from his just due, honored and feted.....

....for decades.

Democrats......low-life scum.

Soooo....how long have you been a Democrat????

So when will the Right acknowledge what has been said about Trump's sexual misconduct? I couldn't find any conservatives calling for an investigation into Trump's accusations. Why is that? Don't they care about women and sexual assault?

Is this your admission that the Democrats are the party of sexual assault....

....and you're simply seeking some way to mitigate that by claiming others are too???

Let's stick to the subject: Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.....the personification of the Democrat Party......

...protected, saved from his just due, honored and feted.....

....for decades.

Democrats......low-life scum.

Soooo....how long have you been a Democrat????
Bill Clinton isn't a rapist.

Which one is Democrat???

View attachment 161717

Take your time, dunce.

Which rapist are you discussing? This one? A Running List Of The Women Who've Accused Donald Trump Of Sexual Assault | HuffPost

The only one in the headlines because the Democrat elites have now admitted the truth....

.....this one:
bill-clinton-pedophile.gif

‘Sex slave’ claims Bill Clinton visited Jeffrey Epstein ’s ‘orgy island’

You know....the one you're still trying to defend.

Forum List

Back