Democrats Receiving Foreign Aid To Defeat Trump

Gee , former Mexico per doesn't like trump because of all that shit he said about Mexicans !?? How dare he!'

Is Vicente Fox still in govt? Is he donating money to any campaign? Or is this just his opinion on Trump and trump supporters???

Gee , former Mexico per doesn't like trump because of all that shit he said about Mexicans !?? How dare he!'

The complaint isn't about Mexico. The complaint is about traitor Pelosi.

IF the Democrats ARE receiving foreign money to help defeat Trump, I cannot think of any other thing that will drive Americans TOWARDS Trump faster than that.

Nobody said anything about money being donated. That's against FEC regulations. But sure, after that ahole Trump's remarks, I'm sure People of Mexican heritage are doubling down on NeverTrump.
Trump will continue to reap what he sews.

The complaint isn't about Mexico. The complaint is about traitor Pelosi.
my problem is some with mexico. WTF is wrong with them, our culture of corruption pales by comparison to theirs, and ours is pretty bad. This is a country run by the mob, they've been a parasite of America for generations.

we cannot count on them to solve our problem with what they do. and yes they will pay for it, simply by the amount we gain by controlling the border. and the lives we save by stopping all the bad things that come over that line.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back