Democrats Tear Down US Flag...Run-Up Mexican Flag

Liberal Democrats are a threat to our nation and must be stopped. They are actively trying to overthrow our government, our communities and our way of life.
Anti-ICE protesters pull down American flag, raise Mexico flag, vandalize 'Blue Lives Matter' flag

That is just plain not right. If you let your child walk all over you and get away with any bad behavior, soon, he is running your life. We are making the same mistake with these people, tearing down the American flag just goes beyond the pale, but running up a foreign country's flag in its place is sedition, plain and simple. More so that their basis of protest is over illegal invasion. We have some seriously screwed up heads here. I'm tired of this being treated lightly. These people should be arrested and charged with sedition----- I don't care how much the left whines about a fascist state, you can't run a country this way totally out of control. These people need prison and fines and reorientation classes or they can choose expulsion. We don't want them. This is out and out anarchy.

Are you this concerned w the child rapists etc..i bet not...the crimes of the white rich are too easy to ignore

Tramp is so upset he can't hire illegals anymore, and they should really go after the companies that do. But that would include lots of tramps pals so they do not.
Tramp is so upset he can't hire illegals anymore, and they should really go after the companies that do. But that would include lots of tramps pals so they do not.
Stick to topic-Trump did not disrespect YOUR flag!

He has always debased the USA flag.

but to the topic, perhaps they feel the Geo Ice Center is run like a Mexico prison, so they put up the Mexico flag.

Liberal Democrats are a threat to our nation and must be stopped. They are actively trying to overthrow our government, our communities and our way of life.
Anti-ICE protesters pull down American flag, raise Mexico flag, vandalize 'Blue Lives Matter' flag

That is just plain not right. If you let your child walk all over you and get away with any bad behavior, soon, he is running your life. We are making the same mistake with these people, tearing down the American flag just goes beyond the pale, but running up a foreign country's flag in its place is sedition, plain and simple. More so that their basis of protest is over illegal invasion. We have some seriously screwed up heads here. I'm tired of this being treated lightly. These people should be arrested and charged with sedition----- I don't care how much the left whines about a fascist state, you can't run a country this way totally out of control. These people need prison and fines and reorientation classes or they can choose expulsion. We don't want them. This is out and out anarchy.

Are you this concerned w the child rapists etc..i bet not...the crimes of the white rich are too easy to ignore
“The white rich?” Kooks coming out to the flypaper.

but to the topic, perhaps they feel the Geo Ice Center is run like a Mexico prison, so they put up the Mexico flag.
Donald J. Trump is a great American patriot. Saved our Republic by defeating phony Hillary and her Obama agenda.

Donald J. Trump is a great American patriot. Saved our Republic by defeating phony Hillary and her Obama agenda.

Tramp is a lying arrogant POS always thinking and boasting of himself. He could give 10 shits about the US.

Hoooooo boy.

At this rate, 2020 is going to be GLORIOUS. For Trump that is.

Americans will not take to this crap kindly
I agree. People need to see the lunatic left for what it is. Even leftist loon Pelosi is struggling to contain the insanity.

This isn't about Bill Clinton, Brian Stelter, and Jerry Nadler.

Rep. Jerrold Nadler - Campaign Finance Summary

BTW, 42% of children brought in by the Illegal Aliens that you Stalinists promote are NOT related to those bringing them in.

You Marxist democrats are promoting child sex trafficking - just a fact.

Illegal Immigration and Human Trafficking

Tramp is a lying arrogant POS always thinking and boasting of himself. He could give 10 shits about the US.

And yet America is far better than before Trump took office.

I guess you chalk that up to Obama's Godlike Awsomeness just not being realized until he was out of office a few years?

So the Mexicans are acting like the Zionist. Do tell.

No, they are acting like you Arab terrorist palestinians. How did Israel shut you Terrorists down when you were storming their border?

Oh, that's right.

iu

Forum List

Back