Trump's law firm does pro bono for illegal immigrants........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Seems that the law firm that Trump uses is not only working for him, but they are also working for the people he is campaigning against...............immigrants from Central America who are fleeing rampant crime and violence in places like Guatemala.

Now...............since Trump is against illegals and refugees from coming into this country, why is he still using a law firm that is doing pro bono work for those very same people to STAY in this country? Is he against illegal immigrants and refugees or not, and if he is against them, why is he still using that law firm?

Too bad this story didn't hit the airwaves a couple of months ago, then maybe the GOP wouldn't be in the mess they are in.

One law firm, two sets of clients: Donald Trump, and the refugees he wants to deport

If someone tried to find a law firm that only took clients or cases that suited their agenda or beliefs they'd be hard pressed to ever hire a firm.

Seems that the law firm that Trump uses is not only working for him, but they are also working for the people he is campaigning against...............immigrants from Central America who are fleeing rampant crime and violence in places like Guatemala.

Now...............since Trump is against illegals and refugees from coming into this country, why is he still using a law firm that is doing pro bono work for those very same people to STAY in this country? Is he against illegal immigrants and refugees or not, and if he is against them, why is he still using that law firm?

Too bad this story didn't hit the airwaves a couple of months ago, then maybe the GOP wouldn't be in the mess they are in.

One law firm, two sets of clients: Donald Trump, and the refugees he wants to deport

"Doesn't matter" they'll say

"Who cares" they'll scream

"There's nothing wrong with using a law firm directly against what you stand for" The phony conservative will snort!

"There's nothing wrong with using a law firm directly against what you stand for" The phony conservative will snort!
All law firms do it. It's part of being a lawyer to be an advocate for your client. That's why hillary could represent a rapist.

All law firms do it. It's part of being a lawyer to be an advocate for your client. That's why hillary could represent a rapist.

No, all law firms do not. But you have a point. Trumpf is only a billionaire so his options of who to work with is limited. Good point.:rolleyes:

Well just who would you deny a lawyer to there stupid? You seem to think they should pick sides. So you pick.

Oh and to the OP/Idiot. Its NOT Trump's law firm because he is NOT a lawyer okay idiot? Its a law firm he uses. If you going to outright LIE try to bury it in the content NOT the headline moron.

Oh and to the OP/Idiot. Its NOT Trump's law firm because he is NOT a lawyer okay idiot? Its a law firm he uses. If you going to outright LIE try to bury it in the content NOT the headline moron.

If you asked Trump who his law firm was, he would mention those people.

And...............how many law firms do you think are representing refugees for free, trying to get them to stay in this country?

Trump has his clothing line and products made in China (remember, he's going to be so tough on them when it comes to trade), and now we find out that his law firm is representing refugees and illegals to stay in this country. How can he advocate a wall to keep people out, when the law firm he uses for business is advocating to keep them in?

Seems a bit hypocritical to me. Like a previous poster said, the conservatives are going to say there's nothing to see here and ignore the hypocracy.

Well just who would you deny a lawyer to there stupid? You seem to think they should pick sides. So you pick.

Maybe you meant to quote the guy saying someone should be denied a lawyer? I'm the other guy.

And...............how many law firms do you think are representing refugees for free, trying to get them to stay in this country?

Trump has his clothing line and products made in China (remember, he's going to be so tough on them when it comes to trade), and now we find out that his law firm is representing refugees and illegals to stay in this country. How can he advocate a wall to keep people out, when the law firm he uses for business is advocating to keep them in?

Seems a bit hypocritical to me. Like a previous poster said, the conservatives are going to say there's nothing to see here and ignore the hypocracy.
Total bullsh#t reply to your outright lie. You said Trump's law firm. Where clothes are made has sh#t to do with your lying faggot. Now post his law degree or shut the hell up fag.

Maybe you meant to quote the guy saying someone should be denied a lawyer? I'm the other guy.
In the title the faggot said Trump's law firm. Let the faggot prove it.

Total bullsh#t reply to your outright lie. You said Trump's law firm. Where clothes are made has sh#t to do with your lying faggot. Now post his law degree or shut the hell up fag.

Yeah............and if you ask any rich person who THEIR law firm is, they will respond with whatever firm they use.

And yeah, where his clothing line is made DOES matter, because he's promised all his small minded know nothing followers that he's going to be tough on China and get fair trade agreements with them. How is he going to do that when he's already in business with them for his clothing line?

And, considering that there are probably lots of law firms that do good work and DON'T do pro bono work for immigrants and refugees to try to get them allowed to stay, if Trump was really serious about immigration (like he says he is), he would switch law firms to someone that wont bring his stance on it into question.

BTW.............I seem to have hit a nerve, pissed off much today?

Yeah............and if you ask any rich person who THEIR law firm is, they will respond with whatever firm they use.

And yeah, where his clothing line is made DOES matter, because he's promised all his small minded know nothing followers that he's going to be tough on China and get fair trade agreements with them. How is he going to do that when he's already in business with them for his clothing line?

And, considering that there are probably lots of law firms that do good work and DON'T do pro bono work for immigrants and refugees to try to get them allowed to stay, if Trump was really serious about immigration (like he says he is), he would switch law firms to someone that wont bring his stance on it into question.

BTW.............I seem to have hit a nerve, pissed off much today?
Get on point faggot. Your title is a lie faggot and meant to mislead faggot. Whose law firm is it faggot? Name that law firm faggot.

In the title the faggot said Trump's law firm. Let the faggot prove it.

You know, I'm an avid bicycle rider, and there are several bike shops here in Amarillo, but I only use one, Outdoor Mountain Adventures, because they have the best selection of products and gear. Although I personally have no money invested in it, I just buy things there, I still consider it "my" bike shop, because it's the one I use exclusively.

When I had a Harley, although there are several Harley mechanic shops here, there was only one that I used, Southern Cycle, because they had really good mechanics and knew a lot about what after market parts worked best. Whenever someone came to Amarillo and asked where my motorcycle shop was, I would say Southern, even though again, I have no money invested, I just shop there.

When I say something is "mine", that means if I don't own it outright, it is the one place that I use exclusively, because I like the people and the service.

I even have a favorite bar.

Since Trump uses that law firm exclusively, it is "his" in the sense that is the only one he uses because he likes them. But, like I said, there are probably lots of law firms that don't support this cause who are competent. If he didn't want it brought up, he should have gotten a new one before announcing, because it's bound to come up.

Forum List

Back